How?

Oppa's Little Girl

Play -http://www.jpopasia.com/group/ukiss/videos/0330::10080.htmlPl 

(Last sad chappy~)

 

  


 

“K-Kyuhyun?”

 

Super Junior's maknae let go of her, only to hit her on the head. She winced and rubbed it tenderly. Even if he did hit her lightly, it still hurt.

 

“Pabo, running away like that!” he exclaimed.

 

He sighed and ran a hand through his messy mop of hair. Kyungmi noticed, and guilt jolted through her. She hadn't really even given that much thought of what the others would have done if they had discovered she was missing.

 

“M..M-Mianhe Kyuhyun-shii,” she mumbled, drawing her legs close to her. She couldn't even meet his gaze. Kyuhyun had his eyes closed for a while now, till he peeked one open to look at her. He took off his jacket and shoved it into her arms. Kyungmi looked up at him, half-expecting another witty comment to come out of his mouth. But he didn't say anything, and just took out his phone. She watched as he texted someone before shoving it back into his pocket. He half glared at her.

 

“I didn't give you the jacket to hold, wear it,” he said.

 

Kyungmi blinked, barely registering what he said. Though once she got it, she quickly put the coat on. It was warm and smelled of Kyuhyun.

 

~A Phone Call~

 

 

Yoboseyo?”

 

Hyung! Kyungmi's safe, tell the others to head back. We'll be at the dorm in a few,”

 

W-wait!”

 

But it was too late. He had hung up. Junsu sighed and pulled over to the side of the road. He took out his phone and texted the other members of the news. Glancing at the clock, he noticed it was way past midnight – 2:00am. He chuckled. How ironic, he thought, getting ready to drive off again.

 

Meanwhile. . .

 

Junho had pulled over by the park and ventured into its playground. There, two figures sat on seperate swings. Both were still and looking at the ground. Junho quicken his pace until he was in front of them.

Kyuhyun was the first to face him.

 

“Hyung,” he said, barely audible. Junho nodded his head in recogintion.

 

“Kyungmi...She's tired..” his voice trailed off. He was wondering if he should tell Junho something that Kyungmi had told him a few minutes ago. He shook his head. It could wait.

 

“Got it, thanks Kyuhyun. I'll take care of her from here,” said Junho. Kyuhyun nodded and stood up. With one last glance at Kyungmi, he took off to his own perspective car. Junho waited till Kyuhyun's faint footsteps couldn't be heard anymore before taking his seat. He looked up at the sky.

 

“When I was younger and always frustrated at the world, I would go outside and look at the stars,” he mumbled.

 

Kyungmi remained silent. He looked at her.

 

“Please don't ever do that again,” he whispered, reaching out to tuck her hair behind her ear. Kyungmi looked away, she couldn't let Junho see her face right now. He would see her puffy eyes and start pestering her for questions. Least of all, she didn't want to get him anymore worried than he was. Junho sighed. “Let's go, your brother will lose his mind if he doesn't find us at the dorm when he gets there,” he said, standing up. He extended out his hand, waiting for Kyungmi to take it. She did, and together, the two silently made their way back to the car. But then suddenly, an ambulance rushed past them as they drove to their destination. Kyungmi watched with curious and pitying eyes. She prayed that whoever was in trouble, would be safe.

 

“Chincha?...Araso, I'll tell her,” Junho slowed down the car.

 

“Kyungmi, Jin Woo is in the hospital,” he said softly.

 

And her resolve crumbled down.

 

 

Kyungmi screamed as Jin Woo laughed. He threw her up in the air again, only to catch her.

 

Oppa! You know I'm scared of heights!” she yelled. He finally set her down on the ground she so missed. Jin Woo grinned mischeviously yet at the same time, put a comforting arm around her shoulders.

 

Mianhe Kyungmi, but you're just so fun to tease! I know, I'll let you get revenge,” he said. Kyungmi rolled her eyes and playfully pushed him away.

 

Yeah right, you're not scared of anything!” Kyungmi exclaimed. Jin Woo's grin faded into a thin line.

 

Lie,” he said quietly. “I may seem like Superman, but a hero always has faults and a weakness,” he said. Kyungmi poked his cheek. “And what may you're weakness be?” she asked. Jin Woo smiled. “Losing you,” and he kissed her. . .

 

“Oppa...” Kyungmi mumbled, a tear escaping her eyes. She quickly rubbed it away, hoping that Junho hadn't caught sight of it. But he had and he kept his questions back. Though he wondered...

 

Jin Woo? Yeah, I know him. Kyungmi had a HUGE crush on him back then,” Junsu said. Nickhun nodded his head. “Oh well, okay. Just asking, good luck hyung,” he said, watching the others leave. Junho stayed back. He suspected Nickhun was holding back on some information. “Hyung, are you hiding something?” he asked. Nickhun, caught by surprise, hesitated before answering, “Jin Woo was Kyungmi's ex-boyfriend.” Nickhun sighed. “And let's just say, he was a bastard to her,” he finished. . .

 

So, how can she love someone that hurt her so much? Junho asked himself. Was that even possible? 

 


 

A/N: Okies~ Next chapter will have the KyungmiX____ pairing~!!!! ^ ^ (giggles)

Dude, giggling is weird - BigBang4U

Yes, please ignore the person who added that~
Have a nice day/night!!!!