Valentine's

The Aftermath [After The Dress]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 13, 2014 8pm

Sora’s kitchen looks like it’s been through WWIII.  Flour, sugar, frosting, and chocolate spilt everywhere from the counter to the floor to the stove to even on herself.  Her hair is a mess and she is trying to clean her hands from all the batter while waiting for the timer to go off signaling that her cupcakes are finished baking. 

She had it all planned a week ago.  She decided to make chocolate mini cupcakes and arrange them in the form of 868 which represents the number of days they have been together.  On the top of the cupcakes she would spread a white cream cheese frosting and then place edible prints of pictures of their time together, some from their time on WGM but most of their candid times really dating. Sora is not confident that they will taste good, but she has another dessert in mind for Leeteuk to feast on.

After the timer goes off Sora manages to frost each cupcake, stick the pictures on top, and then arrange them nicely and neatly on a raised platter on her dining table.  She already confirmed that Leeteuk will be here at exactly midnight.  He wanted to spend the whole 24 hours of Valentine’s Day with Sora alone.  Cheesy but romantic Sora thought to herself. So by the time she finished her gift and cleaning up her catastrophe of a kitchen, it was already 11pm and she had just enough time to take a bath and get ready for her boyfriend arrival.

Five minutes to midnight and Sora is just about done with her hair and light make up.  She has a silk robe covering her body and is still in her room when she hears the code being punched in at her door and then she hears shuffling noises.

“Sora? Babe, where are you?” Leeteuk asks as he walks into her apartment. “What’s this?”

He notices the display of cupcakes on the table and then he chuckles when he hears Sora swearing behind her closed bedroom door.

“….oppa…wait…I’ll be right out.” She replied.

She is somewhat disappointed.  She wanted to witness Leeteuk’s reaction of seeing the cupcakes.  She takes one final look in the mirror and then slowly opens the door and heads out.  Leeteuk hears the door open and turns around to her direction and is dumbfounded by her beauty.  The bouquet of flowers that he was holding up at chest height fell to the side and the happy grin he had on his face was replaced with shock.  He took one look at Sora and raised one eyebrow.  Beautiful indeed but why is she only wearing a robe? He wondered.  They both walked towards each other, never taking their eyes off one another.  Leeteuk hands Sora the flowers and then places a chaste kiss on her lips.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Baby.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day oppa” Sora replies but she pouts with a cute aegyo. “You didn’t have to give me flowers; today the girl gives and the boy receives.”

“I know I didn’t HAVE to, but I WANTED to. I would empty all the florist shops if I could.”

Sora blushes, smells the flowers and then wraps her arms around his neck.  He then places his arms around her waist and they embrace each other lovingly.

“Baby, you could’ve finished getting ready. I don’t mind waiting for you.”

Sora releases herself from his hold and then playfully replies “Oppa I am ready.” She takes his hand and guides him to the table.

“Do you like your gift?”

“868?”

“The number of days we’ve been together.”

“Ah, I see…and they have been the most wonderful days of my life.”

“Ditto” Sora giggled. “But oppa, I really don’t expect you to eat them, I’m not confident of the taste, so I prepared something else.”

Leeteuk’s gaze turns to the kitchen wondering what other dishes Sora might have prepared for him.  When he sees there is nothing in the kitchen he turns back to Sora and his heart practically stopped.

She had removed her robe and is now standing in front of him.  But what really shocked him was that her body was covered with markings.  At a better glance he realized that she had strategically placed words/phrases all over herself.  Much like the conversation heart candy he reads Be Mine, I Love You, Sweetheart, and Hug Me.  He looks up at Sora and he looks like a kid in a candy store.

“I may not be sweet like chocolate, but tonight I’m edible” Sora seductively says as she walks towards Leeteuk.

Leeteuk is in awe with this goddess that is in front of him. He takes his left hand and raises Sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter