Is this goodbye?

If I fall in love with you

“Hello?”

“Sungmin, it’s Heechul. Tell our staffs to prepare; we’re going to have a meeting. I’ll be there in five.”

“Hyung?” He was about to cute the call when the other spoke.

“What?”

“Meeting about what?”

“What do you mean about what?  You want me to fix the report that the American clients wants to see right? Now tell my staffs to be ready.” He ended the call with a raised brow. He didn’t actually have any plans of touching that contract again because he already messed up the first time, and he hated failing but after what happened the past night . . .after meeting his angel, Jungsu. . .he felt like he had to fix his life and he decided to start with his job.

Heechul went straight to his office as soon as he got inside their company’s building and he felt like yelling at someone when he found it empty, he was expecting his staffs to be there. He stormed out of his office with plans of torturing someone.

“Lee Sungmin!” He eyed everybody in that floor, looking for a particular feminine looking face which he found at the corner of the room, ready to flee. “In my office. Now!” If his eyes could only emit laser, Sungmin would probably be already on fire that moment.

“Hyung?” His assistant said as he sheepishly went inside his office with a please-don’t-kill-me look on his face.

“Where’s my staff? Didn’t I tell you to get them ready before I get here?” He glared at the boy.

“Eeh Hyung, the President said that you don’t have to do that.” Sungmin played with his fingers and looked down.

He analyzed what his assistant just told him and one part of it caught his attention. “The president is here?”

“Yes, I’m here.” He looked up at the old man who just barged into his office which made his already ready-to-kill mood worse.

“Knocking isn’t a bad thing.” He looked at the man with a cold stare.

“This is my building; I can enter any room in here without knocking whenever I please.” The old man also shot him with an equally cold stare. “Sungmin-ah, you can go back to your desk now.” he said to the now panicky Sungmin at the corner who almost ran outside the room as soon as he heard what his big boss said.

“You should stop torturing your staffs you know.”

“You should stop meddling in my own business.” He stood up, crossed his arms and watched the old man wander around his private office. “Dad.”

“I’m not meddling with your business; I am meddling with my business.” The old man said, stressing the last two words. “You’re messed up big time Kim Heechul, and I bet you know that. Good thing someone is there to pick up your trash.”

Heechul’s eyebrows automatically rose. He perfectly knew who is that great trash pick-upper his father was talking about and he hated it. Cho Kyuhyun.

“You gave my project to him?”

“You were no where to be found.”

“I just needed time to think.”

“Well you know that you don’t have that.”

His mood started to flare out. He actually thought of strangling his own father but he still has respect for the old man and he doesn’t want to go to jail. Good thing Jungsu’s smiling face took over his system, he calmed down.

“But I’m giving you another chance Heechul.” His father walked towards him and sat on his chair. “I’m doing this not because you are my son but because I know that you have potential.”

“What are you trying to say?” A knot formed on his forehead with arms still crossed and eyes still fixed on the old man.

“We’re planning to expand our business. I’ve talked to some Japanese investors and they want us to prepare a presentation for them as soon as possible.” His father stood up and started walking out of his office. “You’re the only person I know that can deal with them. Don’t let me down for the second time . . . son.”

He and his father didn’t really have the kind of relationship that a normal father and son has, they only talk in the office and they treat each other like a normal boss and an employee but the talk they just had somehow made Heechul’s heart smile. His Dad still trusted him even though he almost lost the biggest deal their company ever had.

He was happy, and he felt like sharing it with someone. Heechul took out his phone and started dialing the only number he could ever though of that time, Jungsu’s, but to his dismay, the older didn’t answer the call.

“Maybe he’s busy. I’ll just come over.” He shook head thinking of how could that guy make him things that he don’t usually do, like going somewhere just because someone didn’t pick his call without thinking of murdering the other person.

Heechul excitedly ran to his car, ignoring the looks that he got from the other employees, probably because of the weird smile that was currently taped on his lips that they don’t usually see or more like they saw the first time.

The raven haired man pulled over the parking space he usually do, but there was something odd with the establishment in front of him – it was empty and there was a huge sign on the door.

“CLOSED?” He read. For the nth time that day, his brows knotted. He pushed the door open and he felt something really weird inside him when he found the place almost the same as the last time he saw it, just minus Jungsu’s smiles and with a sulking Hyukjae at the corner.

“Hyukkie-ah?” He called, the boy just looked at him with troubled eyes.

“Heechul hyung.”

“What happened here? Where’s Jungsu?” He approached the sulking boy and sat the chair in front of him.

