Epilouge

Runaway

Chapter 12 (Epilogue)

Months had passed since Nino and Noriko had started dating again. Ohno was the first to notice the couple, Admittedly, He did live with Nino and he noticed that the man was actually going out more often than playing games, Noriko was over too but she had always randomly shown up at their place before, so it was really just the game thing that lead Ohno to do some investigating.

Usagi was second, and that was because Ohno had told her. This led Hanako to find out, and the two of them to drag Noriko out for a girl’s night out for some ‘girls talk’. The rest of the guys found out one day at work when Nino just stated that he’s dating Noriko again, which led to Jun threatening him, Aiba phoning up Noriko to complain how cruel she was for not telling him when they live together, and Sho being in an agitated mood for the rest of the day.

Nino never did get round to asking why Sho seemed to be avoiding Noriko, however he came to the conclusion that Sho liked Noriko, but to keep himself from getting hurt he avoided her as he knew she liked Nino. Well that was his theory anyway, either way it was Sho’s business and he didn’t particularly want to get involved, unless of course it started to upset Noriko…

It was now the middle of June, Nino and Noriko had been dating for 7 months. Noriko had graduated and found a Job with in a fashion company designing and making clothes for a magazine. The last couple of months had been what Noriko liked to call ‘a test’ for the couple. Arashi had just started up 2 new Variety Shows, VS Arashi and Himitsu no Arashi-chan, Not only that but they had a new single and an Album release and, they were currently in the middle of a Tour.

Usagi had decided that whilst the boys where away for their tour, Hanako and herself would come and stay round for the duration they were away, They said it was so she didn’t feel lonely by herself in the apartment, But Noriko knew better. Usagi was lonely herself, she usually at least saw Ohno twice a week – Minimum, so it was odd for her not to having him around so much and she was troubled by it. Hanako, well she and Aiba had been getting closer and spending a lot more time together, they still weren’t dating, but Noriko could see that it wouldn’t be long, and she knew that Hanako missed him. Noriko missed Nino a lot too, however she had the advantage of the fact that she grew up with the boys and dated Nino once before, she knew what it was like already.

It was one of those days today, where the boys were away for 2 days for their Fukuoka concerts, Usagi and Hanako had texted her earlier telling her they would be round after work, and she knew that meant that they would more than likely be staying until the boys got back. She was happy and somewhat relived they were coming round to stay with her for the 2 days, not only would the apartment not be so quiet, she had recently been feeling dizzy during the day and was sick this morning, she didn’t really think anything of it, but she thought it would be better to have people around her just in case it actually was something to be worried about, or she collapsed suddenly due to a dizzy spell.

She was working from home today; working on a few designs for an upcoming spread in the magazine, the person she was designing clothes for was Seto Koji, so she wasn’t very worried, that boy looked cute in anything. Mid way through her designs her phone started ringing, picking it up from its place on the arm of the chair, she answered it “Moshi Moshi?” “Hey Riko-chan.” A smile came to the woman’s face as she heard the voice. “Kazu-kun! Daijoubu desu ka?” She could almost see his eyes roll at the other end of the phone “Hai Hai, Daijoubu Desu. You okay?” she placed her drawings to the side of her in favour to bring up her knees to her chest.

“Hmmm Sort of. I Kinda keep on getting dizzy thought the day and, I was sick this morning, but I don’t think it’s anything to be worried about, I’m sure it will pass.” Nino’s frown filtered into his tone of voice “If you’re sure… Are Kuro-chan and Hitsugaya-chan staying round this evening again?” Noriko nodded “Hai, so you don’t need to worry, they’ll look after me. All you need to worry about is not forgetting any dance steps and lyrics.” A chuckle flittered through the line, “Wakattayo.” Noriko smiled and then sighed slightly “Ne Kazu-kun?” “Hai?” came the reply “….I miss you…” and she really did. Even though the guys had been in Tokyo for a few days she hadn’t got to see Nino as they were practicing for their Tokyo live Not only that she had missed Nino’s birthday She had given him a call, intending to go round and see him in the evening, however he was too busy. “I miss you too Riko-chan and I promise once this tours over and we all get a break, I’m going to take you somewhere special.” Noriko blushed.

“You don’t have to… all I really want to do is see you.” Nino chuckled down the phone “I know… But I still want to. I still have to celebrate my birthday with you, even if it is a little late.” Noriko could once again see the smile she was sure was on his face. “Wakattayo~” She mimicked his earlier answer with a giggle. The pair chatted for a while, until Nino had to go for final checkups and rehearsals.

