Breaking News

Oppa's Little Girl

 I realized people tend to skip author's notes at the end of stories..so..just to give a heads up; the next few chapters will go like in this order;

1.orignial ending

2.alternative ending

3.epilogue

So if you guys haven't guessed it yet...This is the start of the end of  "Oppa's Little Girl".


 Ottoke?! What should I say?! Kyungmi fretted. She looked up at Junsu, he was waiting patiently for her answer. She bit her bottom lip. She trusted her brother, and he trusted her. So what was the problem? Why couldn't she say who she was dating?

 

“Hyung!” Wooyoung burst into the room, and the rest of 2PM quickly piled into the dorm followed by an angry manager. Kyungmi was pushed back as they surrounded her brother. Junho helped her up.

It seemed that only him and Nickhun weren't phased about whatever was happening.

 

“Everybody! Quiet down!” their manager, Chang Joo (fictional), ordered. His voice was like water to a raging fire. For everyone was completely quiet. Kyungmi felt someone hold her hand. She looked to her side to see Junho. He gave her a soft smile. Something about it didn't seemed right. . .But her attention was drawn to the television as it .

 

Now for some major news revolving around your favorite idols. This just in, two of 2PM's members are rumored to be dating the same girl. Now is the rumor true? Well here are some pictures, and you'll be the judge of that.”after the newscast lady finished talking, the screen was replaced with pictures. The first one showed Kyungmi and Nickhun together at an ice-cream parlor, the second one portrayed her in his hug. Kyungmi sent a panicked glance at her brother. So far, he seemed unfazed. She wondered what lies he was filling his head to keep himself from getting angry.

 

And here's the other member;” the lady announced. Two more pictures popped up. Kyungmi let out a small gasp as the last one appeared. It was her and Junho kissing. The camera refocused on the lady.

 

Now we'll leave you the fans to be a judge of that. Are these pictures for real? Is this girl playing with our beloved members' hearts? Or is there a deeper, hidden meaning to these photographs? We aren't sure about it now. But we'll be sure to update you once we get some information from the members themselves. This has been - “ the television turned off. Chang Joo turned to look at the others.

 

Junsu ah, I let your sister stay here, and this is what I get in reward?! Have I not made it clear that I didn't want her dating any one of the members?!” he shouted. Junsu didn't respond. He was just as shocked and appalled as he was. Junho gave Kyugnmi's hand a squeeze.

 

Hyung..I..” Junsu was cut off by his own phone. He excused himself to answer it. Kyungmi watched her brother talk to whoever it was. But something in her gut nagged her.

 

Kyungmi, it's umma.” Junsu announced, handing her the phone. Kyungmi reluctantly took it.

 

Yoboseyo?” she nervously answered. Her own hands were shaking with fear and anxiousness.

 

Are you alone?” her mother asked. Kyungmi replied no.

 

Then go to a room where I can talk to you privately.” she commanded. Kyungmi meekly obeyed and left the living room. Jay worriedly watched her leave. He knew what it was like to have a controversy about you, and how much it could effect a person's life and mood.

 

What can we do?” Taecyeon mumbled. Their manager shook their head. “The pictures that include Nickhun are easy to get rid of. We can just tell them that they're just friends, but with Junho...even I can't think of a good lie to feed the media.” he admitted. Junsu turned to the second youngest member. He shifted uncomfortably under his hyung's stare.

 

I have one. But it depends on the truth behind that last picture. Because if Kyungmi and Junho were just fooling around, then we can dig up some lie for that. It'll be easy, unless they are actually dating. If so, then there's no doubt that more pictures of them together will surface after a few days. If that's the case, then it'll be better for us to admit that they are an item. We can only hope that that kind of news won't affect the group's sales and popularity. And my sister's safety.” Junsu said.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vsDJ9T2MEc&feature=related

 

Kyungmi came back into the room. During that small period of time she was gone, it seemed like she had lost all her energy. Her eyes were puffy as well. She handed the cellphone back to her brother. “Kyungmi?” he asked. She shook her head. Her mother had yelled at her so much; said so many horrible things; her feelings were deeply hurt; torn and ripped by her own mother.

 

Hyung, why don't we wait for tomorrow? Everybody's tired.” Nickhun reasoned. Junsu nodded his head. “Araso.” he agreed. His question could wait. He could wait. But as he followed s going into their own room, he stopped a step.

 

Kyungmi ah, I'm so sorry...” Junho murmured, wrapping his arms around the fragile girl. She looked like she could break at any moment now. Kyungmi numbly registered his apology. “Yah,” he gently titled her head so that he could see her face. Tears were forming at the corners of her eyes.

 

Hey...” he couldn't stand to see her like this. “Mianhe oppa,” Kyungmi mumbled, burying her face into his chest. Junho let out a sigh and hugged her tighter. It frustrated him that this was all he could do right now. He wanted to be able to stop the pain and hurt. He wanted to be the wall she could lean, the shield to protect her from the cruel world; Junho wanted to be anything to make all this stop right now.

 

Unbeknowest to the couple, Junsu had heard and seen everything.

 

 

Why?

Without you...

 

Nickhun sat on the ground, his back leaning on the wall for support. Wooyoung watched him mull over his thoughts. He frowned and grabbed a random shirt to put on. “You love her...don't you Khun?” he asked. Nickhun nodded his head. Wooyoung sighed and walked towards the door. With his hand on the handle, he turned to give one more glance at his fellow member.

 

If you love someone, you can let them go, because they will comeback in the end. Because then that would mean they love you as well. I think Khun did that to Kyungmi...But what if she loves someone else? What if she doesn't come back? What would happen to the person who let their loved one go?