Kyungmi Umma?

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Kyungmi sighed as she finished washing another plate. She expected life with 2PM to be fun, not painfully boring. Here she was, washing the dishes after dinner. She had no say or choice in it seeing that all of them were lazy boys. She sighed again as she blew at her bangs. So much for fun. . .

 

“You need help?” Kyungmi snapped out of her grudging thoughts as she turned to see Nickhun smiling down at her. Rather than blushing crazily like some fans would have done, she noted how short she was compared to him.

 

“No thank you. I'm just about done anyways. Thank you for the offer though.” Kyungmi smiled. Nickhun nodded his head before leaving her again to frown to herself. What was she kidding?! There was like a stack of plates still left to be washed! The most alerting part of it all was that they were all Chansung's! Kyungmi shook her head. That guy ate too much for his own good. . .

 

 

With our beloved boys. . .

 

 

“Yah, hurry up and get on with it already Junsu. I'm going to miss my favorite show.” Jay whined. Junsu rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at his face.

 

“You really need to stop watching America's Top Model.” Taecyeon commented.

 

“So what's this meeting for anyway?” asked Junho.

 

“Well I just wanted to lay some ground rules about my sister.” Junsu began. Wooyoung groaned.

 

“Here we go again . . .” he muttered.

 

“Again and Again and Again ~ “ sang Jay.

 

“Shush now. Rule one: no skinship whatsoever with her. Two: no flirting with her. Three: knock before you enter her room. Four: don't bother her. Five: no being overly friendly with her.” Junsu said.

 

“That it?” asked Changsung. Junsu nodded his head. Jay stretched out on the bed before jumping off and heading for the door.

 

“Chillax bro, you can trust us!” he said in English.

 

Back with Kyungmi. . .

 

She was finally done with the dishes and now sat on the couch flipping through the channels on the TV. Her eyes riveted their attention to Jay when he plopped down next to her and slung an arm around her shoulders. She kept a calm expression on her face while in the inside she was basically freaking out.

 

“So what were you guys talking about oppa?” Kyungmi smiled.

 

“Oh nothing. . .The usual.” Jay said, not really making sense.

 

“Okay?” Kyungmi said, unsure of anything else to say.

“So. . .Kyungmi. . .Do you have a boyfriend yet?” asked Jay.

 

“No. . Not right now.” Kyungmi said, looking back at the TV.

 

“Ever had one?”

 

“. . .err. . .”

 

“Kyungmi! Can you help me?” Junho asked, peering into the room.

 

“Huh? Oh sure oppa! See you later Jay oppa!” Kyungmi exclaimed, hurriedly following Junho to his room. Jay sighed. He thought he was about to get something out of her. Taecyeon took Kyungmi's spot seconds later.

 

“You know Junsu is going to kill you if he ever finds out.” he said.

“You never saw anything. ..” Jay said, giving him a 'I-dare-you-and-see-what-happens-next' glare.

 

With Junho & Kyungmi. . .

 

 

“Wha?” Kyungmi asked confused. Junho pouted.

 

“C'mon Kyungmiiii!!! I need help with what to wear!” Junho whined.

 

“Okay, but why ask me?” Kyungmi said.

 

“Well you are Junsu's sister. .And he's always wearing stylish clothes.” Junho reasoned.

 

“I guess. . .Try that one.” Kyungmi said.

 

“Yah! Kyungmi! There you are! Come on! I need your help!” Changsung exclaimed, kidnapping Kyungmi out of Junho's room.

 

When they got to Chansung's room, Chansung dropped Kyungmi on the bed.

 

“Kyungmi! Help me!” Chansung exclaimed.

 

“With what oppa?” asked Kyungmi.


“Well. . .Can you help me cook something?” asked Changsung sweetly. Kyungmi sweatdropped like the characters on the anime shows.

 

“Okay?” she answered. Chansung beamed and hugged Kyungmi tightly.


“Yay! Thank you Kyungmi umma!!!” he exclaimed, putting her back down. Kyungmi smiled back, making a mental note in her head that she was now the 'umma' in the house.

 

'If so. . .I wonder who the appa is?' she thought curiously as she walked out the room. She yawned as she entered the hallway and immediately felt the effects of staying up late start.

 

'Omo. . .I don't even know where I sleep. . .' she thought. Just to her luck, her brother just came out his room and spotted her.


“Anything wrong sis?” he asked, ruffling her hair. Kyungmi half glared at him for touching her hair but let it go as she let out another yawn. “Oppa ~ Where do I sleep?” she asked.

With Nickhun.”

 

Bwoh?!” Kyungmi exclaimed.

 

No, no. Not like that! You'll be sleeping in his room!” he cleared out.

Oh. . .well. . Where is it?” Kyungmi asked.

Here.” Nickhun answered, popping his head out in the hallway. He flashed Kyungmi and Junsu a smile as he opened the doorway to his room. Kyungmi entered it with Junsu following her from behind.

 

Ohhh. . So I sleep at the top?” Kyungmi asked, looking up.

Nickhun nodded his head.

Sure, whichever one your fine with.” he said.

Funny, I thought you were scared of heights dongseang.” Junsu commented.

Kyungmi glared at him for saying that but was too tired to argue. So with that, she climbed her way to the top and snuggled herself cozily into the bed.

Yah! Aren't you going to even take a shower first?” Junsu called out, but it was too late. The silence that followed after was only disrupted by Kyungmi's soft snoring. Junsu sighed.

She must be really tired. . .”Junsu muttered climbing up the bunk bed to pull the covers over Kyungmi. He smiled gently at her sleeping face and kissed her softly on the cheek.

Sweet dreams baby girl. . “ he said.

 

When he climbed back down, he looked at Nickhun who was looking back at him.

What?” he asked

Don't I get a goodnight kiss too?” Nickhun teased.

Junsu rolled his eyes.

In your dreams.” he said.

Whatever you say hyung~” 

 

_________________________________________________________

mianhe!!!! is it bad or good??? i dnt know. . *sighs* I hope you guys liked it~!!!!!