Revenge

The Aftermath [After The Dress]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: DO NOT READ AT WORK OR AROUND CHILDREN ;) ENJOY

 

******************************

I can still recall his punishment.  It still lingers freshly in my mind. I’m upset…very upset…but I refuse for him to know.  If he knew he would suspect any retaliation and be on guard. He left the following morning headed back to military camp.  After that night of ‘punishment’ I haven’t seen or talked to him since.  I miss him, but I understand the military has gotten stricter, and that plays well with my thirst for revenge.  For the absence of the heart grows stronger and I’m betting my life that the absence from him touching my body will make him crumble to my knees and apologize for humiliating me. I will be using to get what I want, just like he did.

Since he enlisted we rarely saw each other.  However it didn’t matter.  For when we met whenever he took his vacation…let’s just say we never left the bedroom…for lack of better term, we were ing like jack rabbits. Sure we could do the occasional phone call or leave secret code photo’s or messages through twitter, but we both agreed that showing our love physically to each other is leaps and bounds better than a peace sign.

So when he informed me that he was taking a week vacation for the holidays I saw it no better time than to implement my revenge on him, or for better term: Operation Blue Balls.

The first day he was on leave he stood at my doorway holding a bottle of wine and flowers.  But to his dismay I opened the door with my hair disheveled, eyes watery, nose red, and wearing my pajamas.  Being the great actress that I am I faked being sick.  I felt bad; oppa was really attentive, asking how I felt and getting me something to drink.  He made me some porridge and then cuddled with me until I fell asleep.  With his chest held against my back, I made sure to accidently rub my against his when pretending to shift positions.  I was hiding a smile when I heard him cuss silently as the friction was turning him on.

The next couple days he insisted I rested and therefore planned hanging out with s and family. I then called him up to some more.

“Yoboseyo…baby how are you feeling?” He asked concerned.

                “Oppa, I’m feeling much better now. Where are you?”

“I’m in my room getting ready to head over to Kona’s.  Waeyo?”

                “Ummm…I felt bad that I was sick when you came over the other day…I wanted to make it up to you. I was thinking maybe we could have …ummm…phone .” I innocently asked.

“R…r..right now?” He stuttered.

                “If you want oppa…if not we could wait….”I didn’t finish my sentence when I heard him closing his door and locking it.

“Okay baby girl…I’m ready.” I smiled at his reaction.

                “Oppa…I have my hand rubbing against my right now. I’m getting wet pretending it’s your tongue it.” I moaned out.

“Oh yeah, baby girl…I’m taking my out of my pants and I’m it so it will be really big and hard for your tight .” He replied.

                “Oooohhhh…oppa my tight wants to all over your big .”

I can hear him flapping away; breathing hard and as I seductively moan and pant over the phone.  But before he comes close to his release I knock three times on my table making sure he hears it. I stop with my and make some shuffling sounds.

“Ommo…oppa I have to go, my manager is here.  Sorry, we have to continue this later.”

“B..b..but….”

I didn’t hear the rest as I hanged up on him.  I’m pretty sure he was really frustrated.  The next couple days I was busy with my schedule so I could only meet him the last night of his vacation.  I texted him to come over around 6:30 and right on time he rang my doorbell and I opened it wearing a floral dress that hugged my waist but flowed loosely down to just above my knee.  I pulled him in and gave him a kiss that surprised him.  I on his lower lip and parted my lips so he could roam his tongue in my mouth.  We both groaned while I led him to the bedroom.

“Oppa, to make it up to you I’m giving you something you really want.” I teased.

“Is it the something we rarely do, or the something we never do?” He asked raising his left eyebrow.

“The something we rarely do.”

“Really?” A bright smile plastered on his face.

“Yep…now soldier…I want you to give me a full salute” I said as I stared and pointed at his bulge. I then leaned next to his ear and informed him that I wasn’t wearing any underwear which made him groan.

I liked being in control, especially in bed. Once I got him semi-erected by just palming my hand over his bulge I knew he would be begging, even though I’m the one on my knees.  He swiftly took off his shirt and shoes. I hooked my fingers under the waistline of his pants and with his boxers I swiftly pulled it down to his ankles.  The urgency in his eyes was heaven when he groaned.  This little devil was excited.  I then took his semi-hard with my right hand and slowly blew hot air starting at the tip and then moving down to the base, but not having my lips touch yet. His hands moved to grab my head, but I quickly slapped them away.

“Oh no, oppa…you don’t get to touch…not yet at least.”

He looked puzzled; I knew exactly what he wanted to do.  He wanted to pull my head forward and fully take in his and my mouth roughly.  We ‘rarely’ do this act but when we do he always claims it’s the best he has ever had.

“Lie down on the bed and put your hands above your head.” I instructed him and he obliges willingly.

I then move over him and straddle him at his waist making sure to innocently brush my core against his bulge. I grab the cuffs and lock his wrists to my headboard and then I move myself down to his manhood and settle between his legs.  He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter