When I met you

If I fall in love with you

 

Heechul watched as people walk by him. He watched every single person as if he was looking for something, or someone to be exact. Someone that could catch his attention, someone who could make his life worth living again. He wasnt looking for a woman to love, just a companion, or maybe a friend. . .a person that can add color to his grayscale life.

 

He checked his wristwatch, 11:37AM, the sun was already shinning up in the blue sky and its rays were starting to pierce into his skin. As much as he hated giving up, he had to leave. He hates sweating more than giving up anyway. He started walking towards his car but a certain place, he didn’t know why, suddenly caught his eyes.

 

He marched towards the place and as soon as he opened the door, the sweet aroma of mocha mixed with a sugary sweet smell of pastries invaded his nose. The place looked a little shabby but its shabbiness somehow made him feel quite comfortable. He eyed the whole place, as well the little sweet things that were on the shop's display and they look . . . heavenly.

 

 Heechul isn’t really the type of person who likes sweets but seeing those little cakes made him stay. He sat in one of the most comfortable looking seat that he found and stared at the flickering fire of the vanilla scented candle on top of the oak wood table.

 

"Good morning." A sweet voice lingered in his ear. He clutched his fist and froze into his seat while he was trying to make his senses come back to reality. The scent of whoever was who greeted him was bringing down his spine; it was mix of vanilla and wine, he had no idea how did this person mixed those smells together, but he did.

 

He took a deep breathe and slowly looked up to see who was that that made the great Kim Heechul froze in his seat and he saw a face of an angel. The angel's eyes were chinkier than his but they twinkle as a smile curved the angel's pinkish lips, smile that was adored by a beautiful dimple that lies right beside the angel's lips.

 

"Is there anything I canhelp you with sir? Maybe a cup of our famous latte or maybe a slice of cake?" The angel asked politely but instead of answering, he just stared at the man that was now in front of him. Yes, a man, and that is what bothered Heechul even more.

 

Never in his life did a man, nor a woman, made him act like that. He wasnt the great Kim Heechul, for no reason. He wasn’t the greatest executive of the biggest electronics company in Korea for no reason, oh no, he isn’t the greatest executive anymore. His mind suddenly wandered around what happened the day before he found himself wandering around the streets of Seoul looking for a companion.

 

He messed up his job, big time. He lost the biggest contract his company was about to make for that year just because he got drunk the night before. What was wrong with him anyway? He wasn’t like that before . . . not before his heart suddenly yearned for company . . . not before he suddenly thought of being with someone.

 

"Is there a problem sir?"

 

And I guess I finally found him. . .

 

"What did I just say?"

 

"You didnt say anything sir." He looked at his angel, who now has a knotted forehead.

 

Now I'm saying that he's mine? What is wrong with me?

 

"Sorry." He muttered. "Leeteuk?" He asked right after he noticed the engraved golden plate that was pinned on the man's shirt.

 

"Yes. So can I get for you sir?"

 

You?

 

"Get me whatever you think is good."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Do I look like I'm not?" Heechul tried to act tough, defense mechanism. He could feel his heart thump faster and faster and faster as he stared at his angel's still twinkling eyes.

 

"Okay. I'll be back after five minutes." His angel said as he left with an even more knotted forehead.

 

He smacked his forehead as soon as he was sure that Leeteuk couldnt see him.

 

"Stupid!"

 

His phone rang right after he was done scolding himself for acting like an idiotic jerk in front of the mkst gorgeous person he ever saw in his life.

 

"What?" He answered the call without even checking who was on the ther line.

 

"Hyung."

 

He smirked as soon as he recognized the voice of the caller.  "What do you want?"

 

"Eh hyung, are you okay? I heard what happened yesterday."

 

"I'm fine Lee Donghae. Now leave me alone." He ended the call right after he said those words.

 

"You dont look fine to me." His angel was back, with a tray with two cups of coffee and slice of cheesecake on it.

 

"Everything is on the house." His angel said right after he comfortably sat on the chair across him.

 

"What are you doing?" He asked.

 

"Having a cup of coffee in my cafe with a very troubled man." The angel looked directly into his eyes as if he was trying to figure out what is going on inside his head. And that pair of chinky eyes definitely pierced into his soul.

 

"You know I dont like other people mingle with my own business, and as you've heard, I am fine. Leave me alone." He avoided Leeteuk's eyes and took a bite from his cheesecake to keep himself from looking back at his angel's beutiful face.

 

"And as I've said, you dont look fine to me." Leeteuk snatched the fork from his hand which brought more shivers down his spine the moment his soft skin brushed with his. "Besides, I can do whatever I want in this place."

 

A moment if silence enveloped the two of them. They just sat there, not saying any word as they sipped from their coffees. He didnt even notice that they already finished the cheese cake. He just felt. . .really comfortable. He felt like Leeteuk was emitting an aura that made him forget his worries and frustrations. All that was in his mind back then was the sound of his racing heart and the beautiful scene right in front of him. He didnt even notice that a smile was already taped on his lips.

 

"You look better when you're smiling."

 

His smile turned into a smirk but he was sure that a blush formed on his cheeks.

 

"Cute." Leeteuk's smile grew wider. "So are you okay now?"

 

"Better than I was before I came here." He smiled back. "Thank you."

 

Another moment of silence passed between the two of them, but that time, they were bith just staring at each others' eyes; both trying their bests not to break the gaze.

 

"Glad to know."

 

Heechul, once again, felt a thump in his chest. A thump that almost broke his ribs as Leeteuk reached for his hand and held it tight.

 

"I'm glad to know that I made you feel better."

 

"I'm glad that it's you." Those words suddenly slipped from Heechul's mouth without him, even noticing it. He felt his blood climbed up to his face; he blushed for the second time, in less than an hour, because of the same person. "I should go." He muttered and snatched back his hand from Leeteuk's grip. "Thanks for today."

 

Heechul marched towards the exit, without even looking back. He was scared that if he even took a glance back, he might not be able to leave at all.

 

"Sir." someone grabbed his arm, he know it was Leeteuk.

 

"Heechul."

 

"What?"

 

"Kim Heechul, that's my name."

 

"Nice meeting you." His angel whispered to his ear as he let go of his arm and opened the door for him. "Thank you for coming. Please come back again."

 

------

A/N: Well, this is actually the first time that I will write a chaptered pure english, and fic so I'm gonna need a little help from you guys. I want to know, based on the first chapter, if this fic is worth continuing/reading, and also, creative criticisms and comments are welcome. I'd love to improve through your help. And sorry for the typos and grammatical errors if ever you found some. Thanks for reading!!