"Forever. . ."

Oppa's Little Girl

 Feels like my longest chapter yet...But~ I like the ending....So...ENJOY!! And SURPRISE!!! lol, no worries people, im still gonna go with Nickhun being the guy she ends up in the finale....maybe *insert evil laugh* Comments are welcomed~ oh and have a nice day/night! Hope ya like this!!!


 

“Unnie!”

 

Kyungmi turned, facing the members of Miss A. Min and Suzy hugged her tightly, as if they hadn't met in a long time. Whilst the other two members bowed and introduced themselves. Jay whistled up ahead, getting their attention.

 

“We'll separate, you girls watch yourselves!” he exclaimed before joining the ranks of Oneday. Fei rolled her eyes and linked arms with Jia. Min crossed her arms across her chest. Suzy, being the maknae, pouted.

 

“I thought we were all going to hang out with each other,” she mumbled. Kyungmi was still watching the faint outlines of the boys disappear slowly.

 

“You know them, boys will always be boys.” Min stated. The others nodded their heads in agreement. Fei looked at Kyungmi. “Say, Junsu told me something about this idiot who played with you. I hear he's out in the city now. . .” her voice trailed off. Kyungmi gave her an inquiring look. What on earth was she planning? Jia laughed. “Unnie, she's too young. Don't contaminate her mind!” she exclaimed. Fei shrugged. Min smiled knowingly.

 

“You up for some revenge Kyungmi?” she asked. Kyungmi looked between her and the two older members. They were waiting for her answer. Meanwhile, Suzy fumbled with her fingers. The last time they got revenge on a boy who broke one of the member's heart...it didn't end too well. Though don't get her wrong, she liked joining in with their plans. The results were always funny to watch.

 

“Come on! I promise we won't do anything harmful!” Fei exclaimed. Kyungmi sighed. She nodded her head. She was in – and hopefully she could get rid of Jin Woo from her mind then. Heck, she might be finally able to show him what he ditched out on. She grinned, revenge was starting to seem as not so much as a bad idea at all. . .

 

( Click - Pretty Boy )

 

“I feel...stalkerish.” Suzy stated into her cellphone. Min, who was on the other side of the cafe` gave her a thumbs up before hanging up on their conversation.

 

May I take your order?” Fei winked. She was dressed up as a waitress. Jin Woo smirked. He nodded his head. “I'll have a cappuccino please,” he said before walking off to a table. Kyungmi was sitting at the table right across him. She peeked from the magazine she was reading. Then she glanced at Min. She nodded her head. She called over at Suzy to go and give the cappuccino. They had needed a confirmation if they had the right boy. Min called Kyungmi.

 

“Yeah?” she asked.

 

“I see why you liked him...He isn't too bad on the eyes,” she laughed. Kyungmi giggled, careful not to attract to much attention to herself. Sadly, he had to go down anyway. She hung up and watched as Suzy gave Jin Woo his drink. She squinted her eyes. He really didn't have much bruises visible on him. She frowned. And to think she cried for his safety when she heard he was in the hospital.

 

 

“Opps! I'm so sorry!” she said apologetically. She had 'accidentally' spilled his drink all over his shirt. Jin Woo shot up, quickly grabbing a napkin and tried to dry his shirt. He turned to Suzy with a frown. She bowed. “Mianhe...”she mumbled, hastily backing away. She bumped into Fei who had come out to check on what happened. She put her hands on her hips.

 

She walked over to Jin Woo. Putting two hands on his shoulders, she turned him around to see the coffee stains. She shook her head in displeasure. Kyungmi watched with keen interest. Miss A. were pretty good actresses.

 

“Come on, we'll get you a new shirt in the back. Follow me,” she said, grabbing his hand. She led him to the Employees Only room. When they were out of the others sight, Kyungmi rushed over towards the other members. They all gave each other a high five.

 

“That was great!” Jia commented, she had been watching as well. Min nodded her head in agreement.

