Revelations

If I fall in love with you

“Let’s talk.”

Leeteuk almost ran into Heechul and hugged the younger when he heard how desperate his voice and the look on his beautiful face was but he had to restrain himself from doing so. He needs to stay away from him. . . Staying beside him, creating memories with him. . .falling in love with him. . . will only be unfair for the both of them, especially for Heechul.

He tried to pull an emotionless face and bit his tongue for a while to keep him from breaking down in front of Heechul.

“Didn’t I tell you to not look for me?”

Heechul’s eyes narrowed as anger filled pain filled his eyes.

“Well sorry to tell you Park Jungsu but I only do whatever I want and I don’t listen to what other people tells me to do.”

“I don’t care.” He whispered and started walking pass by the younger male. He knew to himself that if he didn’t leave that place as soon as possible, the wall that he was just starting to build around him will collapse.

“I do.” Heechul tried to grab his arm but he dodged it. “I like you Park Jungsu.”

He froze when we heard those words from Heechul. He heart started racing as his thoughts turned into a haywire.

“Me too.” He whispered without him, even noticing it.

The raven haired then pulled him closer and wrapped his slender arms around his shoulders. “Then why are you doing this? Why are you pushing me away? Why are you running away from me?”

He felt tears well up in his eyes. He wanted to struggle from Heechul’s hug but he was too weak to do so.

“Because. . .” He paused. “Because I’m scared that if we keep seeing each other. . . I might fall in love with you.”

He felt the younger’s hug loosen for a while and he took advantage of that, he took Heechul’s arms off his shoulders and started walking away again, until he heard him say something.

“What is wrong about falling in love with me?” He looked back and he was welcomed with Heechul’s now passion filled eyes. He could feel the younger’s pain.

“Everything.”

“What?”

“I cant fall in love with you Heechul and you cant fall in love me either.” He smiled at the other male.

“God damn it Park Jungsu! Why cant you just tell everything to me without giving all these puzzle pieces that I don’t even know where to put?! Cant you just tell me the reason why are you doing all of these? It’s frustrating the hell out of me! Do you know that I want to punch your face right now as much as I want to hug you?”

Finally, the wall that he just built around himself collapsed…thanks to Heechul’s words. It broke his heart hearing the younger’s pain. He knew that he was hurting him, and he couldn’t bear that.

“Can you fall in love with someone that you know you will loose someday?” His tears started to fall again, leaving stains on his now pale cheeks.

“What are you trying to say?” Heechul shot him a confused look.

“I’m dying Heechul. Lymphoma. I only have six months left.”

Heechul looked dumbfounded, like his world just stopped moving. Jungsu couldn’t even read his emotions anymore. He walked towards the younger and caressed his now also, tear stained cheeks.

“Now tell me Heechul, can you still love me?”

They were both stayed silent for quite while, but enough for Jungsu to understand Heechul’s reaction.

Thought so.” He smiled and gave a quick peck on Heechul’s lips. . .for the last time.

He cant love me. He’s not suppose to. . .

He left the place with tears blinding his vision.

*****

hehe...dont have anything to say
this chappy is too short..sorry ;A;