Once Nino came off the phone Noriko looked at the clock, noticing she had a few hours to kill until Usagi and Hanako came round, she made some lunch and continued with her work. Time went by quickly and soon enough, the doorbell rung announcing that the duo had arrived. Noriko got up and bounced over to the door, not noticing just how dizzy she felt until she opened the door and fell backwards onto the floor. Usagi and Hanako panicked a little until she told them she was fine, and that her bum just hurt a little.

Once the pair came in, and Noriko got some ice for her , the trio sat down and Hanako asked Noriko what’s wrong. Noriko explained about the dizziness and her bout of sickness this morning, and Usagi’s eyes widened. She turned to Hanako who had the same look of confusion as Noriko as to why Usagi looked so surprised. “Ne… Noriko-chan, I’m just gonna go pop to the shop quickly, You stay sitting, Hanako-chan, you get Noriko-chan a glass of water.” Hanako nodded but remained as confused as Noriko when Usagi quickly bounded out of the apartment.

Noriko turned to Hanako who was in the kitchen with a raised eyebrow “What was that all about?” Hanako shrugged “I Have noooo Clue Nori-chan, but I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough.” She said bring over the glass of water for Noriko to drink. Thanking the girl, Noriko got comfortable on the sofa and turned to Hanako “Sooo Hana-chan, you made any progress with Ma-kun? Or are you still both too shy to admit that you like one another?” Hanako blushed and playfully hit Noriko leg in embarrassment making Noriko giggle. “No… were still friends, but you know I’m too shy to ask him out Nori-chan, and well I don’t know if Masaki-kun likes me or not but if he does I don’t know why I won’t ask me out.” Hanako pouted slightly sighing.

Noriko reached over and patted the girls head “I think the reason Ma-kun hasn’t asked you out yet is because he’s too afraid. You know as well as I do that he’s and expressive person and has no qualms about telling people things, even when he doesn’t mean too. With Toshi-kun and Kazu-kun, there both generally quite secretive of their private lives, Same with Jun and Sho-kun, Ma-kun is more likely he afraid that if he starts to date you, he will accidentally mention it and get both yourself and him wrapped up In a huge scandal. And He doesn’t want you to go through that because of him.” Noriko explained the best she could. Hanako understood, she really did, but she didn’t care, and Noriko could see it in her eyes, maybe when the boys get back, she’ll have another chat with Aiba, just for Hanako’s sake.

The two of them sat there thinking for a few minutes until the doorbell rung. Hanako got up before Noriko could and answered it, seeing a slightly red Usagi in the door way, muttering about ‘stupid cashiers’. Coming inside the apartment, Usagi took off her shoes and walked over to Noriko and took her hand and pulled her up from the sofa and took her to the bathroom, with Hanako following, curious as to what was going on. Taking out a little box from the carrier bag she was holding and handed it over to Noriko. Hanako suddenly realised what Usagi was thinking whilst Noriko still looked confused “Ne…Usa-chan…. You know what this is right?” Usagi nodded “yes I do and your gonna follow the instructions and do the test, because not only do I want to know if my hunch was right, I had to deal with a stupid erted cashier just to get it, so it’s going to e used one way or another.” Usagi stated firmly and then turned around pushing Hanako outside to wait.

The pair outside waited for their friend, Hanako looking nervously at Usagi “you really think she is Usagi-chan?”  Usagi shrugged “she might be, she might not be, but its best to do the test just to be safe ne?” Hanako nodded and turned her gaze back to the door. A few minutes passed and Noriko still hadn’t come out yet, so the two girls on the outside took it upon themselves to head inside the bathroom and see if she was okay.

When they got inside, they saw Noriko sitting on the floor looking at a stick in her hands in shock. She turned towards the girls who rushed over towards her and enveloped her in a hug. “But… but... I don’t understand... How?” she questioned herself. The girls knew it was a rhetorical question and chose not to answer the panicked girl. Noriko jumped in surprise when she felt her pocket vibrate, signalling she had a text. She took out her phone to find a text from Nino telling her he’s just about to go on stage, with an image attached. Tears started to form in the corner of Noriko’s eyes when she saw the picture of the smiling man fully dressed in his first outfit doing the peace sign towards the camera.

Letting her phone fall into her lap she turned towards Hanako and Usagi who were looking at her with a knowing gaze. She knew they would be there to help her along and tell Nino the news….

Noriko was Pregnant.

End.

 

 

MUWHAAHAHAHAHAHA *coughs* lol okay well I needed some sort of cliff hanger to get the sequal started so there you have it, Nori-chan pregnant~ fun times are sure to ensue~ and by god this has to be the fastest update EVAR! xD

The sequel wont be out for a while though as I wanna try and finish or at least update my An Café fanfic ‘Moving Away’ that and I have a couple of other plots for other stories too I need to start up. But I promise it shall be up eventually~!

I’m glad that everyone enjoyed this story and I hope you guys wait out for the sequel~ <3