 

“Phase 1 is complete. Let's go to Phase 2~!!!” she cheered. She looked towards the direction Fei and Jin Woo had headed. “They should be out soon, quick! Jia unnie, go get Kyungmi ready! Suzy, you're with me!” she exclaimed. Suzy sighed. She was reluctant enough to show herself to Jin Woo. Now what?

 

 

With One Day

 

“What do you think the girls are doing?” Jinwoon asked. They were in a line for a roller coaster. Chansung shrugged, he was busy munching on his hot dog. Junsu looked off in the distance.

 

“I just hope they aren't off doing anything bad. . .” he mumbled. . .

 

Aish!”

 

Fei watched from the cafe`s window as Jin Woo found his car vandalized and broken down. He let out an angry shout and got out the car, slamming the door shut. She secretly laughed at him. He was cute, but his temper and flirting ways were out of hand. He needed to be put in his place.

 

Need help?” She had come out wearing new clothes. She took a minute to look over at what the girls had written on his car;

 

Play boy!
 

Awww, somebody gonna cry?
 

Want us to call your mommy?
 

That's what you get for messing with our friend!

 

She mentally snickered. There were other things written on it, harsher words, but she didn't bother to think them out loud. Jin Woo sent her a disheveled look. He looked like he was about to have had it. Fei patted him on the back in comfort.

 

Looks like you're having a bad day,” she mused. Jin Woo let out an aggravated sigh.

 

You could say that,” he muttered, running a hand through his hair. Fei smiled.

 

I know what will make you feel better. How about we go to a club? You and me. We'll forget any of this ever happened to you okay?” she asked seductively. Jin Woo couldn't refuse. As in couldn't. He completely forgot about him being in a relationship and took Fei's hand.

 

Let's go,” he agreed.

 

 

Kyungmi looked unsure about her outfit. It just wasn't her style and...it was too...

 

Bad girlish?” Jia snapped her out of her thoughts. Kyungmi twirled around in her outfit, watching her reflection on the mirror. If only her brother was here....what would he have said? Or more importantly, what would he have done? Kyungmi shuddered at the thought. Her brother would have done more the flipped out on her. She wondered is she would have been even allowed to see daylight if he saw her clothes right now.

 

(pic )

 

Jia smiled. “Don't worry, you look fine. Plus! You'll have him wishing he never broke up with you!” she exclaimed. Kyungmi sighed. “Well...okay unnie. Whatever you say,” she said. . .

 

( Click -GoAway )

 

Suzy stealthly passed the guards and snuck into the DJ's booth. She flashed him a smile.

 

May I?” she asked sweetly. The DJ couldn't refuse and allowed her to take control of the music. Of course, the song didn't change – it was perfect enough to fit the scene that would unfold. Jia and Kyungmi had finally arrived. Kyungmi was off lost in the crowd, whilst Jia was busy preparing the trap. Waiting for a few minutes to pass, eventually Suzy texted Jia, letting her know that she was in position. Jia, who was upstairs, set the trap, carefully angling it above the couple it stood over. She then texted Min.

 

Yah!” she linked her arm with Kyungmi.

 

I'm starting to think this isn't a good idea...” she admitted to the girl. Min flashed her a comforting smile. “Trust me, players deserve this. Ready?” she asked. Kyungmi looked at Jin Woo and Fei. The two were off dancing, and even if Jin Woo was with Fei, he looked at other girls too. Something inside her chest flared. The Jin Woo she knew never did that. She gave Min a nod. “I'm ready,” she said. Min grinned back and together, the two sauntered towards the couple. Fei saw them from the distance and instantly left Jin Woo's side. She took the empty spot next to Kyungmi. His dancing, and the music all came to a sudden halt.

 

B-bwoh?” The colorful lights splashed against his confused expression, and Kyungmi took a step forward.

 

Miss me?” she asked.

 

K-Kyungmi..” he tried reaching out to her, but she took her previous spot between the two girls. Jin Woo's hand fell limply to his side.

