Defiance

The Aftermath [After The Dress]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Okay so just for clarification, consider Revenge as The Dress sequel version 1 and Defiance is The Dress sequel version 2.  Basically in this version Sora purposely wore the second black dress to get another round of "punishment"

 

WARNING: AGAIN DOES CONTAIN , SO READ AT YOUR DISCRETION!

 

                                                            **********************************************

Who would have thought I’m a masochist in the bedroom.  After that punishable night with Teuk oppa I just couldn’t get over how hot it was.  And although I should be mad at him for doing it, it only more and I wanted to experience it again.  My jealous namja.  Just thinking about him makes my core wet and I start imagining what he would do to me the next time I wear something revealing.  Oh I know I told him I would get his approval on my award dresses, but honestly after that hot and steamy session of jealous angry , who wouldn’t want more.  I knew it was a risk, but the reward outweighed the cons.  I guess his punishment awakened something in me, something that I thought I would never be into. But I guess it is only him that would make me drop my insecurities and it’s only him that I would ever do this stuff with.  Because I love him so much and I’m glad that we both have each other to be totally open with.  If the is that good than I say why not go for a repeat.

When my manager informed me of my next award show that I would be attending, I knew that I needed to find another dress that will make his eyes pop out of his head and come to me with a jealous rage. Should I find another dress that hits the ‘trifecta’ as he put it? Legs, s, and Back? Hmmm…finding another will probably seem too obvious.  I already planned to pick a dress that was still subtle enough to act innocent once again to his jealously. After all, getting him to release his anger in the bedroom is what makes it so unbelievably hot. So after looking through a ton of different dresses I found one that was sure to boil his blood and definitely raise his .

I picked a black strapless chiffon dress that was short in the front and trailed at the back. The opening in the front showed off my legs and the chest area was still decent enough to accentuate my s. I was sure he was able to catch me walking the red carpet or even watch me during the award show.  I was already expecting him in my apartment that night ready to pounce on me with a jealous rage, but he never showed. I figured well of course he couldn’t just drop his duties in the military to give me another punishment.  But then I started to get a little nervous when I didn’t hear from him.  I would have at least thought he would call and yell at me over the phone for my defiance, but I didn’t hear from him.

Four days later…

I was going crazy because I couldn’t get a hold of him and I was second guessing my method of defying him for another round of pleasurable ‘punishment’. Did I really take it too far for him not to contact me and tell me how angry he was? Is this how it is going to end? Did I act too immature and now he doesn’t want to be with me? I couldn’t properly function with the thought that I crossed the line somehow and that the next time I hear from him it will be him breaking up with me.

It was now the end of another tiring work week and I was ready to call it a night.  I fumbled through my keys to open my apartment door and walked through but couldn’t see anything.  It was pitch black, odd because I thought I left the kitchen light on when I was in a rush to leave this morning.  I quickly closed the door and then reached out to the opposite wall feeling for the light switch when someone grabbed my arm and flung me against the wall while covering my mouth preventing me from screaming for help. I was just about to start kicking my legs and biting the stranger’s hand when a familiar voice was heard in the dark.

“Someone’s been a bad girl…again.” Leeteuk then removed his hand from my mouth but his body was still leaning against mine sandwiching me against the wall.

“Op..oppa?” I was so surprised but also dreading what he planned on doing next.

With a seductive sigh he moved his head to my ear and whispered “You know what you are getting is what you deserve right?”

I had a pregnant pause because I was still worried about him breaking up with me, but by the way he said it made me conclude that this is going to be another wild night in the bedroom. I took a deep breath and then seductively whispered back into his ear.

“I’m ready for your punishment….sir” I said submissively.

By the moonlight that crept through the window I was able to see his face partially.  What I saw was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter