I miss you

If I fall in love with you

Leeteuk opened his eyes and he was almost blinded by the light that was coming from the open window. He covered his eyes with his palm, hoping that his hand will help him keep the morning light from seeping into his eyes. He knows that he should get used to that annoying light though, that’s going to be part of his daily routine anyway.

 

He stood up, only to be reminded that he now has a new body part, an IV drip and whether he likes it or not, he has to bring it with him wherever he goes, which was probably just around his four cornered room.

 

He walked towards the window and greeted that light that he was just trying to avoid a while ago with a weak smile. The view from his window isn’t that bad, except for the fact that the hospital he was in is in the middle of the busy city of Seoul and that cars and tall buildings are all over the place, at least he has a good view of the healing garden downstairs.

 

He let out a deep sigh as he thought of how he managed to put up in doing the same things over and over again everyday in the last five weeks. Yes, he’s been in the hospital for more than a month now, which reminded him that he only has less than five months left, or maybe less. His doctor just paid him a visit few days ago to tell him that his illness is not really getting any better and to give him a good scolding on how will his life fly away faster if he will continue refusing to undergo treatments; which he once again, ignored and just let the thought of his doctor’s crumpled, pissed off face give him a hearty laugh early in the morning.

 

“I guess someone is having his fun time alone.” He turned around and smiled at his visitor.

 

“Well, good morning to you too.” His smile grew wider as he saw how the other’s eyes glitter behind a bunch of flowers that his visitor was holding. “And what brought you here at this time of the day?”

 

The younger just walked past him and fixed the basket of flowers on the small table beside his bed. “To bring you flowers.” The boy checked the abandoned tray of food in the other side of the room and looked at him with a raised brow. “To check if you’re eating your meals, which you obviously didn’t.” He grinned. “And to talk to you about something.”

 

A gush of wind that was full of seriousness passed by the two of them and refused to leave the room even though he tried to shoo it away with his goofy smile.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“What?”

 

“I happened to bump into Dr. Choi a while ago.” Hearing the name of his doctor already told him what his visitor was about to tell him. “Why are you doing this to yourself?”

 

“I’ve had enough Hae.” He smiled. “Three years of trying out every single possible treatment out there didn’t help me; another few month or weeks of doing chemotherapy will not help me either. We both know that.”

 

“But it will help you in your pain.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Then why are you still being like this?”

 

He bit his lip.

 

 Because I already gave up on living. I got tired of fighting.

 

Leeteuk just looked at his friend, hoping that the boy will understand that he doesn’t wan to talk about the matter anymore. Donghae, on the other hand, just let out a sigh of defeat.

 

“I don’t know what I am going to do with you anymore.” Said the boy, shaking his head while he just sat on his bed and gave the other an apologetic smile.

 

A sheer silence enveloped the both of the them as they both stared at the window, as if waiting for something odd to happen, like a flying cow or a rainbow-colored cloud until the other broke the silence and spoke up.

 

“Teukie-hyung.” The boy sat beside him.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Heechul-hyung…” Hearing that name made him feel a kick in his chest and that was certainly not because of his illness, but because of his own stupidity. He just ignored the pain; stupid or not, he just did what he think was right.

 

“Let’s just not talk about him Hae.” He brushed off what the younger was trying to saw before he even got started.

 

“But hyung.”

 

“Hae, please-“ He stopped when he felt another presence. Leeteuk looked around and saw an unfamiliar face with a very familiar aura. It was younger man, probably around his early twenties, with a tall stature and slim body. He was looking directly at him, wearing a very serious expression.

 

“Sorry for the intrusion but I have to talk to you.” His new visitor walked towards him. “You’re Park Jungsu, I suppose?” He nodded and shook the hand that was laid in front of him, “I’m Cho Kyuhyun and I want you to stop hiding your idiocy and stop hiding from Heechul-hyung. I don’t know what you are trying to pull here but I’m tired of watching that other idiot slack his off and cry like his favorite game broke.”

 

“You’re the only one who does that Kyu.” The young man, who he just found out, named Kyuhyun just glared at Donghae who almost turned into a puff ball with the deadly look that he received.

 

He was also about to say something but Kyuhyun also glared at him which made him pipe down immediately.

 

“I want you to meet with him so that he will stop yelling, and annoying the hell out of the people around him. I want you to stop this stupidity so that he will stop ruining himself.” Kyuhyun’s tone got softer as he said those words, while Leeteuk just stared at the younger boy.

 

He left Heechul because he wants him to move on. He left because didn’t want Heechul to suffer. He hid from Heechul because he didn’t want him to fall in love with him completely and that is the right thing to do.

 

Or is it?

 

He looked at Kyuhyun’s eyes and saw the same flame that Heechul’s eyes have. That is the reason why the younger’s aura was the familiar, it was the same as Heechul’s.

 

Memories of him, with Heechul suddenly played right before his eyes. The first time he saw him, how he wished that long-haired man across the street will drop by his café even just for a second and how he almost jumped when he did. How he acted all weird and creepy just to have a conversation with him, how his heart flew out of his chest when he first held his hand, how he forgot about the world when he first felt those soft lips on his….the way he looked at him…his voice…his snarky yet so soft laughs…his smile…his soft lips….his everything…him…Kim Heechul.

 

Leeteuk didn’t even notice that tears were already pouring from his eyes until he tasted the salty yet very bitter liquid when he tried to speak. He covered his mouth his hand to keep him from sobbing.

 

I miss him…I miss us….so much….I was selfish.

 

“What? So you finally realized what kind of idiot are you?” Kyuhyun continued his speech as he felt an invisible fist punch him right in the face.

 

“Kyu, don’t you think that’s too much?” Donghae tried to stop Kyuhyun from emotionally torturing him.

 

“No Hyung, I actually have more to say. These two has to get their s together and stop making things more complicated for them.” Kyuhyun let out a harsh sigh and started marching towards the door before Leeteuk stopped him.

 

“Who are you? Why are you doing this?” He asked, tears still falling freely from his eyes.

 

“I already told you, I’m Cho Kyuhyun or should I also tell you that I’m Heechul hyung’s half brother?” The young boy opened the door but didn’t leave right away. “What I said wasn’t a request. I want him to see you and I’m going to tell him where you are and you cant do anything about it.” Then he left, leaving Leeteuk still drowning in his tears and Donghae just giving the older a sympathetic gaze.

 

“Hyung, do you want me to move you to a different room? Or transfer you to a different hospital?”

 

Leeteuk just shook his head for an answer.

 

“Just leave me alone for now.”

 

*****

 

Donghae just looked at his hyung and patted the older’s shoulder before he left the room and be greeted by Kyuhyun’s interrogating eyes.

 

“You’ve always known that he’s here right?”

 

“Yes.” He replied directly as he motioned the younger to walk towards the elevator.

 

“Then why did you hide from us?”

 

“Because that is what the patient wants.”

 

“That’s absurd.”

 

“I know.” He, himself had always wanted to tell everyone where Leeteuk is but he couldn’t. “But that’s the law.”

 

His cousin eyed him as he tried to stand his ground. He is a doctor and there are laws that he have to follow, and the patient’s privacy is one of those but after what happened, he probably will break more than one of his work ethics.

 

“Whatever. I will still tell Heechul-hyung.” The younger pushed the button to the basement parking lot. “And you cant do anything to stop me.”

 

“I’m not gonna do anything.” He saw how the other’s eyebrows knotted as he waited him to continue speaking. “Just tell him to come to me first. He has to at least know what is happening.”

 

___________

A/N: I dont really have anything to say....just

83 LINE IS SOULMATE
do you know how happy I am today?
do you? do you?
my precious OTP ><
he even asked why was it HeeTeuk not TeukChul?
adhaksjdhasjdhajksdhkajshdkjashdkjsahdjas

I should stop spazzing now right?
but stil dhaskhdksjahdkjsahdjkashdhdkjahskjdhda

hehehe

/end spazz

anyway..sorry for making you cry/sad in the last chapter...
tbh, that''s what I actually intended to do, I just didnt expect that it will work xD
please do look forward for more tear jerker chapters in the future lmao jk

thanks for reading!!!