Victoria

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

Time had passed, and before anyone knew it, Spring was coming. Kyungmi's friend had left to go back to college, and in that note, Kyungmi's school days were coming to an end. It meant less homework, less haters ( yes, she had gained them unfortunately...), and less stress. She sighed as she flipped through the empty pages of her sketch pad. Screw art, why did I even take it? She thought. Her teacher had given her class the assignment to fill the pad with sketches. Sighing again, she decided to sit under one of the campus' huge trees and whipped out a pencil. She brought it on to the paper and made one line. Now what? She asked herself.

 

“Busy?”

A shadow blocked her light. She looked up to see Daesung grinning down at her. She shrugged. “Not really,” she mumbled. She had to admit, she was a bit surprised to find him talking to her. After all, most idol groups were busy planning and preparing for their comeback this time of year. He chuckled and sat down next to her. “That's...pretty.” he commented on the line. Kyungmi let out a dry laugh and put the sketch pad aside. “Shouldn't you be busy with promotions?” she asked. Daesung grinned again. “Exactly, I'm hiding from Jiyong right now actually.” his voice dropped to a whisper. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow before a brilliant idea popped into her head. She grabbed her sketch pad again and brandished out a bright red marker. Then on the paper, she wrote Daesung's name in big letters and an arrow. She stood up.

 

“You wouldn't...” Daesung said in fear. Kyungmi flashed him a mischevious smile. “Think of it as revenge for all the times you pranked me,” she said, running off, calling Big Bang's leader's name. Daesung shot up, chasing after her. “Y-yah! Sto-!” he cut himself off when he saw the girl fall to the ground.

 

“Owwwww.....” Kyungmi winced, she slowly stood up to confront the person who she ran into.

 

“O-omo! Mi-mianhe!”

 

 

 

Why would she be here though?” Nickhun asked. Junho shrugged and looked behind them. Sure enough, the van of full of cameras were right behind them. Suddenly, Kyungmi's face popped into his head. “Hyung! We can't go to the Uni. Like this!” he exclaimed. Nickhun gave Junho a puzzling look. Junho sighed in exasperation. “Kyungmi is there too! If we run into her, she might get exposed and Junsu will kill us! So will manager and JYP too!” he explained. Nickhun's brain snapped in realization too and he quickly stopped the car. “Oh yeah...”

 

Then he glanced back. The WGM camera crew were parked right behind him too. The director was even getting ready to get out of the van – probably for questioning and etc. . .

 

What were they going to do now?
 

 

 

“V-Victoria-shii?!”

Kyungmi exclaimed, only to get shushed. The older girl looked around, making sure that no one heard her name being announced aloud. Then she turned back to the other girl who's eyes and mouth were still wide. But then she shook her head and closed . “I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled your name out. It's just...surprising to see..you here.” she admitted. Victoria nodded her head in understanding. “I know, but..You don't happen to have seen a particular 2PM member here, have you?” she asked. Kyungmi shook her head. None of the 2PM members have ever dared to step foot into the school again since last time, they just picked and dropped her off – nothing else. Victoria frowned. “Okay, well thank you for your time,” she said politely and began to walk away. Kyungmi felt like she should call her name, stop the idol, but couldn't bring herself too.

 

Yah! I finally caught up to you!” Daesung exclaimed, putting a hand on her shoulder. Kyungmi turned to the boy, but was too dazed of the past encounter to say anything. Daesung noticed and waved a hand in front of her face. “You okay?” he asked. Kyungmi blinked repeatedly before nodding her head. “I..am. Oh and, Jiyong oppa is right behind you,” she added. Daesung turned around to see she was right. He gulped. “Oh..h-hi Jiyong. Pleasant seeing you here,” he said, trying to act calm. Jiyong rolled his eyes and grabbed his sleeve. “Come on Daesung, we got practice. Now.” he said in a lethal tone. Then together, the two left Kyungmi alone again. She sighed and looked down at her fallen sketch pad. She picked it up and sauntered back to her previous spot, under the tree. “If Vicotria was looking for a member...” she mumbled to herself.

 

She must have been looking for Nickhun oppa!”she concluded.

 

But the question is;

Why would she look here?

 

 

 

 

“I know! We'll just call Kyung-”

 

“I have her phone, she left it in the dorm,” Nickhun cut off.

 

“How about her-”

 

“Left it too,”

 

“Her iP-”

 

“Lost it,”

 

“Is there anything that she didn't leave or lose?!” Junho exclaimed.

 

Nickhun checked over the sticky-note that Kyungmi had left behind as well. It had a list of her must-bring-things in it. And so far, everything on it was either lost, with him, or at the dorm. So all possible ways to contact her were gone. Junho looked behind the passenger seat, there was a box there. . .

 

“I have an idea, but it requires secrecy, humiliation, and one of us dressing up like girls,” he spoke up.

Nickhun cast him a weird look.

 

“What?”

 

 

 

“Oh!”
 

Now Kyungmi knew why Victoria would look here. She might have asked one of the members of 2PM where Nickhun was, and they might have said that Nickhun would be here since it was his turn to pick her up from school. Kyungmi grabbed her backpack and dug through it, searching for her phone. But after literally turning the thing inside out, she still couldn't find it. She face palmed herself. She had probably left it at the dorm. But then, her light was blocked off again. She looked up. Horror drew upon her face.

 

Uh-oh. . .”