Chapter 9

Miracle in December

“Yoonmi ssi, you haven’t answer my question yet.”

“I.. just..” Yoonmi stutter.

Ya! Yoonmi ! Just tell him! Why is it so hard for you to tell him?? Yoonmi scolding herself.

Chanyeol didn’t even move his eyes from Yoonmi. He wait Yoonmi to answer his question. Yoonmi look at him back. She takes a deep breath and gather her courage.

“Well…. Its true.. We never met before.. I didn’t even know you and you didn’t even know me before.. The picture.. Its my boyfriend.…” tell Yoonmi to Chanyeol.

“Boyfriend? My picture? With couple ring?” Ask Chanyeol again.

“No! Its my boyfriend. I’m not using your picture. He’s really my boyfriend. His name is Chanyeol. Joon Chanyeol.” Say Yoonmi. She feel her eyes start to become watery. Whenever she say Chanyeol name she will cry and the pain of losing him still not faded.

“You’re lying. I don’t believe you. You just using my picture and using my name. You just change my family name. How can there two same people have the same name and with same face and figure. You’re lying.” Chanyeol somehow feel slightly angry toward Yoonmi when she tell him about the picture.

“I’M NOT LYING!” Yoonmi raise her voice. Chanyeol surprise to hear Yoonmi voice.

“He’s my boyfriend. His name is Joon Chanyeol. We’ve been together for almost a year. I also don’t understand how on earth there are two people with same face and name exist and even more the moment of me and him are repeated.” Yoonmi talks with confidence to explain to Chanyeol.

“If you’re not lying then give me prove.” Chanyeol still don’t believe Yoonmi.

Yoonmi takes her phone from her jacket pocket. Then she show Chanyeol all the picture of her and Joon Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks carefully through all the picture and the dates on the picture. He’s even shocked to see there more picture of Yoonmi and the Joon Chanyeol guy.

“Now, do you believe me?” Ask Yoonmi after she display all the picture to Chanyeol. Chanyeol didn’t answer her.  He’s thinking something else.

He wants to believe her when he saw all the picture and the date taken prove she was right plus the picture doesn’t even look like edited.

Yoonmi didn’t wait for Chanyeol answer She immediately stand up and try to walk. She didn’t see a bottle of medicine is on the floor when she accidently step on it and again begin to fall. Chanyeol see whats happening so he try to catch her. Chanyeol can’t hold against the sudden impact and the gravity so he fall with Yoonmi. Yoonmi fall on top of him.

“Ouch..” Yoonmi groaning in pain. Her hands meet the floor.

Chanyeol also groaning in pain. He lift his head to see what’s just happen. Then, his eyes meet with Yoonmi. Their heads are so close. Time froze for them.

“I’m… sorry .. I…” Yoonmi try to get up but her legs isn’t strong enough so again she fall on top of Chanyeol. This time their lips almost crash. Yoonmi manage to pull his head back a little. Now their distance is breath away. Chanyeol is looking into Yoonmi eyes deeply. His heart beats somehow skip a beat. And so do Yoonmi. She’s started to get carried away.

“Chanyeol-ah~ What happen?” A sound from the kitchen heard and getting closer. Yoonmi again struggling to get up and this time Chanyeol help her. He hold both of Yoonmi arms and push her up and so he can sit down too.

“Baekhyun—ah~ Nothing! Its just the kit drop on the floor!” Answer Chanyeol quickly.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean..” Apologize Yoonmi straight away.

“No… Its okay… Yeah…” Chanyeol busying himself with the kit box. He re-arranged the content. He’s blushing.

“I’m.. must go… Thank you for treating me” Yoonmi get up with the help of the sofa behind her.

“Let me send you.” Offer Chanyeol. He quickly stand up beside Yoonmi.

“No, its okay. I can go by myself. My home isn’t far away from here.” Yoonmi starts to walk.

“How can you walk with that leg and in this middle of night? Its dark out there and cold.” Chanyeol is right. Yoonmi can walk properly with that kind of leg.

“Just…. Let me call taxi for you.” Chanyeol take his phone quickly from the room and go out to the living room again. Yoonmi just stand static there. A few minutes later, the taxi come. Chanyeol help Yoonmi to walk until they reach the taxi.

“Again, thanks. I owe you so much.” Thanked Yoonmi.

“I’m… sorry for not believing you.” Say Chanyeol.

