Chapter 14

Miracle in December

“Thank you~ Thank you for your hard work.” All member bow to everyone that present in the studio.

The emcee, staff, audience and to each other, they bow and say thank you. The recording for a talk show has end. A day has passed packed with fan sign  event, radio show, and lastly a talk show. Its been a tiring day. To them this was usual. If they want to be successful like their sunbae, they must work hard and even harder.

“Ah~~~ I’m glad its already finished.” Tao stretch his body while sitting in the car.

“Ya, Zitao, don’t be so noisy. Can’t you see Suho hyung is sleeping.” Baekhyun hit Tao’s back.

“Ops, mian.” Tao apologize.

“I feel so hungry..” say Sehun and he sigh.

“Me too. Can’t we stop by any restaurant and eat. I think I can’t hold it until we reach home. Hyung, can we stop by the chicken restaurant that we used to buy?” Ask Luhan to the manager hyung that sit on the passenger front seat.

“Yeah hyung. Please.. Besides, I think there isn’t many people around this time.” Beg Kai.

“Okay. I’ll treat you tonight. But how about Suho? He’s sleeping.” The manager hyung look at them through the back view mirror.

“I’m awake.” Suho voice heard.

“Hyung! Since when you awake?” Ask Chanyeol.

“Its must because Tao was noisy just now.” Baekhyun glare at Tao.

“What? I didn’t. Suho hyung was asleep when I apologize.” Tao defend himself.

“I heard someone said chicken.” Say Suho.

“So, its Luhan hyung fault.” Say Sehun.

“Wae? What?” Luhan was clueless.

“Anyway, it’s the chicken restaurant that we often eat. The one that we often call for delivery.” Baekhyun take a glance at Chanyeol.

Sehun also look at Chanyeol. They looking for any change in Chanyeol expression. Chanyeol look to both of them. Then he let out a sigh.

“Should I feel happy or else.” Chanyeol speak in very low voice.

“Ask you little heart inside.” Baekhyun lean in and whisper to him.

Little heart?

****************************************

After a while, they finally arrive at the restaurant. The driver park the car near the restaurant. The member inside preparing themselves, wearing cap and coat, someone may recognize them and take picture.

“Well boys. Lets go.” Manager hyung got down first followed by the other.

One by one they enter. Chanyeol was hesitating but Baekhyun quickly push him to front made him almost stumble in front of front door.

“Welcome~” A women greeted them. Chanyeol knew that women. She had once made delivery to their house.

Baekhyun who was walking behind Chanyeol smile to the women. Then he push Chanyeol again forcing him to walk. Chanyeol eyes now shift to the another women than stand beside the women that greeted them. He knew her.

Yoonmi!

Baekhyun poke Chanyeol on his waist. Chanyeol turn around. He glare him through the glasses he wear. Chanyeol got the message then he walk away. Chanyeol take his seat and Baekhyun seat beside him.

“That women is Yoonmi right?” Baekhyun speak in low voice to Chanyeol.

“Which one? The one that greeted you?” Sehun who sit infront Chanyeol lean in to hear what Baekhyun said.

“Pabo! Can’t you even open your eyes properly? She’s different person. The one that beside her.” Baekhyun hit Sehun on his head.

“How should I know about this. I have saw her once, I guess. I can’t even remember how many time I’ve met her, then how should I remember her face?” Sehun pouts.

“So, its her?” Ask Baekhyun.

Chanyeol eyes is fixed to Yoonmi since he sit there with Baekhyun. Sehun turn around to take a look at Yoonmi. Then, suddenly Yoonmi move. She move to their direction.

“Ya! Sehun! She’s coming here. You so obvious!!” Baekhyun again scold Sehun.

“Can I take your order sir?” Yoonmi ask them. She didn’t even look at them. She only stare at the table.

“Well uhm… errr…” Baekhyun stutter. Sehun quickly take the menu pan from Baekhyun and he started to order. Chanyeol, he stare at Yoonmi.

Why she looks so… down? Is she sick? Something happen? She seem thinking other thing. Chanyeol whisper to himself.

“Please wait for a while” Yoonmi take the menu pan from the table and walk away.

“Hyung, she didn’t even notice us.” Say Sehun to Baekhyun and Chanyeol while his eyes watch Yoonmi walk away.

“Is she pretending or what?”Baekhyun also watch her leave.

“Chanyeol-a, you okay?” Ask Baekhyun.

“Ah, yes. Don’t worry.” Reply Chanyeol.

The whole time when they’re in the restaurant, Chanyeol can’t take his eyes off Yoonmi. Yoonmi, she didn’t even notice them. Chanyeol is eating but his eyes watching every Yoonmi moves. Yoonmi greet the customer with smile, fake smile, then she often sigh after that she would looking away and look like her mind not on its place. Chanyeol sense something wrong with her. After spending time about an hour eating, they finally finish. All the member start to stand up and going out. Their manager walk to the cashier to pay the food. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk the last among the member.

Chanyeol looks around to find Yoonmi. Baekhyun see that, he tap Chanyeol shoulder that point at the entrance with his eyes.

Yoonmi is standing like her soul left her body. Baekhyun walk pass Chanyeol and Chanyeol walks behind. Then when he at the entrance near Yoonmi, he stop.

“A… Are….. you… okay?” Ask Chanyeo while looking on his front. Yoonmi is on his left. Yoonmi snap from her thought. She look to the front.

“Chanyeol?!” Yoonmi surprised.

“Take a day off if you’re not okay..” say Chanyeol then he walks away.

Yoonmi is still surprised and she’s speechless.

“What did you said to her?” Ask Baekhyun as soon as Chanyeol get in and take his seat.

“Nothing, just… asking her if she’s okay.” Answer Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks through the tinted window. Yoonmi is looking to their car. As the black SUV drive away, Yoonmi figure lost from Chanyeol sight. A month, now he’s finally met her. 

------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------​------------------

Yeay !! Done updating~~ Yehet~ Ohorat~ So, what you think about this story so far? Tell me, tell me XD Again, i apologize for not updating often, I've mention on my foreword, I may unable to update this often but I'll try my very best to update A.S.A.P /sobs/ Any typing error or wrong use of english word, please tell me T.T My english not that very good. Anyway, happy reading :) Oh yea, thanks for subscribing my story~~ /sends you my love/ _ eunhaxoxo