“Teukie hyung, he said that he’s gonna close the café. He’s gonna sell it.” Hyukjae went back to his sulking and hugged his knees.

“Where is he?”

“I don’t know. He was just here a while ago then he told me to clean up and leave.” The blonde looked at him with glassy eyes, tears forming in his eyes. “You know I cant just do that hyung. I love this place, I enjoy working here.”

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Don’t you dare cry in front of me.” He slightly poked the younger’s forehead and stood up. “I’m going to find him, just stay here.”

Heechul again tried dialing Jungsu’s number but just like the first time that day, there was no answer. He tried over and over and over again but he just got the same response. He smiled at the now more worried boy still hugging his knees.

“He’s just probably busy or something?” He smiled. “I’ll try it again okay?”

Worry was also starting to fill his system.

Where on Earth did that guy go?

Jungsu lives at the second floor of the café so he doesn’t really have anywhere else to go. He also always has his cellphone in his pocket so it’s impossible for him not to notice that Heechul is calling, unless. . .Jungsu was really avoiding him.

He was busy thinking when finally, Jungsu answered his call.

“Where-“

“Stop calling.” The older didn’t even let him finish what he was saying and he was actually frozen when he heard how emotionless and cold Jungsu’s voice was. “Stop calling me. Stop bothering me and don’t even dare look for me.”

“Why?” That was the only word that he managed to say. He was too shocked.

“Why? Do I have to give you a reason why?” He heard the older chuckle from the other line, it was a sarcastic one.

“Then what about us?” He started walking around the café, ignoring the now sobbing Hyukjae, while trying to calm himself.

“There’s no us Heechul. There’s never been us.” With that, Jungsu cut the call.

“What the-“ He cursed under his breathe and literally kicked the first thing his eye caught, a table which doesn’t look like a table anymore and Hyukjae jumped off his chair.

“Hyung? Was that Teukie hyung? What did he say?” He just glared at the blonde boy which made the boy sulk even more.

“Aish.” He grunted. He was mad, too mad that he wanted to kick or punch anything that he sees. He was . . . hurt.

“God damn it Park Jungsu!” He brushed his hair with his fingers, not too gently and kicked the poor table once more.

“Annyeonghaseyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” A very familiar and very annoying voice ringed inside his ear, which made him almost punch his cousin’s face.

“Lee Donghae!” He clenched his fist with frustration. “What are you doing here?” He whispered, still trying not to knock his cousin’s lights off.

“Volunteering.” Donghae said with a huge smile on his lips.

“Oh no no! You are never going near this café’s kitchen ever again!” Hyukjae tried to push Donghae out of the café.

“Aish, fine! Fine! I’m not gonna go near your kitchen more.” Donghae pouted and sat at the nearest chair he found. “By the way, I saw Leeteuk hyung.”

Heechul automatically ran towards where his cousin was seated slammed his hands on the table which made a slightly loud bang.

“Where?” He glared at his cousin which made the younger almost fell of his chair.

“Hyung? Are you okay?”

“Where?!” Instead of answering Donghae’s question, he just leaned closer to his cousin with his deadly glare still in tact and the younger perfectly know what that means. . .he’ll definitely end up in a morgue if he didn’t answer soon.

“I-in the hospital.” Donghae answered with fear in his eyes.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I wasn’t able to talk to him because I was talking to one of my patients.”

His eyes narrowed.

“But you’ll probably still see him there if you’re gonna leave now.” The younger added which made him quickly jump in his car and drove like he own the whole road. He have to see Jungsu, he have to talk to him, he have to clear things between them . . . he needs to.

He quickly pulled over the hospital’s parking lot, not even thinking if he parked at the right place or not, all that was in his mind that time was that he needed to find Jungsu, as soon as possible, or he will create havoc in that place whether it is a hospital or whatever.

“Now, where are you?” He scanned the whole place as soon as he stepped inside and luckily, he spotted a familiar brown-haired man talking to one of the doctors there. Heechul immediately walked towards the man, grabbed his arms and dragged him outside.

“What are you doing?” Jungsu tried to struggle from his grip but Heechul has no plans of letting him go, not now, not ever.

“Let's talk.” 

******

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hehe nothing :)
I was bored, again..and a little depressed
some of you probably know why. . .
someone's leaving soon ;A;

haix...anyway~~
hope you like this chapter...
I just kind a typed whatever came into my mind  and it's pretty long compared to the previous ones

and and..thanks for reading!

yes, I'm gonna continue this. . .but still not sure if I will finish it or whatever