“I’ll just take my bicycle tomorrow early in the morning.” Say Yoonmi again. Chanyeol just nod to Yoonmi as he smile. Yoonmi smile back.

Chanyeol open the taxi door for Yoonmi. Yoonmi hop in. After saying their farewell and waving their goodbye, the taxi now move and loss from Chanyeol sight.

Chanyeol get back into the house somhow with heavy heart. When he come in, Baekhyun is sitting on the sofa.

“So, would you mind to tell me what’s happened just now?” Ask Baekhyun. Chanyeol just smile at Baekhyun as he make his way to sit beside him. Chanyeol tell Baekhyun the whole story about the girl and the guy that look like him. But he doesn’t tell him his heart beats like crazy just now.

****************

After paying the taxi fee, Yoonmi get down and carefully walk to her main door. Thankfully the surrounding around her house area quite bright. Yoonmi walk straight to her bedroom as soon as she manage to get in. Yoonmi let her body fall on to the bed. Yoonmi stare at the ceiling.

Dear Chanyeol oppa in heaven, a lot of thing happen tonight. I manage to tell the Chanyeol guy, I mean Park Chanyeol about you. I think now I feel more relieve and happy. I don’t need to hide from him anymore because he already know the whole thing. Oppa, my leg injured tonight, I hope it’ll get better quickly. And my hands also… I miss you oppa. I miss you so much. I wish you are here with me…. Oppa, no matter what happen, I’ll always love you and no one, no one gonna replace you. Yoonmi talk alone. She still staring at the ceiling and imagining Chanyeol with her. She smile alone.

Suddenly, the flashback of what happen tonight come to her mind. The moment when she fell on top of Chanyeol.Just thinking of that back makes her heart beats faster. Quickly, she shook her head.

“Aniya… This is not right…. No.. No..” Yoonmi slap both of her cheek few times.

But still, her heart won’t listen to her. Yoonmi put her hand on the chest, feeling her heart beats.

Why its become like this? This is not right.

****************

“Hyung! Where is that girl?” Ask Kai suddenly appear at the living room.

“She went home.” Answer Chanyeol short.

“You let her walk alone? Isn’t her legs injured?” Kai fold his arm on his chest.

“I called the taxi for her.” Reply Chanyeol.

“So, her name is Gong Yoonmi? Yoonmi ssi?” Say Kai as he make his way beside Baekhyun.

“Ya! Jongin! You eaves drop us!” Chanyeol shocked to see Kai suddenly saying Yoonmi name.

“What? Is that wrong? I just wondering what her name could be. Besides, she’s quite cute.” Kai giggle as he take his seat next to Baekhyun.

“True true.. Yoonmi ssi is quite cute. And somehow she is kinda one of ideal type of girl. Cute, small figure” Continue Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun-ah!” Chanyeol shout without his realize.

“What? Why are you shouting at me?” Baekhyun become weird of Chanyeol.

“Hyung! You like her?” Ask Kai suddenly. Chanyeol flustered.

“Jinjja Chanyeol-ah??” Baekhyun’s eyes become widen and he stare and Chanyeol.

“No! No!..” Chanyeol deny.

“Don’t lie to us, hyung. You’re blushing!” Tease Kai.

“No! Its just a misunderstand. Yeah, I agree she quite cute and..” Not before Chanyeol could finish his word Baekhyun cut him.

“And you feel like taking care and her and you like her…” Baekhyun laugh and so do Kai. Chanyeol already cupped his face with his own palm. Baekhyun and Kai still laughing as they saw Chanyeol face become more red. Chanyeol glare at them then he walk to his room.

Chanyeol shut the door. He then lay on his bead. He stare at the ceiling. The flashback when his eye meet with Yoonmi come. His heartbeats fast.

I like her..? Impossible! Its just an eye contact. And I just know her recently.. No way I could like her… But… Why… My heart.. Chanyeol put his hand on his chest.

Its beating fast. And even faster when Yoonmi face pictured in his mind.

Gong Yoonmi......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now what happen with their feelings? Its beating fast. Kyaa! And mine also beating fast. kekekeke~ 

Again, sorry for my english and typo /sobs/ I'll edit later, maybe. Leave your comment here and tell me what youu think. :) Subscribe maybe? Upvote? :D Thanks for reading :) _ eunhaxoxo

P/S: To kpopforyou365, thanks for reading and always commenting my stories XD Kyaa~ Lemme hug you and sends my love to you ~ X3 <3 <3