Chapter 17

Miracle in December

Starting from Tao, one by one they climb up the stage. The crowd today is like usual. Lots of fangirl can be seen. Screams and cheering loud as usual.

“Hana dul set.. We are one ! Annyeonghaseyo, Exo imnida” The leader Suho lead the count and follow by the other member when doing the group introduction.

Each of them give different reaction and facial expression. They can see lots of camera flash. After a few talk, they take a seat signed each for them.

Chanyeol’s seat is place in the middle of Sehun and Kris, two seats before the table ends. Chanyeol grab the marker pen on the table and play with it a few times. He look to the fans sometimes and smile and also do some pose.  A few talk from today MC and the signing event start. Chanyeol and other can see a long line of fans waiting their turn to climb up the stage and interact with each of them.

Chanyeol greet each fan with smile and answer some question from them. Also thanking and sign the album for them. He feel thankful to all the fans for the support, love and giving trust to EXO.

******************************

Yoonmi look in front her. There are about 5 more people before her turn to be on the stage. Her heart beats become more faster. She feels like running away but she doesn’t want to disappoint Bijun and also Dahae. She breath in and out slowly, calming herself. In her mind, she’s thinking hard how to cover herself so that Chanyeol or other member that know her didn’t recognize her.

Yoonmi look into her handbag. Searching things that can cover herself. She found a glasses. Yoonmi quickly take it and wear. She’s hoping that thing could help her. Yoonmi also let her hair fall in front to cover her face.

Her turn has come. Yoonmi takes a deep breath. The guard that stand beside her gives permission to let her climb on the stage. Yoonmi looks in front of her. The Exo members are busy among themselves, posing to the camera, waving to their fan.

You can do this Yoonmi! You can do this! Just act like nothing whisper Yoonmi to herself.

 “Miss, you can go up now.” The guard say to Yoonmi.

Yoonmi nod to him. She makes her way up to the stair and soon she’s on the stage. All the member wear school uniform. Its their concept for today.  Yoonmi walk to the first person. She read the nametag on his cloth.

Tao…

 “Annyeonghaseyo.” Greet Tao.

“Ah.. ne.. Annyeonghaseyo..” reply Yoonmi. Tao voice snap her back to reality. She immediately lower her head.

 “Thank you for coming to see us here and please keep loving also supporting us” said Tao to Yoonmi. Yoonmi just nod to him.

I never see him before.. well that’s a relief.. thought Yoonmi.

“What is your name?” Ask Tao.

“Name?!” Yoonmi startle.

“Yes. Miss…?” Tao smile as he look to Yoonmi. Yoonmi keep lowering her head.

“Gong… I mean.. Ahn Dahae” Yoonmi quickly corrects her mistakes.

Pabo Yoonmi ! This is for Dahae ! Remember that reminds Yoonmi to herself.

“Here you go Dahae ssi” Tao smile to Yoonmi. Yoonmi lift her head a little and smile back. She quickly go to the next person.

As soon as she read his name, she suddenly remember what Bijun told her.

“Dahae like Baekhyun the most in EXO. She’s Baekhyun bias. Can you please ask him to draw ‘heart’ on the sign and also message to cheer Dahae to do well in exam. Please Yoonmi..” Said Bijun earlier.

Yoonmi lift her head a little and slowly to see Baekhyun face.

This guy! Why it must be this guy?? Yoonmi whisper to herself. She had met with Baekhyun few times.

“Annyeonghaseyo miss…..” greet Baekhyun.

“Dahae! Ahn Dahae!” quickly Yoonmi reply.

“Okay, Ahn Dahae ssi.” Baekhyun start to sign the album.

“Errrrr… can.. you please… draw.. heart….. and… write.. please do well on exam Dahae-ya… She… I mean.. I’m a fan of you…” Stutter Yoonmi.

“Sure!” Baekhyun said happily.

“How old are you?” Baekhyun trying to start conversation.

“I’m 2… I mean 15…. Last year in middle school..” reply Yoonmi.

“Ah I see.. here.. Thank you for coming. And please keep supporting and continue to support us~” Say Baekhyun. He look to Yoonmi. Yoonmi keep her head low. Her hair helps to cover her face a little.

“Yes.. Kamsahamnida.” Yoonmi give small bow and continue to next person.

“For your exam, fighting Dahae ssi !” Cheer Baekhyun.

Yoonmi didn’t hear Baekhyun talking she keep walking to the next person which makes Baekhyun feel weird.

What wrong with this girl. She kept covering her face and didn’t talk much. Her head also always keep low. Baekhyun keep looking at Yoonmi. He didn’t know that girl is Yoonmi.

“Annyeonghaeseyo. My name is Ahn Dahae.” This time Yoonmi start talking first. She want to end everything quickly.

After Baekhyun is Xiumin. Xiumin like other thanking and interact with fans. Yoonmi feel less nervoud because she never meet Xiumin before. Then, she proceed to next person. Like before, Yoonmi greet first, rushing.

