Three Years Later

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GCBOGKZazw

(you must strictly keep this playing throughout the whole thing. I swear, if not, then you found be "feeling" the story XD but seriously, please do oh &&&&&&&&&&&&& when ya see a heart, it means you get to choose your dream ending~ aka ( Junho's or Nickhun's epilogue ending)Otherwise, feel free to read both. SO YEPS. HOPE YA ENJOY IT! ps. Tell me whose ending is better~ I'm curious~

 

~Three Years Later~

 

Kyungmi stood in the crowd of Hottests, cheering for their favorite group – 2PM.

 

Kyungmi's/YOUR POV;

 

You grin and shout as you hold up your very own poster. You had put every members' name on it,  each written in its individual style. The girls around you exploded into yells and applause as they came out again. It was the ending of their concert, and as usual, they sang their special song; “Thank You.”

 

You stood in the front row and continued to cheer as they sang, some members passed by you, but only your favorite remained there. He smiled your way and jumped off the stage. Once his part ended, he handed you a rose and kissed your cheek. “Saranghae~” he whispers into your ear. After that, the concert ended, and you head back stage.

heart

 

Nickhun;

 

After running off the stage, he had quickly ran into the dressing room to get refreshed and changed. Junsu came in after him.

 

“Someone is in a hurry.” he commented as the other members piled in. Nickhun smiled at him and shoved a random shirt on. Although, it was bit too big. “That's mine, but I guess you can borrow it.” Taecyeon pointed out. He grabbed Nickhun's shirt and put it on.

 

A feminine laughter burst out.

 

“Oppa! That's too small for you!” you say, walking in. Junsu rushes to your side and quickly covers your eyes. “Do not look. They are shirtless. Jay hyung! Put a shirt on!” Junsu yelled. You hear them chuckle while an arm casually wraps around your shoulders. “I think I'll take care of her from here hyung,” you hear Nickhun say. You smile as you let him lead you away.

 

…....

 

“Hey...this place looks familiar.” you comment. Nickhun flips on the lights and opens the door for you. You gasp. “This...I had my 20th birthday here!” you exclaim. It was also the same place Nickhun made his first (lyrical) confession to you. Nickhun nods his head and looks around. As if on cue, soft music sweeps its way into the room. You give Nickhun a confused look. “Huh?”

 

But Nickhun doesn't answer you and just leads you to the dance floor. You get the hint and begin to slow dance with him. When the music ends, he gets down on his knee. Your eyes widen as your heart beat quickens. Nickhun takes out a small, velvet box and opens it. In it, lays a beautiful diamond ring.


“Kyungmi, will you marry me?” Nickhun asks.

 

Your belly makes a jump of happiness as you slowly nod your head. Nickhun's face breaks into a grin as he stands up again and hugs you tightly.

 

“I...”

You were still shocked. Nickhun gives you a soft, loving kiss.

 

“Love you.” he finishes.

 

Junho;

 

After their last performance ended, Junho bolted into the dressing room; got changed, and waited for you backstage. Meanwhile, the other members trade some glances. Something was definitely going on. . .

 

“Yah! Kyungmi! Over here!!!!” he exclaims, waving his arms wildly in the air. You finally spot him and walk over to greet him with a hug.

 

“You did wonderful oppa!” you comment. Junho grins in appreciation and takes your hand. “Come on! There's a festival nearby!” he exclaims like a little boy.

 

…....

 

“Cuteee~!” you squeal, hugging the huge Domo stuff toy. Junho had won it at one of the games. He pouts. “Cuter than me?” he asks. You nod your head. Junho stops in his tracks. “Yah...” he mumbles, clearly downcast at your answer. You grin and kiss his cheek. “That's because your the most prettiest man alive~!!!” you say. Junho looks at you weirdly. “You don't call a man pretty Kyungmi,” he points out. You shrug. “Well I do~” you say, defending yourself. Junho chuckles and gives you a quick hug. “My girlfriend is so weird!” he states. Now it was your turn to put. “Yah!”

 

“And that's why I love her.” he finishes. Awwww, that was so sweet.

 

“Oh! Ferris Wheel! And fireworks soon! Let's gooo!!!” Junho shouts and picks you up, running towards the ride. You laugh while begging him to put you down. People were staring!
 

“Fine.” Junho says, but only when you guys reach the ride. The worker lets you two in one of the carts

( is that what you call them...?) You two gladly go inside and wait to reach the top. When you do, the ride stops and the fireworks begin. You look over at your boyfriend. He was grinning as he watched the colorful display. You giggle to yourself. He had always admired fireworks.

 

“Kyungmi ah! Look! Look!” he exclaims, pointing up at the sky. You do so and see the bright lights begin to paint some words. You gasp. Omo...

 

“So will you? Will you marry me Kyungmi?” Junho eagerly asks from beside you. You turn to face him with watery eyes. You couldn't believe it. He had gone out and planned all this; just for you!

 

“SAY YES!!!” a crowd of Hottests scream below. You smile and nod your head. “Yes, I will oppa.” you answer. Junho grins and hugs you tightly. He leans his head over the cart. “YOU GUYS HEAR THAT?! IT'S A YES!!!” he shouts to the fans. They scream in happiness as he turns back to face you.

 

“I know you're probably expecting a pretty ring and a kiss right now, but I kinda left the ring in my car.”

 

Wow...yet you still couldn't help but keep that smile on your face.

 

“So you'll have to do with a kiss for now~” Junho says and gives you a long, loving kiss. You forget about him forgetting to actually bring the ring and kiss him back.

 

So far, this was the best night of your life.

 

Ever.  

 


 

 

And that my readers, has brought us to . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End.

 

 


 

Thank you for sticking with this my debut story here on AFF~~~~~

 

And if you've been with it since the start;  have I ever mentioned that I love you????

 

Cause I'm pretty sure I have XDDDD JK.

But really THANK YOU.

TAKE CARE.

huhuuu...Goodbyes hurt me, so I won't say goodbye to you guys. ( ignore me if that sounded emotional XD)

So Instead, imma say;

Hope we see each other again online~~~~~~~

 

Hope you liked the story,

&

Have a WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT!!!!!

 

Sincerely,

Yume N.

(BubbleTeaLove)