Chapter 15

Miracle in December

Yoonmi watch her watch. Its near midnight. Her shift just finished. She now packing her things. When she about to leave from the worker room Moonhee come in.

“Oh, your leaving? Your shift end?” Ask Moonhee. Yoonmi nod in reply.

Moonhee smile to her then she makes her way to her locker.

“Moonhee-ya..” call Yoonmi. Moonhee turn to Yoonmi.

“Nothing..” Yoonmi let out a sigh. Then she make way outside. She let out a heavy sigh.

Why I didn’t realize he was here? Pabo Yoonmi ! say Yoonmi to herself.

Yoonmi decided to hang out by the Han River instead of going home. She feels so messy tonight. Yoonmi take her seat on a bench near the river side. She place a plastic full of can drinks, actually alcohol drinks  which she bought from a convenient store nearby before making her way to there. Yoonmi open the first can.

“Open my heart for someone else?” Yoonmi speak alone.

“How? For who?” She questioning herself. Then she take a few sip of the drink.

“Ya~ this drink quite strong. I should’ve bought the other one.” Yoonmi actually can’t stand alcohol drinks.

“Hurm… never mind.. I just want all this thought in my head go away..” Yoonmi gulp down again the drink this time until the can empty.

Yoonmi take and open another can.

“Chanyeol oppa… Why must you leave? You know that I don’t want to live without you. You know I can’t continue this time if I can see you for a day. I miss you so much. Oppa!!! Can you hear me???!!!!” Yoonmi start to shout and call Chanyeol name, Joon Chanyeol.

Yoonmi drink again until its empty. She started to felt dizzy.

“Eh? *hiccup* Why do I see this can double? *hiccup* Gosh, I must have *hiccup* gone drunk.” Yoonmi blabbing alone.

“I *hiccup* must go *hiccup* home” Yoonmi struggling to stand up but she kept falling.

“Ya! My feet! *hiccup* Why you so weak? *hiccup* Is it because *hiccup* my heart is weak? Yes, *hiccup* true, my heart is weak. *hiccup* This is all Chanyeol oppa fault. *hiccup* Joon Chanyeol fault! *hiccup* Joon Chanyeol is mean !!!*hiccup* ” Yoonmi isn’t thinking straight.

“*hiccup* Come one my feet, be strong. *hiccup* I want to go home.” Yoonmi push herself up and stand up. Finally she manage to stand up, barely but a few step she take, Yoonmi fall, almost fall. Someone manage to hold her. Yoonmi look up to the person.

“Chanyeol … oppa..?*hiccup* ” Yoonmi blink her eyes many time. That someone is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol.

Yoonmi move her hands toward Chanyeol face. Then she touch it. After that, using her index finger, she poke Chanyeol cheek.

“Its you, Chanyeol oppa!!” Yoonmi jump and hug Chanyeol. Chanyeol flustered. He blush.

“Oh, wait. If I see Chanyeol oppa.. that’s mean I’m in heaven right now?” Say Yoonmi in hug.

Yoonmi unwrap her arm from Chanyeol. Then she stare at Chanyeol.

“You, Chanyeol?  *hiccup* Joon Chanyeol..?” Ask Yoonmi in her drunk state.

Chanyeol remain silent. He also stare at Yoonmi.

She…. Drunk..? thought Chanyeol to himself. Yoonmi face is all red and her body feel so hot when Yoonmi suddenly hug him just now.

“Oh!!! You not him !!! You must be…. Hurmm…. Joon Chanyeol clone? Or just someone that look like him?” Yoonmi keep talking.

“Wait…. AHA!! You! Park Chanyeol right?! PARK CHANYEOL!!!” Yoonmi jump away from Chanyeol.

“What are you doing here? *hiccup* You spying on me? *hiccup*” Yoonmi glare at Chanyeol.

“Yoonmi ssi, you’re drunk. Let me call someone for you to pick you up and send you home.” Say Chanyeol. He approach Yoonmi.

“Don’t come near me! Don’t!” Yoonmi walk backwards.

“Yoonmi ssi, I’m not going to hurt you. I have no bad intention towards you. I just want to help you.” Chanyeol keep approaching Yoonmi.

Yoonmi also keep walking backwards.

“I said, don’t! Don’t try to help me! Don’t do anything nice to me! Just don’t!” Yoonmi rejecting Chanyeol help. Without she realize she’s approaching the end of the river side. A few more steps, Yoonmi may fall into the Han River. Chanyeol see that. Quickly she ran towards Yoonmi and reach out his arm to pull Yoonmi on her arm. Chanyeol pull Yoonmi arm strongly and he manage to avoid Yoonmi from falling again into the river. The impact from Chanyeol pull make Yoonmi hug him.

“You.. almost fall again into the river…” say Chanyeol.