“Annyeonghaseyo Dahae ssi.” Chen greet her.

Like Baekhyun, Chen try to start conversation. He want to be friendly with his fans. But Yoonmi wouldn’t replied much.

“Thank you.” Said Yoonmi as soon as she see Chen finish doing his signature. Yoonmi didn’t realize that Chen is looking at her all the time he was talking. Baekhyun also that sit beside Chen keep looking at Yoonmi.

“Why do I feel like I had seen you somewhere?” Ask Chen. Yoonmi heart suddenly beat faster. Cold sweat start to form.

“Have you went to any of our fansign event before?” Continue Chen.

“Ah yes! YES!” Yoonmi answer immediately. She feel so nervous that she forgot she’s trying to hid her true self. She lift her head and look to Chen while nodding.

“Oh wait, isn’t you the delivery girl?” Suddenly Baekhyun speak from a far.

Yoonmi startled. She freeze. Chen look closer to Yoonmi.

“Deliver girl who..?” Chen look to Baekhyun and ask. Yoonmi takes this chance and take the album and move to the next person. Chen shocked.

Yoonmi ignored Chen and proceed to next person.

“What delivery girl?” Ask Chen again.

“Its her! Gong Yoonmi !” Said Baekhyun.

“Yoonmi who?” Chen keep asking.

“The girl that suddenly hug Yeoli in the convenient store.” Answer Baekhyun.

“SHE!!” Exclaimed Chen. Immediately he turn to other side. Yoonmi is already at Luhan place.

“What’s the fuss?” Suho turn to Chen.

“Hyung, do you remember the girl last Christmas. The one that we’re talking about Chanyeoli’s  ‘girlfriend’..” tell Chen.

“Yeah.. the girl the we almost hit by car… she.. why?” Suho still clueless.

“You what? Hit by car??” Chen shock.

“Almost.” Say Suho.

“That girl is her” Chen points at Yoonmi using his mouth. Suho turns at Yoonmi. Yoonmi now at Lay’s place.

“Oh? SHE! What is she doing here?” Suho shocked.

“Is she going to meet Chanyeoli?” Continue Suho.

“I don’t think that way because she keep lower her head and seems like trying to avoid us. Afraid we will recognize her also she didn’t use her name. From what Baek tell me.” Say Chen.

 

Yoonmi now at D.O’s place. She’s pray this will ended soon.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Ahn Dahae.” Introduce Yoonmi.

“Annyeonghaseyo Dahae ssi.” Reply D.O

D.O continue his work, signing. Sehun beside him staring at Yoonmi. Sehun looks at the back. He see Baekhyun trying to say something to him.

“That – girl – is – Gong – Yoonmi” Baekhyun talk to Sehun from afar with slow mouth move so Sehun can read what he’s trying to say.

“What?” Sehun replied. He can’t understand what Baekhyun trying to say.

“GONG-YOONMI. SHE-THAT-GIRL” Says Baekhyun again. This time he points to the girl in front of D.O.

Sehun still didn’t understand what Baekhyun trying to say but he looks at the girl that stand in front of D.O table. He looks carefully.

What is Baekhyun hyung tried to say? What’s wrong with this girl? Whisper Sehun to himself.

Sehun keep looking carefully at the girl. Then he looks at Baekhyun back. He raise his shoulder trying to say ‘I don’t know’. Baekhyun got fed up. Then he talks again, this time a little bit loudly.

“CHANYEOLI-GIRL”

Chanyeol hyung……girl? Sehun looks at the girl back.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Ahn Dahae.” Introduce Yoonmi quickly.

Gong.. what.. Yoo…Yoo… Yoo.. Sehun didn’t heard Yoonmi because he trying to solve what Baekhyun trying to deliver.

“Excuse…me…” Yoonmi hesitating.

“OH WAIT! I know! Gong Yoonmi!” Sehun says loudly. Luckily the surrounding noisy enough and only people on the stage that near him heard what he’s just said including Yoonmi.

Yoonmi startle when she heard Sehun said out loud her name.

“Its you right?” Ask Sehun to Yoonmi.

“Who’s name did you said just now?” Chanyeol beside Sehun turn to him.

Yoonmi starts to tremble. Cold sweat forms on her hands. She feels like running away but her body become stiff.

Oh god.. why it become like this….

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I want to apologize to my dearest lovely subbies. Sorry I haven't update this for such a long time. I am so sorry T.T /big bow/ I was kinda busy lately and I'm going to start  to stuudy in university soon. Actually I wanted to double update today but I ran out of words. Sorry again, English is not my first languuage and my vocabulary quite limited I AM SO SORRY.

Anyway, jjan~ I've finally update a chapter ㅠㅠ What you guise think? :D Leave a comment. Subscribe and maybe upvote._eunhaxoxo