Chapter 19

Miracle in December

"Thank you for your hard work~" Each of EXO member repeat the sentence as they bow to the staff. 

Finally, the fan sign event finish. All EXO member make their way to the car. They take two cars. Each car for 6 members.
Chanyeol sit at the most back. Baekhyun take seat beside him and Kyungsoo sit beside Baekhyun. Sehun sat infront of Chanyeol. Jongdae sit beside Sehun.
Chanyeol mind is wandering, thinking of something else. He didn't realize that Sehun and Baekhyun are looking at him. Baekhyun and Sehun keep changing message with hand gesture and mouth gesture. They conversating without making any sound. Then suddenly Baekhyun snap his finger in front of Chanyeol face. Chanyeol startled.

"Someone is jealous." Says Sehun.

"What jealous? Watch what you said." Warn Chanyeol.

"Ya! Just ask her straight." Say Baekhyun.

"What ask? Who?" Chanyeol puzzled.

"Hyung, I know you was thinking who is that man, right? The one that walk awak with Yoonmi-ssi this afternoon after she got down from the stage." Says Sehun.

"Don't be ridiculous Sehun." Reply Chanyeol.

"Don't lie Chanyeoli. I saw your looks this afternoon. I can read it all, from your eyes." Says Baekhyun with giggle.

"Stop it Baekhyun." Chanyeol glare at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stop giggling. Chanyeol glare somewhat looks he's not in the mood of joking. 

"Sorry." Apologize Baekhyun.

Chanyeol looks outside the window. For a while no one have the courage to talk to Chanyeol. After a few minutes, Baekhyun tap Chanyeol shoulder.

"Yeoli.." He calls him. Chanyeol look at him.

"Are you mad at us? We're sorry.." 

Chanyeol turn away from Baekhyun. He continues to look outside the window again. They are right. He cannot stop thinking the identity of that guy earlier. The guy who was with Yoonmi.

Who is that guy? Who the hell is that guy? Ya! What am I thinking right now? Why am I overly thinking about him? Chanyeol please. Maybe Yoonmi has found someone better. Can't you remember what she said that night? She don't want you. Ah !!! I don't know!!! Chanyeol is talking to himself inside.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun call Chanyeol.

"Yeah.. Its okay. I just.. don't feel like.. I mean I'm just tired. I'm sorry for overly sensitive. I  think I'll just take a nap." Reply Chanyeol. 

He lean back and close his eye. He don't want to think anymore of that guy earlier or even Yoonmi.

"Why you keep doing nice thing to me? Why you always save me? Why you always appear in front of me when I'm in trouble? Why?"

"Why you must exist? Why you appear when Chanyeol oppa is gone? Why? Why?? I hate you. I hate you so much. Because of you, my hearts my waver. Because of you, my love for Chanyeol oppa may change. I don't want to love other person than Chanyeol oppa. Even you. I don't want it. I just want Chanyeol oppa. I want Joon Chanyeol. Not Park Chanyeol or whatsoever Chanyeol in this world."

"Chanyeol-a.. Chanyeol! Yeoli! Wake up" Baekhyun try to wake Chanyeol.

"Hyung !!!!" This time Sehun call Chanyeol loudly.

Chanyeol open his eye. Shock.

"Are you okay?" Ask Baekhyun.

"Its seem you had bad dream. "

"No.. I'm fine.. Are we home?" reply Chanyeol.

"Its been 10 minutes since we're arrive..? If I'm not mistaken." Asnwer Sehun.

"Ya! Why you didn't wake me up?!" Chanyeol sit up straight. He take his bag and pack his thing quickly.

"I'm sorry. We're thought you're gonna wake up on your own like you usually did." Apologize Baekhyun.

Baekhyun and Sehun get out of the car first then Chanyeol.

Chanyeol walks ahead and enter their house. Baekhyun and Sehun stay still.

"What do you think Chanyeol is thinking? I find him weird I mean not that kind of weird. Its just.. he.. I don't knowナ He's been thinking a lot lately" Baekhyun starts the conversation.

"What do you mean exactly is when Yeol hyung met Yoonmi ssi he's been acting like that." Reply Sehun.
Baekhyun nod.

"Is he falling in love with her?" say Baekhyun.

"Ayyyy~ No way. They've just met. Impossible." Sehun disagree.

"There is nothing imposibble when it comes to love, Sehun-a" Baekhyun knock Sehun head.

"Ouch !" Sehun hold his head immediately.

"Why you hit me hyung ?!" Sehun raise his voice.

"Lets go inside." Baekhyun didn't pay attention to Sehun word.

Sehun walk behind Baekhyun and he still groaning because of the pain on his head.

Chanyeol throw his bag to the side. He lay down on his bad. 

"Why am I thinking of her? And why her words that night.." Chanyeol talk by himself.
"Arrrggghhhhh!!!" Chanyeol let out a short scream.

Joon Chanyeol? Who is he? 
Joon Chanyeol..?
Joon Chanyeol..  
 

Chanyeol repeating Joon Chanyeol name. He reach his phone and start to search Joon Chanyeol name. Nothing come out.

"Ya! What is this?!! I thought we live in modern era. Why there are no result on that name??!!" Chanyeol put his blame on technology. He doesn't get result on 'Joon Chanyeol' name.

"Why you appear when Chanyeol oppa gone??"

Gone? What does she mean by 'gone'? Suddenly Chanyeol remember what Yoonmi said on the night she drunk.

Gone..?
Died?
Joon Chanyeol has passed away?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi lovely subbies and readers :) Finally I manage to update a chapter ! /cries/ I feel sorry to you guys that waited for this story to continue. Once again I apologize >.< As I started to continue this chapter, I wanted to give a bit explanation, this story revolve around EXO still an ot12 so I hope you won't be confused after this. The last time I update it was on 2014. /cries/ Mianhae ~~~~ I'll try to catch up the storyline with the curent situation. Hope you'll understand /bow/ _ eunhaxoxo