“Why you keep doing nice thing to me? Why you always save me? Why you always appear in front of me when I’m in trouble? Why?” Yoonmi ask Chanyeol. Her eyes start to get wet.

“Yoonmi ssi…. I ….” Chanyeol stutter.

“Why you must exist? Why you appear when Chanyeol oppa is gone? Why? Why?? I hate you. I hate you so much. Because of you, my hearts my waver. Because of you, my love for Chanyeol oppa may change. I don’t want to love other person than Chanyeol oppa. Even you. I don’t want it. I just want Chanyeol oppa. I want Joon Chanyeol. Not Park Chanyeol or whatsoever Chanyeol in this world.” Yoonmi cry in Chanyeol hug.

“Yoonmi ssi, you’re drunk. Let me send you home.” Offer Chanyeol.

“Don’t be nice to me. Stop it Chanyeol ssi.” Yoonmi back off from Chanyeol.

“Open my heart for someone else, huh? I.. I.. “ Continue Yoonmi. She walk towards the bench she seated before and take her bag.

“Yoonmi ssi, let me send you home. Its already late night plus you’re drunk.” Chanyeol walk approaching Yoonmi.

“Can’t you understand what I’ve just said??!! Don’t be nice to me!! .. I can walk my own..” Yoonmi raise her voice. Then she walk away from Chanyeol. Yoonmi steps isn’t straight. Well, she’s drunk. Yoonmi didn’t realize that Chanyeol is following her from behind. Chanyeol carefully and secretly follow Yoonmi. He afraid something bad will happen to her. He want to keep her safe.

While following Yoonmi from behind, Chanyeol also make sure his identity didn’t get expose. He also afraid there’ll be people that recognize him and take pictures of him. That could lead to rumor and might ruin his carrier. Chanyeol looks around carefully to make sure there’s no people around and he also make sure Yoonmi is safe and didn’t loss from his vision.

After a few minutes, Yoonmi finally reach her home. Chanyeol who was following all the time stare at her from afar. He feel relieve Yoonmi has safely reach home. After make sure Yoonmi has safely inside her house, Chanyeol take a taxi and go back to the dorm.

*************

Chanyeol take the keys from his trousers pocket. Then he open the front door. He carefully and slowly open it. He doesn’t want to wake other member that might be sleeping right now. Well, not all member are asleep, there a few still doing their own stuff. Chanyeol take off his shoes and walk straight to his room. He thought, Baekhyun, and Xiumin had already fall asleep.

“Ya! What happened? Where did you go with Yoonmi ssi? Why didn’t you tell us first?” As soon as Chanyeol open the door, Baekhyun jump off his bed and ask tons of question.

“Hyung! Did you tell her your feeling? Have you confess?” This time Sehun who was already waiting him along with Baekhyun ask him.

“Where’s Minseok hyung?” Ask Chanyeol, he try to change the topic.

“He’s in Luhan hyung room. Don’t you try to change the topic Park Chanyeol.” Baekhyun seems can smell what Chanyeol trying to do.

Chanyeol sigh and sit down on his own bed. Sehun and Baekhyun eyes are fix on Chanyeol. They waiting for Chanyeol answer. Chanyeol give them a look.

“Sorry for leaving both of you at the park earlier. I didn’t meant too. Sorry for not telling you guys first.” Apologize Chanyeol.

“Well, apologize accepted. Now tell us what just happen.” Baekhyun reply Chanyeol faster. He’s eager to know what just happened.

“Yeah hyung. Did you success to confess to her?” Sehun ask the same question.

“I… didn’t confess to her and I hasn’t tell anything about what I feel and I…” Chanyeol sigh.

“Then, what did you do ? Just sit there and stare at her? Chanyeol-ah~ You’re not mute right?” Baekhyun reply to Chanyeol.

“No, I’m not. I had talked to her. A few things. Just little things. She was drunk.”Tell Chanyeol.

“Drunk?” repeat Sehun.

“I feel bad for her.” Say Baekhyun. Chanyeol look at Baekhyun.

“She might have lots of problems or things that messed with her mind.” Continue Baekhyun.

“Looks like you know her better Baek.” Reply Chanyeol.

“No. Well, I’m just… expert in this field.. Love.. Girls…” Sehun laugh silently at the corner of the room when Baekhyun said like that.

Lots of problems, huh thought Chanyeol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I think its been ages since the last time I post the chapter here T^T Mianhae~~ I'm just too busy nowadays and my internet was being unavailable for idk how many days. I have updated another chapter and I'll update soon ! _ eunhaxoxo

p/s: I hope you won't confuse with the character. Joon Chanyeol is Yoonmi passed away boyfriend and Park Chanyeol is Park Chanyeol XD EXO member, the adorable guy XD