Chapter 6

Miracle in December

"Chanyeol-a, you know her?" Baekhyun who is beside Chanyeol ask him. Chanyeol didn't answer him. He is looking to the girl in front of him straight into her eyes. 

The girl bravely take a step forward near Chanyeol,slowly. Chanyeol didn't move backward or try to avoid her. He just watch her as she take a step closer. Jongdae, Baekhyn and Sehun are clueless. They're trying to figure out what happen.

"Ch...Chanyeol..?" Again the girl call his name.

"Who... are you..? Who really are you..?" Chanyeol need to know who is this girl. He's so sure there's something about her that he need to know. This girl is not his fan and so whatever. She's just different in his eyes.

This girl didn't move any closer. Her eyes are just focusing on Chanyeol. Then suddenly her eyes become watery. Chanyeol shock as he saw the girl eyes starts to become watery.

"Hyung, who is that girl? Yeol hyung ex?" Sehun whisper to Baekhyun.

"I don't know. Maybe. But Chanyeol-ie never tell me about this." Baekhyun whisper back.

Chanyeol trying hard to figure out what is this girl thinking.

Why are you crying? thought Chanyeol. He kept staring at this girl.

Both of them continue to exchange look. Feels like they having silent conversation.

Chanyeol... Its you.. You're Chanyeol right 

I am Chanyeol. But may I know who are you..?

Its me Yoonmi. Its me.. oppa.. Yoonmi.. 

Not your name... Who really are you?

I found you. I finally found you. I know I am right. You're not dead. You're still alive. 

Yoonmi takes a big step forward and she hug Chanyeol. Chanyeol in deep shock and clueless. Sehun, Baekhyun and Chen are also shock. Yoonmi buried her head deeper on Chanyeol's chest as she let her tears rolling on her cheek. 

"I miss you so much oppa. I miss you so much that I think I may die soon. Its hurt me so much thinking that I lost you. I know you wouldn't leave me." Yoonmi keep crying.

Chanyeol is even more curious and questions are adding more.

Lost ? Me?

"Miss.. I... I..." Chanyeol is speechless. He don't know what else to say to that girl. 

"Ya! Kim Jongdae! Oh Sehun! Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol!" Someone call their name. All four of them turn to the voice.

"Suho hyung." Reply Sehun.

Park Chanyeol? Park? 

Yoonmi let go her arm and stand away from Chanyeol. Her face start to blush.

"I.. I'm.. sorry... I'm sorry... I... Sorry.. I.. have to go.. I got it wrong person.." Yoonmi lowered her head because of total embarrassment. She bow her head many time before she go away from there. Quickly Yoonmi leave the store.

"Who's that hyung? You know her?" Ask Sehun as he approach Chanyeol.

"Ya, you never told us that you have girlfriend or so whatever." Chen continue.

"Jongdae-ya, Chanyeol don't have girlfriend right now. That maybe his ex or maybe just a fan." Interrupt Baekhyun.

"What girlfriend?" Suho who's just approach them ask.

"Its nothing hyung. Nothing.." Answer Chanyeol quickly.

"Lets go. Pay the food." Continue Chanyeol as he walk away and out of the store.

"Oh..okay.." Chen start making his way to the cashier.

Chanyeol look to the direction where Yoonmi walk. She was no longer can be seen. Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh. 

I need to meet that girl again. I need explanation from her. There must something that I should know. Wrong person? I'm sure she really meant it. Chanyeol talking to himself.

"Yeollie? Are you okay?" Ask Baekhyun who is beside him.

Chanyeol just nod with a smile to Baekhyun.

******************

"Babo! Why do I hug him??? Arghhh! Babo! Babo! Babo me ! He must've think I'm some kind of sasaeng now. What a bad day to start today.. " Yoonmi talk to hersels as she keep hitting her own head. She still feel embarrass of what she just done a while ago.

I must control my feeling next time. Ya! Gong Yoonmi! Open your eyes widely. Chanyeol is gone. Your boyfriend Joon Chanyeol is already dead. You must realize that. He's already dead. Yoonmi pace slow down. A year has passed and she still can't get over her dead boyfriend.

**************

"Hyung, hyung! Turn on the radio." tell Sehun to Suho that sit in the passenger seat in front.

The situation become more lively as Suho turn the radio on. Other member start to sing along and some just chit chatting and play game on their phone. Something's missing in the car. Chanyeol is quiet today. He is not noisy as usual. Baekhyun realize this. He kept looking at Chanyeol. He  really want to ask him but he feels that Chanyeol wouldn't answer now so he just watch Chanyeol silently.

Chanyeol looks at the outside. His body may be in the car with Exo member but his mind are thinking something else. Its still quite early in the morning. People are barely can be seen walking around. Then, when the car stop at the traffic light, Chanyeol saw a familiar figure of a woman.

That girl..

Chanyeol move closer to the window. Luckily the car window are tinted. People on the outside can't see through in the inside. 

Yoonmi's walks alone and slowly. Chanyeol can see she was muttering something but Chanyeol not sure what. Somehow Chanyeol smile alone while watching Yoonmi. She was talking to herself with some funny gesture. What Chanyeol sure, she was blaming herself for the store incident.

"Whos's that?" Ask Baekhyun. He saw Chanyeol was smiling over something when watching outside. Baekhyun try to peek through the window but there's no one.

"No one. There's no one" Answer Chanyeol. Yoonmi figure now longer can't be seen.

Baekhyun give him the jealousy look.

"What?" Ask Chanyeol.

"Who's that girl at the store? She hug you. She must have a connection with you" Ask Baekhyun.

"I don't know." Asnwer Chanyeol short.

Baekhyun give him the you-are-lying look.

"Baek, I'm 100% sure I don't know her. She just suddenly hug me and cry. And... I need to know why." Chanyeol voice lowered at the end of his sentence.

"Why you need to know the reason?" Baekhyun continue to ask.

"She's the one Yeol hyung save from drowning that night, am I correct hyung?" Suddenly Sehun butted in.

"Omo~ Really? That girl?" Baekhyun look at Chanyeol for confirmation.

Chanyeol nod. She's the one that he'd save that night. And that very night he found out something that made him wanted to know more about this girl. This girl had a selca of her and a boy that look like him or probably him which Chanyeol was not so sure and he need to know. He need answers a to all the question that playing in his mind.

-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​-------------​--------

Hi dearest reader :) Another update from me XD Yaay~~! Kekekeke.. So, as the story continue, Yoonmi met with Chanyeol and she hug him. OhMyGee~ She must be hallucinating about Joon Chanyeol. Baekhyun is somehow, slightly jealous to Chanyeol over Yoonmi..?? Hahaha.. I don't want to write this story that way but my BaekYeol feels just suddenly as I type this . Don't hate me. XD

Sorry for any typo /sobs/ My laptop is just cruel to me. The keyboard won't function well on some letter. /sobs/ Again, I'm not a good writer that write story with beautiful words and phrase. I just write using simple words. I hope you can understand what I'm trying to deliver. Thanks for reading and do leave your comment. Tell me what you think. *wink* _ eunhaxoxo