Letting Go

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDwQ8fA7nfA

 

A few days had passed before the scandal was completely cleared. But that didn't mean it was wholly forgotten. Lots of fans still resented Kyungmi, but most learned to grow up and accept the truth. Anyway, what did they want? Their favorite idol to stay single forever and never experience love?

 

Kyungmi stood by the shore line as she gazed out at the sea. Its cold, treacherous waters stared back at her. Although it was summer, it felt like fall right now. The world was really cruel. Suddenly, Kyungmi heard a pair of shoes clashing against the damp sand.

 

“We thought you ran away again. . .” a voice said from behind. She didn't have to turn around to confirm her suspicions on who it was. “Oppa?” she whispered. Her voice was coarse, she hadn't used it in a while.

 

“I'm still surprised Junho let you go so easily...You two looked so in love.” Nickhun commented, standing by her side. The two looked each other, both equally tired from all the chaos the media and fans had inflicted upon them. Nickhun looked away after a while, and recalled back that day when Junho had told them to come to Han river.

 

The cold wind billowed and played with the hem of Kyungmi's blue dress. She was glad she brought a jacket with her that night. “Oppa?!” she called out, searching for the familiar broad shoulders. Minutes elapsed, and there was still no sign of him.

 

Kyungmi?” she whipped around, catching sight of Nickhun. She smiled in greeting. Although she hadn't expected him, she didn't mind having him as company as well.

 

Why are you here?” Nickhun asked, walking towards her. Kyungmi shrugged, a pout playing on her lips. “Junho oppa called me here.” she answered. Nickhun quirked an eyebrow. “Funny, he called me over here too.” he said, taking out his phone. He dialed the younger man's number. No one answered.

 

I know oppa would never ditch us, maybe we're just waiting at the wrong place? Han river is pretty big.” Kyungmi commented. Nickhun shrugged and squinted his eyes through the dense darkness.

 

Unbeknownst to them, Junho was just a few feet away. He sat in his black Nissan 370z car, and watched as Nickhun made Kyungmi laugh. He gripped the leather steering wheel tightly. His knuckles almost turning white. How could he have been so blind? The two were obviously in love. He let out a sigh. Ever since that scandal broke out, all he could do was comfort Kyungmi whilst Nickhun was able to make her forget about it. So gathering up all the courage and strength he could, he got out of the car and walked over to the two. They stopped.

 

Oppa!” Kyungmi exclaimed, running up to him. He gave her a smile, in which he knew Kyungmi would begin to suspect something was wrong.

 

Gwenchanna?” she asked. Junho shook his head and gently pushed her into Nickhun's arms. Kyungmi's eyes widened in surprise. Why was he doing this? He smiled again.

 

Junho?” Nickhun questioned. He too was puzzled by his actions.

 

Mianhe.” he said. Kyungmi took a step forward. “Sorry?Why? You didn't do anything wrong oppa.” she said. Junho shook his head. “I did, I kept you from being with him.” he said, nodding towards Khun. “M-mwoh?” Kyungmi stuttered.

 

Mianhe, I really am. But I still want you to know this; Kyungmi...I love you. And I still do.” he confessed. Kyungmi's eyes began to water. This felt too familiar to her heart.

 

Oppa, I love you too. But I don't understand...Wh-why are you doing this?!” Kyungmi exclaimed.

 

Because it's the right thing. Take good care of her hyung.” Junho said, turning on his heel. He wished he was deaf right now, for all he could hear was Kyungmi's sobbing. Nickhun was still shocked. He couldn't wrap his mind around what just happened.

 

Mianhe, but this is only right.” Junho mumbled, mostly to himself. He too, had to overcome the heartache of letting someone – her, go. He knew Kyungmi would realize later on; who she truly loved. And Nickhun would be there for her, waiting. He trusted him. Kyungmi was in better arms now.


a/n

Sorry for the confusion~ But I'll clear it up here..or will try to...

Okay, so Chapter 66 IS NOT the original ending. Chapter 67 & 68 are.

As for the alternative ending (Junho's ending) - that will all be Chapter 69.

Then Epilogue, which shows what things will be like in 4 or 5 years later, will be after that.

And just to let you guys now; irregardless of who you preferred Kyungmi to end up with, the epilogue is designed and written in a style where either boy will seem like the partner Kyungmi ended up with. That & I might play with it more so you guys could get a better perspective of what Kyungmi is feeling *hint hint*.

 

Anyway so to sum things up;

Chapter 67 - Half of the Original Ending

Chapter 68 - The other half of the Original Ending

Chapter 69 - Junho's/Alternative Ending

Chapter 70 - The Epilogue

That's all~ Thank you for your time and hope you liked it~ Have a splendid day/night!
 

ps. See? I kept my promise and made the fic long and lasting up to exactly 70 chapters~!!! ^ ^