the first. . .

If I fall in love with you

He quickly opened his eyes as soon as he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. He blinked a couple of times to let his eyes adjust from the light that the device was emitting.

“Hyukjae?” He whispered and answered the call.
 
“Hyung!” He heard the boy yelled from the other line, hysterically. “Hyung! I think I just lost my sanity somewhere! This guy that Hecchul hyung sent, he’s trying to kill me!”
 
“Hyukkie-ah” 
 
“He wants to murder me! He he-”
 
“Yah! Lee Hyukjae!” He isn’t really the one who likes to yell at people but the boy will not calm down unless he do so.
 
“Hyung?” the boy sniffed.
 
“Calm down.” He chuckled. He’d met Donghae before and he definitely is not the killer type and Hyukjae is actually the most paranoid and exaggerated person he knows. “What happened?”
 
“The ki-kitchen” The boy stuttered. “He almost set it on fire. The coffee machines, I thought they were gonna explode the second he touched it.”
 
“And?”
 
“And what?”
 
“You’re still alive right?”
 
“Yes hyung.”
 
“Then everything is fine.”
 
“Bu-but-”
 
“Chill Hyukkie. We’ll be back soon okay?”  He assured the boy and cut the call.
 
He felt a familiar pair of arms wrapped around his shoulders. “Who said that we’re going back soon? You slept all afternoon, you have to make up for it.” 
 
“Well, sorry about that.” He chuckled again as the pair of arms lead him out of the car.
 
He just then realized that the sky was already filled with darkness with the moon shinning brightly.  Leeteuk ran to the nearest bench that his eyes spotted, everything that he was seeing around him was beautiful, everything was perfect. . .and feeling Heechul’s fingers suddenly entangled with his made everything even more special.
 
For the first time in the twenty eight years of his existence, he felt that the world is a perfect place. The peacefulness that the sound of the waves were bringing him, the warmth of the summer wind, and the fact the Heechul’s fingers fit perfectly with his made his heart race even more.
 
“Teukie-ah” He felt Heechul’s breathe on the most sensitive part of his neck and it brought shivers down his spine.
 
“Jungsu.” He whispered.
 
“Huh?” confusion was all over Heechul’s voice.
 
“Jungsu, it’s Jungsu.” He faced Heechul and cupped the other’s face. “Park Jungsu, that’s my real name.” He kissed the younger’s nose and caressed his soft, white, now blushing cheeks. “Call me Jungsu.”
 
Heechul smiled at him and put their foreheads together. “Nice meeting you Park Jungsu.” He pulled him even closer, too close that the tip of their nose were already touching, too close that he felt like that they were breathing the same air. The other’s smile turned into a smirk as he pulled him closer and closer and closer. . .until their lips were perfectly embracing each other.
 
Leeteuk, no, Jungsu felt like everything around him suddenly disappeared. At first it was just a simple touch, it was a just a simple brush until he felt Heechul moved his lips, it wasn’t his first kiss but he didn’t seem to know how to react  because of what he was feeling that moment. There was tingling sensation in his stomach that almost made him freeze. 
 
Is this what they call butterflies in your stomach?
 
He smiled and responded to the younger’s kisses. The gentle and lingering touches of Heechul’s lips on his made his world spin faster than normal yet made him feel like time suddenly stopped. The kiss was just perfect, full of love and passion. 
 
Wait? Love?
 
Reality shot him. He stopped responding to Heechul’s kisses which made the younger broke whatever it is that they were sharing and shot him with a puzzled look.
 
“Is there something wrong?”
 
Yes! This! This is wrong! Everything here is wrong! This is not suppose to happen. . . 
 
It’s just amazing how everything that was perfect in his eyes suddenly turned into something that was not suppose to happen in the first place. . .
 
He shook his head. He lied.
 
“Jungsu-ah. . .” Tears almost fell from his eyes when he heard how sweetly Heechul mentioned his name.
 
He plastered a fake smile on his lips and hugged the raven haired’s waist. “Nothing is wrong. . .nothing at all.” He closed his eyes and inhaled the scent that the male’s body was emitting.
 
Jungsu felt a little hesitation from the other but he still felt him hugged him back. They stayed that way for quite a while until Heechul pulled away.
 
“Yah! What is this?” The younger made him face the other way as he pulled his shirt up. “How did you get this?”
 
Heechul stoked his nape down to almost half of his back and Jungsu flinched from pain. He perfectly knew what the younger male was talking about.
 
“It’s a bruise.” He pulled his shirt down and faced Heechul again. “I don’t know how I got it, maybe when I was running around the kitchen, I bumped into something. That happens a lot.” He lied, again. Bruises appear on his body in daily basis, and it gets worse everyday.
 
“Why did you bring me here anyway?” He said, trying to change the subject.
 
“To watch the sunset.”
 
His mouth formed an O, feeling a pang of guilt in his system.
 
“We missed it.” 
 
“You did, I didn’t.” there was a hint of teasing in his voice.
 
He jus gave the other an apologetic look and laid his head on in his shoulder. Heechul then wrapped his arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer. “We can still watch the sunrise together.” The younger kissed his brown hair.
 
“Yeah, let’s just watch the sunrise together.”
 
The last sunrise that we’re gonna see together. . .
 
******
I WAS BORED. REALLY BORED. . . 
and I just suddenlt felt the urge to write this chapter for this fic
it's short eh?
anyway. . .
IDK hehe
my bipolarness is affecting my writing~~~
I'm still not sure if I can do this or not xD
hope you liked it tho. . .
you'll never know. . .maybe. . .one day. . .I might got bored again and write another chappy xD
we'll see <3