Chapter 2

Miracle in December

KRRIIINNNGGG!!!

The alarm clock ring. Yoonmi reach out her hand and shut it off. Yoonmi is still in bed. She feel so lazy to wake up. Her eyes still close. Yoonmi struggling searching her handphone beside her pillow with her eyes close. After a while, she finally get reach her handphone. Yoonmi tries to open her eyes and peek at her handphone.

“Oh my God!!” Screams Yoonmi.

Immediately Yoonmi wakes up and go to the bathroom. She wash herself. After that she get dress up. Then suddenly her phone ring.

“Yes, Hello?” speak Yoonmi as she pick up the phone.

“Noona, where are you?” some guy speak through the handphone.

“Mingyu-ya, sorry. I just wake up. I’ll be there as soon as I can. Wait for a little more. I’m so sorry Mingyu.” Yoonmi is rushing. She put on her trouser as she speaks at the phone.

“Alright noona. I’ll be waiting for you here.” Reply Mingyu and then he end the call.

As soon as Yoonmi is all dress up she quickly run towards the bus stop and wait for the bus. Luckily, not long after Yoonmi stands there to wait a bus arrive to pick up passenger. Yoonmi take the bus to her destination. After about 7 minutes, Yoonmi finally reach her destination. She sees Mingyu standing there waiting for her.

“Mingyu!” call Yoonmi.

“Oh, noona!” Mingyu walks to Yoonmi.

“Sorry, I’m late.” Say Yoonmi.

“Its okay. Lets go noona.”

Yoonmi and Mingyu enter a building. Then they enter a room full with cupboard . Yoonmi follow by Mingyu walks to the corner of the room then they stop in front of a cupboard .

“Annyeong Chanyeol oppa.” Greet Yoonmi.

“Annyeong hyung.” Greet Mingyu.

“Oppa, how have you been there? You want to know, I miss you so much like I feel I’m gonna follow you in any moment. Without I’ve realize it’s been a year since you left me and us here.” Yoonmi tries to hold back her tears. Her eyes get watery.

“Everyday I pray, I hope I can see you once more. I want to hug you. I need you so badly.” Yoonmi keep staring at Chanyeol picture.

Yoonmi and Mingyu are in place where Chanyeol's ash kept. Today is the 1st anniversary of Chanyeol death. Yoonmi is visiting the parlor.

“I miss you so much oppa. I don’t know what to do when you’re no longer here with me.” Yoonmi try her best to hold her tears but she fail. A drop of tear roll down her cheek. Mingyu see this. He curl his arm around Yoonmi and calm her down.

“I should’t cry. I know you’ll be sad if you see like this.” Yoonmi wipes off her tears.

“Oppa, I love you. No matter how many years it takes. I’ll always love you. You always been here, in my heart.” Yoonmi smile at Chanyeol picture.

Yoonmi and Mingyu spends half-hour there. After that, they go to the a restaurant they often go.

“Today, I’ll treat noona.” Say Mingyu.

“Really? Thanks Mingyu” reply Yoonmi with a smile.

“By the way, Mingyu don’t you have training today?” ask Yoonmi.

Mingyu is a trainee in Pledis.

“Yeap but I’ve ask permission from our manager. Don’t worry.”Mingyu smile to Yoonmi.

“Good. I’ve hear tomorrow you’ve got concert at Lotte World?” Ask Yoonmi again.

“Yeah. Would you come? I really hope you could” Mingyu look at Yoonmi.

“I’ll see tomorrow. I’m not promise okay?” reply Yoonmi.

“Yeah~!” Cheer Mingyu.

Mingyu is a junior to Yoonmi. They’ve been close since Yoonmi school days. Now Yoonmi is a college student and Mingyu will graduate from high school next spring.

“Noona are you sure you can go back alone?”Mingyu is about to take off with the bus.

“Yeah. I need to go somewhere. Take care Mingyu. Bye~” Yoonmi waves him goodbye.

“You too noona. Take care. Be careful! Don’t catch cold!” The bus drive away far from Yoonmi.

Yoonmi let out a heavy sigh. It is hard for her today. Facing the whole day. The day where Chanyeol is taken away from her. Yoonmi makes her way to Han River Park. She and Chanyeol use to hang out there often. Both of them also met for the first time there and everything happened between them started from there. Yoonmi walks slowly along the Han Riverside. The memory between her and Chanyeol play back in her mind.

After a long walk, Yoonmi sit on the ground by the river . There, their favourite place to sit down and spend time together. The weather that night is so cold since its in winter. When Yoonmi takes out her phone from her bag, she accidently pull out something along with her phone. Its her bracelet. Chanyeol gave her before. The bracelet didn’t fall straight into the river instead it stuck hanging on the chain below the place Yoonmi sit. Yoonmi lean her body forward to reach the bracelet. She reach out her arm as far as possible to gain her bracelet back.

SPLASH!

Yoonmi fall into the cold river. Yoonmi struggle to keep float. She can’t swim. Yoonmi cries for help. She can’t see clearly if there is someone near there.

Maybe.. I’ll be following you next Chanyeol-a” thought Yoonmi.

When she about to close her eyes, she see someone come towards her but her view is blur. The person swim towards her and carry her up back. Yoonmi half conscious.

“Miss, are you okay? Hang on!” that person dial the emergency number on his phone.

That person voice, that person figure makes Yoonmi remember someone . Someone that she miss the most.

Chanyeol?” 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a while I didn't update this story /sobs/ But jjan! Finally~ The story continues XD So, leave your comments and tell me what you think :) Thanks for reading :)