Friends with benefits

Hidden Desires

A/N : girl!Baekhyun ahead c:


F r i e n d s with B e n e f i t s

 

 

“Seriously, Baekhyun. How many times do you have your period in a month?” Chanyeol sighed exasperatedly, glaring dagger at the wavy-haired small girl in front of him. The girl whose name was Baekhyun shot the grumpy boy a dirty glance as he made other costumers in the ice cream parlor staring at them while chuckling. Some of them, Baekhyun could tell, were more than disturbed with Chanyeol’s booming voice as he announced Baekhyun’s abnormal period to the whole café. She had never wanted to make Chanyeol stop growling—even if Chanyeol’s voice still affected her body in a not-so-innocent way—as much as she wanted at that time. She found it annoying, yet the latter didn’t even bother Baekhyun’s displeased expression.

 

“Don’t be too loud, Chanyeol. You want to make the whole café knows about my abnormal cycle?” She rolled her eyes mockingly. Chanyeol kept throwing her dirty glance. “As much as I love your rough voice, I don’t want to hear it outside the bedroom.” The girl snickered as she recognized the sudden blush on Chanyeol’s face. Baekhyun knew Chanyeol was a typical shy boy slash introvert in his daily basis; yet he knew how to make Baekhyun squirm under his control whenever they reached their secret haven.

 

They weren’t even a couple, only friends with benefits. But Baekhyun was always a bit taken aback to see Chanyeol's pout whenever she refused to help him with his private problems. Especially when there were some special occasions like the night before exams or something like that. Baekhyun heaved a breath, thinking about whether she had to tell Chanyeol the real reason or not. Baekhyun had already made her excuse--her period thingy wasn't real, actually--so she wouldn't want to let go off her chance.

 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol's desperately ruffling his own hair from the corner of her eyes. “I really need you, Baekhyun. Or else--.”

 

“You can't sleep tonight and will probably fail in your exam tomorrow. I know,” she rolled her eyes again. “But I think we can't just--.”

 

“--force the other? Yeah, I know that already, Baek. But this is urgent. I need to release my pent up frustration ASAP.” He still tried to persuade Baekhyun with his puppy eyes, blinking rapidly toward the small girl. Baekhyun wondered if she just too weak or too fool in front of this hopeless boy. Kyungsoo always reminded her to not fall into Chanyeol's aegyo trap, but Baekhyun was never the one who could deny Chanyeol's need.

 

She bit her lips hesitantly. “Well, you... I don't know what you think about this but why are you asking me to do you a favor about your ual frustration if you can ask any other girl beside me?” Baekhyun managed to keep her voice low until Chanyeol had to bend forward to hear it. The tall boy was unusually quiet for a minute that made Baekhyun hurriedly said, “Just forget I'd ever asked that. Tell me when I should go to your apartment.” Baekhyun cursed inwardly as the tremble in her voice betrayed her. She knew Kyungsoo was right about the phrase 'better not to play with the fire if you don't want to get burned'.

 

Sensing the forced smile in Baekhyun's face, Chanyeol was suddenly aware of the uneasiness hanging in the air. He saw Baekhyun's eyes stare straight at the ice cream in front of her, as if she was avoiding Chanyeol. The boy tried not to keep that in mind but the next statement Baekhyun said had made him stunned for a while.

 

“Let's stop become 'friends with benefits' after this one, Chanyeol.” The girl finally straightened her position only to witness Chanyeol's disbelief expression. Baekhyun it her lips again, contemplating about this one-sided decision she made.

 

“W-well,” she started again, feeling even more uneasy since Chanyeol kept boring hole into her head from his range of sight. “We do this just for... fun, right? I'm sure that I'm still lacking in some parts, and yet there are a lot of girls out there who can keep up with your unusual stamina--.” Baekhyun didn't get the chance to continue her rambling when Chanyeol suddenly cupped Baekhyun's face and drew her lips closer to his. She felt Chanyeol's plump ones moving desperately against hers and Baekhyun nearly lost her mind. Before they kissed got more heated, Chanyeol decided to stop his ministration. He saw Baekhyun still closing her eyes, the heave of her chest making Chanyeol nearly lose his composure for the second time. Nevertheless, he still had something important to tell Baekhyun.

 

“Look, I don't care about the other girls, okay? We might be friends with benefits but I've never thought about replacing you, even for once.” His shy demeanor had long gone and at that time Baekhyun was facing the dominant and controlling Chanyeol she usually saw when they were having their own private time, and that image made the girl shuddered to the core. “You are mine. And always be mine. The same goes for me, too. We belong to each other, Baekhyunnie.”

 

The girl could only nod at his direction as Chanyeol showered her face with feathery kisses and she was trembling again. But it was a different tremble this time, because Baekhyun had never felt this relieved before until Chanyeol claimed her as his without hesitation. She didn't care about their 'friends with benefits' status; as long as Chanyeol also didn't wish for anyone but Baekhyun, she could bear their odd relationship.***