 

And the honor is yours,” Min bowed, handing Kyungmi the rope. She smiled at her before pulling it. And in an instant, a gallon of colorful paint, spoiled milk, raw eggs, glue, feathers, and some dead fish poured down on him. The crowd around them screamed in shock but emerged into a wave of laughter. Jin Woo stood there in complete embarrassment. Suzy put the music back on and thanked the DJ for letting her do what she had to do.

 

Why?” Jin Woo asked, as everyone returned to what they were doing. Kyungmi glared at him.

 

Why? You broke up with me, got together with the sole person that I hated, and you ruined my whole entire life!” By now, tears threatened to pour down, and one had actually managed to. Min put a comforting arm around her while Fei took out a camera.

 

Say cheese!” she exclaimed, and before he could react, she took the picture. Min gave her a high-five.

 

Don't be surprised when this hits the internet,” she said. Then Jia and Suzy joined them. They cast Jin Woo a glance, a grin appearing on their lips before turning back to the others.

 

Now that's over...to the carnival?” Suzy asked. The girls nodded their heads in agreement. They all linked arms and began to walk away. Kyungmi shot Jin Woo one last look. He was a pitiful sight, but Kyungmi didn't feel any form of regret at all. In fact, she felt relieved – free. She was done mourning about their lost relationship.

 

You okay?” Fei asked as they emerged into the streets. Kyungmi flashed her a smile.

 

Yep! Thanks unnie! You guys are the best,” she commented. Suzy giggled. “I wonder how his girlfriend will react when she finds out he was cheating on her,” she mused. Jia shook her head.

On the contrary, she has more important issues to worry about. Jay oppa told me that her face didn't look to well after the accident,” she stated. Suddenly, Kyungmi's phone beeped. She took it out.

 

The others wanted to know if you guys are coming to the carnival or not...

Join me?
 

-Smiley (aka Junho)

 

Smiley?” Min asked, looking over her shoulder. Kyungmi nodded her head. “He smiles a lot, so I decided to call him Smiley.” she explained. Jia poked her cheek.

 

So...you two...?” she asked. Kyungmi quickly shook her head in protest.

 

N-No!! We're not dating...Anyway, I don't even fit his description for an ideal type...” she muttered.

Miss A. shared secret glances. “Well we are about to find out unnie!” Suzy exclaimed, pulling open the door to the car. “And besides, it's time for you to move on

 

( Another Clicky - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHygeCd21Vk&feature=related )

 

Oppa!!!”

 

The boys turned to greet the five girls. But their eyes quickly glued onto Kyungmi. Junsu dropped his ice-cream cone. Jo Kwon didn't even notice it fall onto his shoe.

 

Kyungmi! What the hell are you wearing?!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi flashed him a peace sign. The rest of the girls watched as he shook his head in disbelief. He walked around his sister, trying to grasp the fact that she was wearing very showy clothes. “Pinch me...” he mumbled, still not being able to comprehend it all. Kyungmi took a step towards her brother. She put a hand on his shoulder.

 

Oppa?” she called out. Min laughed. “H-here,” Junho stepped up, handing her his jacket. His face was turned away, so he wouldn't be able to see her. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow but still put his jacket on.

Anyway, the night was getting chilly. Taecyeon coughed.

 

So, let's go?” he said, breaking the silence. It had lingered for too long. The boys snapped out of it and roared back to life again. Soon, Miss A joined them. Junsu sent her one last look before shaking it all off. He decided to let it go...for now, and followed the others walk away. Kyungmi stayed a step behind them all, she was still adjusting to the previous event that had happened earlier on. Junho noticed and fell back a step next to Kyungmi.

 

Hey,” he said silently. Kyungmi flashed him a smile and put her hands in the pockets of the jacket.

 

Their going to attract attention soon, do they know that?” she asked. Junho chuckled. He shook his head. “But it's everyone's day off, and we barely get to hang out together as a group. So I say let them be,” he replied. Kyungmi stopped in her tracks. Junho did too. He looked at her, starting to wonder if he said something wrong. But no, Kyungmi was looking at some peculiar prize a booth was offering. She turned to Junho with glittering eyes. “Please?” she asked, using some aegyo. Junho chuckled and agreed to.

