Jealousy

The Aftermath [After The Dress]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk is staring at his computer screen and is frustrated at what he is reading.  After Sora wore that ‘little black dress’ to that award show he thought he had his jealousy in check.  Although he gave her his punishment, he was pretty sure that no matter how much he disapproved, Sora was going to wear whatever she wanted.  Thinking back it only made him love her more because she was always going to be a strong willed woman.  Even when she wore that follow up black dress, although he didn’t like how other men probably drooled over her body, he had to admit that she is one beautiful woman who would look breathtaking even wearing a garbage bag over her body.

So after the initial wave of comments pertaining to her fashion on the red carpet, the media started to write about her upcoming projects.  When it was official that Sora would be the female lead and will be involved in a love triangle for the new drama “Doctor Stranger” I couldn’t help but look through the internet for more details and reactions.  What I found was more shocking and only fueled my jealousy more.  How can they already start pairing her with her co-star? What about me? I thought I left clues that Sora is mine. They haven’t even begun to start filming or witnessing their on-screen chemistry and yet they are already pushing for them to be a couple in real life. WTF.

My jealousy to a new high, I thought I got over the fact that by dating an actress I have to treat her occupation as that, it is only a job.  Although it pinches my heart, the countless onscreen kisses mean nothing to her because she kisses her boyfriend in real life with feeling…with love…and those actors don’t get that from her.  Even though I would rather have her in roles like in “Sunny” where she has no interactions with guys, I have to accept that she is a young and beautiful actress and romantic roles will continue to be offered to her.  But come on, continuing to pair her with her co-stars? JB, Jinwoon, Joo Hwan, now Jong Suk? When will these lists end? And now I regret looking at asianfanfics.  I admit I did like discretely checking out stories pertaining to us, in fact at times the written are really hot and I do try to make it a reality between us, but now I find new stories with Sora but I’m not the male lead paired with her.

I barely get by watching her skin ship on screen, now I have to read about it too? It’s fiction, but it still hurts and my jealously is even more inflamed on how to rectify this situation.  I watch her dramas to support her and be the attentive boyfriend that I am.  But at times I just want to tell her to stop acting and I’ll take care of her because I have the means financially.  Then again I know that this is her dream and I can’t ask her to give it up because I might lose her if I make her choose.  A couple more hours in front of my computer screen and I have a headache reading involving my girlfriend and another guy.

Seriously, Jong Suk ing his big into Sora….Sora screaming Jong Suk’s name while ing?

Can I report these authors not because of plagiarism, but because I feel offended? In the end I did the very immature thing of creating an account and commenting on the stories like “teukso rocks”, “Leeteuk is a better match”, and “Sora loves Leeteuk”. I’m sure they probably deleted my comments, but I don’t give a damn.

Now my insecurities are at a new high.  I need to see Sora, I need to know that I am still the only one for her.  Only her can subdue my unwanted feelings and make my jealousy go away.  It’s already past midnight and I’m parked in the garage of her apartment building.  I call her and after three rings she picks up her phone with a surprised tone in her voice.

“Oppa? What’s wrong? Why are you calling me so late?” I chuckle at her worrying about me when she should be the one mad that I’m calling her at this hour.

“Baby, I’m downstairs in the parking garage. Can you come down?”

“What? Okay, I’ll be down in a minute.” Sora replied.

In what seems to be an eternity waiting for her, I hear a light tapping on my passenger window and I open the door for her to enter my car.

“Oppa…wh…”

I cut off her sentence an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter