Chapter 15

Will You?

"GaEul ah,  I don't think I want to do this anymore"


"WHAT? Are you mad?"


"Yeah, I think I am"


"Get yourself together."


"GaEul.  . . I'm scared"


"You're gonna walk the aisle in few seconds, crazy woman. Now tell me,  do you love JunPyo sunbae?"


"Of course I do,  but.  ."


"But?"


"GaEul ah.  ."


"Don't talk so much, you're gonna crack your makeup"


******


GaEul smiled wide. The sight of Geum Jan Di walking the aisle, arm in arm with her father still lingering in her mind. It felt like just yesterday JanDi screamed the happy news to her, that JunPyo proposed to her at the hospital. Though GaEul had to listen to the countless complaints JanDi uttered about the embarrassments she had to go through after the noisy public proposal,  GaEul knew deep down in her best friend heart she felt like the happiest girl alive. 


"Aren't you going to eat? "


YiJeong's soft voice turned GaEul's head. "Eo?" she uttered,  still not completely awake from her thoughts.  "Oh yeah,  I'm eating. Just waiting for the sides to cool down" she pointed her sight to the warm braised beef on her plate.


GaEul immediately fed herself due to the fact that she was extremely hungry. She had been busy all morning trying to get JanDi emotionally ready for her wedding that she had forgotten to grab some breakfast for herself.  


She was munching silently while her eyes wandered around the Conrad Wedding Hall until a peachy sight caught her eyes. At the table nearest to the stage sat JunPyo's mother with her usual short hair,looking all giddy while conversing with JanDi's mother who was sitting next to her at the round table.


 Five years ago,  the sight must have been downright impossible to happen but seeing the almost fairy-tale-scene before her eyes now made GaEul a bit teary eyed. She smiled wide again before continuing with her eating business. 


"Ha Jae Kyung!" 
GaEul heard a small yelp before she saw Jae Kyung pulling the seat infront of her at the table. 


"You're late, Miss Monkey" WooBin let out a potent grin.


"Flight delayed" JaeKyung's reply was short. She shoved her sunglasses in her giant leather bag which she then placed under her seat,  revealing her annoyance ridden eyes. 


"You lucky I didn't come with another baby of mine" WooBin unnecessarily said in a provoking tone,  which immediately resulted in a knifelike glare from the latter. 


"Try bringing 'em and we'll see if you will walk out of this place alive" JaeKyung simply replied.


"Hi,  JaeKyung unnie." GaEul greeted as she saw the lady launching her pace to leave the table. 


"Hi sweetie. It's been long." she halted her pace. "Hi everyone!  YiJeong.  JiHoo" she continued her greeting.  " And you must be Alice! Nice to meet you" she extended her hand for a short handshake before continuing. "I'm so sorry but I need to use the restroom for a while." JaeKyung let out something that look like a forced grin before storming away from the table. 


"What's with you and JunPyo and both of your fetich towards lionesses." YiJeong said to his best friend as he made sure that JaeKyung was out of sight. 
"Nah ah ah." WooBin shook his head in his own rhythm. "She ain't a lioness. She's more like a chimpanzee, a dominant and y one" he finished his sentences. 


YiJeong instantly looked like he was going to vomit before he gave WooBin a dirty stare filled with loathe,  which made GaEul and Alice chuckle.


Few months ago,  WooBin bumped into JaeKyung at Taiwan while he was attending the International Construction Groups Conference at the hotel owned by JaeKyung's family and their love story started right then. GaEul personally has been a fan of the couple since WooBin announced their dating news two weeks back. She has been adoring JaeKyung as an amazing woman figure from the day she met her and now that she is dating her favourite 'sunbae',  her fondness towards the heir of one of the largest hotel chain in the world escalated to it's highest level. 


How they fell in love was still a mystery though. 


******

"Have fun there,  JanDi." GaEul almost stuttered from having to hold her tears from escaping the dam of her eyes. 


"Can't you come too?" JanDi too was holding her sobs while squeezing GaEul's hands in hers.


"Ya!" JunPyo suddenly boomed. "Why does she has to come?" he questioned, his lips puckered,  almost resembling a duck. "This is our honeymoon."


"Gu Jun Pyo"  JanDi rolled her eyes before taking a really deep breath in order to calm herself. "Why don't you go and take a seat in the plane first."


"No. Why should I?  We should go together" he protested.


"Gu.  . Ju.  ." JanDi could not finish her sentence as she ended up biting her lips. "GaEul ah.  I need to go now.  You take care" JanDi decided to briefly hugged her best friend to avoid any more unnecessaty commotion. "YiJeong sunbae. Please take care of her" JanDi shifted her glance towards YiJeong who had been standing unwillingly next to GaEul from the last five minutes or so.


 YiJeong thought the goodbye was quite unnecessary since they were just leaving for three days honeymoon at Bora Bora due to JunPyo's tight schedule but he understood that the sentimental ceremony still needed to be done, since their relationship was thicker than blood. 


"Don't worry. Have fun. You too,  JunPyo" YiJeong replied.


"Okay. Be careful." GaEul started to let JanDi's hand slip out of hers.  "Don't fight." she said, almost whispering. She then took few steps back to give room to her best friend to get herself into the private plane.


"So much drama. It's not like we'll be gone for a year" JunPyo rolled his eyes. "Bye Jeong, GaEul" he said before grabbing his wife's hand and turned to climb the small plane stairs. He as usual dragged his wife like a soft doll up the stairs and disappeared from the onlookers sight. 


"Right until this moment I still don't understand how those two ended up married" YiJeong uttered while watching the plane took off from the runway. 


"Me too" GaEul heaved a sigh.

 

 

 -------------------------


Hey everyone!  
Sorry for the short chapter length but I've been wanting to pair WooBin and JaeKyung together so I did it in this very short chapter.
 And if you realize,  the story development is kind of slow too, idk,  mybe i just want to preserve this couple TT so this story might have lots of chapters do you know what I mean.  Haha
Thank you for still reading this story though. I know I took forever to develop this and i'm sorry for that,  but thank you again for reading.