 

It will be ten won sir,” the worker said. So Junho paid and took the a baseball. He closed one eye, preparing to launch it into the clown's mouth. And then – whoosh! Kyungmi cheered. Goal!
 

What would you like?” the worked asked. Junho looked at Kyungmi. She pointed over to the large Domo stuff toy. Junho requested for it, and the worker gave it to him. In return, he gave the brown monster to Kyungmi who happily accepted it in her arms. She squealed in delight.

 

Thank you oppa~!!!” she exclaimed as the two continued exploring the carnival. Then her stomach growled a little. Junho laughed.

 

Cotton candy?” he offered. Kyungmi eagerly nodded her head. He smiled and bought her a huge one on a cone. It was strawberry. Kyungmi cheered and took a handful out of it. “Wought 'ome?” she questioned. Junho nodded his head and ate some as well. They decided to sit down on a bench to finish the cotton candy. When they were, Junho led Kyungmi to a ride. It was a mini-roller coaster, but it still was high and fast enough to get a scream or two out of the girl. Junho just laughed throughout it.

 

We are never going on that kind of ride again, right Domo?!” Kyungmi asked the stuff toy. Junho chuckled and looked up. The stars were shining real bright now. He glanced at his watch. Fireworks were starting soon.

 

Want to go on the Ferris Wheel before the fireworks start?” he asked. Kyungmi nodded her head. So they headed off to the ride. The line was short, and before either knew it, they were at the top. It stopped from there, and Kyungmi began to panic. “A-are we stuck?!” she exclaimed. Her fear was starting to get the better of her. Junho shook his head. “It's part of the ride, no worries~” he said. Kyungmi took big breaths in and closed her eyes. “Tell me when it's over please?” she asked. Junho laughed and said 'yes'. So when the ride began to move again, Junho announced it was over mid-way. Kyungmi, being gullible, opened her eyes and screamed. She hugged Domo closer to her. Junho laughed. “Okay okay, sorry,” he said, putting an arm around the frightened girl. She refused to look at him until he got her to believe the ride was really over. She peeked her eyes open to see he was right. She let out a sigh and quickly got out. “Never, do that again.” she said in a serious tone. Junho chuckled and took her hand. “Come on, fireworks start soon.” he said, leading her to a spacious field. The two sat down on the grass. Kyungmi closed her eyes.

 

Oppa? What are you thinking about?” Kyungmi questioned, she closed her eyes as he put an arm around her. She felt safe in his embrace. Jin Woo smiled warmly and brought her closer to him.

Life, the future...” his voice trailed off. Kyungmi looked up at him. “Do you see us together in the future?” she asked. Jin Woo chuckled and ran a hand down her hair. His fingers easily ran down by the softness of it.

 

Forever...” he murmured.

 

 

Kyungmi bit her bottom lip. Why did she have to think about him of all times? She frowned and looked at Junho. He was occupied with the stars. But he felt being watched at the same time, and turned to Kyungmi. He noticed her glassy eyes. “Oh...Come here,” he said, putting his arm out. Kyungmi edged into his embrace. It felt good again, to be protected...comforted.

 

Thinking about him?” Junho quietly asked. Kyungmi nodded her head. Junho frowned. With his other hand, he lifted up Kyungmi's face. So now, they were looking at each other. Kyungmi's senses were dulling again, she had closed her eyes before she could protest against her own instincts. And then, they kissed. I could tell you, that the two were completely in love when it happened. But then, I'd be lying.

Suddenly, a loud noise caused the two to break apart. Kyungmi was glad it was dark outside. Her face was so red...Junho smiled and looked at the sky. The fireworks had started. “Saranghae,” he whispered. Kyungmi closed her eyes. “Forever?” she quietly asked. She felt him nod slightly.

 

Forever. . .” he promised.