Happy Birthday

The Aftermath [After The Dress]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora walks into a crowded bar and it seems like everyone stopped to look at her.  She wondered if she should just leave but then moves her feet and makes her way to the bar.  A stool opens up and she sits down and waves her hand to grab the attention of the bartender.

“What can I get for you pretty lady?” the bartender with a deep baritone voice asked.

“Dirty martini, and make it extra dirty” she seductively whispered to the bartender.

The bartender flirtatiously smiled and started mixing her drink while Sora turns her stool around and scans the dance floor.  She scans the dance floor and sees nothing but bodies bumpin and grindin to the beat of the music.  Shortly after the bartender hands her the martini and whispers into her ear “one extra dirty martini for one y little kitten.” Sora smirks to herself, takes the drink, and hands the bartender her credit card to keep a tab open.  She notices a group of guys at the end of the bar staring at her.  She downs her martini and then takes the olive and uses her tongue to fully around the olive before placing it into and then innocently smiles at the guys before biting into the olive and walks towards the dance floor.

All of the men had their eyes fixated on her while their tongues were hanging out of their mouth drooling and all of them adjusting their crotch because of the sudden that they got just by watching her swaying to the music. Who wouldn’t be drawn to her? She had a tight fitted black dress that just showed all her assets.  One by one they approached her just to get their advances immediately turned down. To everyone it just seemed like this girl didn’t want to be bothered; that she wanted to be left alone.

Sora was still swaying sensually slow to a fast, techno beat when someone grabbed her arms from behind, pulled her back causing her to land backwards onto a hard rock chest.  For a split second she was startled, until the wonderful familiar aroma of the person behind her soothed her worries. She recognized his scent; she could drink and get drunk off his manly scent for days and still wouldn’t get enough of him. She felt him breathe deeply against her ear and then he whispered “little kitten, I’ve had all I can handle watching other men eye you. Let’s get out of here before I make every single guy here permanently blind.”

Sora chuckles at his profound declaration. She turns around and wraps her arms around his neck and replies back. “Well who told you to wait so long to claim me? I had at least ten men come up to me; you could have approached me after the first one.”

“Well to be very honest I was extremely jealous of these animals looking at my woman, but it also very much.” He grinned as he took one of her hands from his neck and guided it down to his very hard . “Can you feel what you do to me?”

Sora her hand along his covered and he let out a guttural moan which pleased her.

“Okay role play is over; let’s get out of here before we get arrested for indecent exposure.”

Sora then notices a playful, naughty expression on his face.  He grabs her hand and pulls her off the dance floor.  He leads her up a staircase and ushers her into an empty VIP room.  Once through the door he closes it and locks it.  The music is barely audible, only the beats of the bass can be heard by the vibrations of the walls. Sora looks around and notices the far wall is just tinted glass that overlooks the dance floor. The wall on the left is a bar with shelves stocked with high end liquor, while the right wall has a huge flat screen tv equipped with a full entertainment center.  The middle of the room consists of large sofa seats and tables. She is about to take a seat when he leads her to the bar instead.

“You know it’s almost time, what should we have as a celebratory drink?” he asks.

“Well Mr. Bartender, what do you suggest?”

There is a gleam in his eye as he grabs his choice of liquor. Sora raises her left eyebrow and smirks when she realizes what he plans on making. She then grabs her liquor for her drink along with some whip cream from the mini fridge and he belts out a loud laugh when he realizes her choice of drink.  As she is about to reach for the shot glasses, he stops her and leads her to the glass wall with the bottles in his hands.

“We’re not going to need those” he claimed.  He then positioned her in front of the glass wall having her back lean against it. The vibrations of the musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter