Happy Birthday!

Oppa's Little Girl

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d5QEWdHchk

 

~9:00PM~

 

Kyungmi took a big breath of air in. The only separating her and everybody else was a two sets of gigantic, crimson doors. Ye Eun giggled like a schoolgirl from beside her. Whilst Jea just crossed her arms across her chest, a playful smirk laced on her lips. Kyungmi nervously glanced from the two of them to the door. There was no doubt about it, the two women beside her were gorgeous. She let out a sigh and fumbled with her fingers.

 

“Guys-”

“Kyungmi, you can do this. Come on, I know you,” Jea began. “I do too, so go in there and shine! We're always right behind you anyway,” Ye Eun winked. Kyungmi let out a small smile and put one pale hand on the door. With an exhale, she pushed it open. . .

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGMIIII!!!!!!”

 

Junsu jogged up to her and have his sister a bear hug. Soon enough, all of One Day, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, and BEG were part of it. Kyungmi laughed. She didn't expect this much people to come or even remember her birthday. “Alright, everybody let go of Kyungmi! I want her alive tonight! Not suffocating to death!” Ye Eun yelled from the back. So they did. Kyungmi grinned as she hugged her brother again. “Thank you~!!” she beamed. Junsu smiled. “Anything for Oppa's little girl,” he said. Kyungmi pouted. “I'm not little anymore!” she whined. Jay chuckled. “Well you still are to us baby girl! Now come on, this bad boy's been deprived of dance partners,” he said, taking her hand. Kyungmi blinked, before realizing that she was being dragged to the dance floor. She watched as familiar faces joined them. Jay gave her hand a squeeze. She looked at him with a questioning look. He grinned confidently. “Watch this,” he said. No seconds later, he was on the floor, pulling of some Bboy moves. Kyungmi watched in amazement and clapped her hands in praise. When he was finished off with his routine, Kyungmi gave him a high-five. “You were awesome!” she commented. Jay grinned. “Of course I am,” he replied cockily. But the satisfaction on his face couldn't be ignored. He was secretly thankful that she liked it. Because he had to admit, this was the first he actually felt very nervous. And that was coming from a guy who had preformed for thousands of people before!

 

“Mind if I take her away?” Seungri intruded. Kyungmi looked at Jay for permission. But he was already off with some other girls. Though he caught her gaze and gave a thumbs-up. She nodded her head n recognition. Seungri smiled. “Know how to dance?” he questioned. Kyungmi shook her head. “Only a little,” she shamefully admitted. Seungri chuckled. “It's alright. I got this,” he said, showing her some steps. It wasn't before a while that the two had begun to dance in sync. Soon enough, the floor had cleared and everyone had formed a circle around the two. There were claps, whoops, and cheers. Kyungmi laughed in the midst of it all. Who knew she had it her? But as quickly as they started to actually dance, their song ended. Seungri sighed in disappointment. “Maybe nex-” “Come on player, not a time to flirt with the birthday girl,” Jiyong cut in, pulling the maknae away by the ear. Kyungmi watched as Seungri got taken away, his face burning with embarrassment.

 

YAH!Over here Kyungmi!” Narsha shouted from across the room. Kyungmi looked over to the girl who waved her hands about wildly. She smiled and headed over to her. When she reached her table, she spotted Min and Suzy there too. She bowed in greeting. “Annyonghaseyo,” she said. Min waved a hand in the air, as if to dismiss the formality. “It's your birthday, no need for that,” she said. Suzy nodded her head. “Happy birthday! We probably haven't met, but I'm Suzy, and this is Min,” Suzy introduced. Kyungmi nodded her head and took a seat next to Narsha, across from the two members of Miss A.

Narsha clapped her hands. “I can't believe you've just turned twenty Kyungmi! Why, it's like we just met a few months ago!” she said. Min snickered. “Um, it has been a few months you've met her,” said Suzy. “Yep!” Kyungmi agreed. Narsha's face flushed. “Y-yeah...well...Oh! Look! Wooyoung!” she pointed out. The three girls turned their gaze to indeed see Wooyoung coming over to them with four drinks. “One for you, you, you, and umma~” he said, setting down the glasses in front of their rightful owners. They all said 'thank you' in unison. Then a bell tinkled off in the distance. Wooyoung sighed. “ That must be Jay hyung, I gotta go.” he said gloomily. The girls watched as he walked off.

 

“Aigooo, his cheeks are sooooo..aigoo!” Narsha exclaimed. Min laughed and took a sip of her drink. She her lips moist. “Mhmmm~” she nodded. “Omo! Before I forget, did Junho-” the other two girls shot Suzy a glare. Kyungmi tilted her head in confusion. “Did Junho what?” she asked. Min furiously shook her head. “N-nothing! O-oh! Look! It's Kyuhyun! You should go meet him!” she quickly said. Kyungmi gave them her a suspicious look before walking off to greet the only Super Junior member.

 

“Hey,” she said, walking up to him. Kyuhyun nodded his head in response. Kyungmi frowned. “Kyuhyun-shii, it's my birthday. You could at least try to be nice,” she said. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Who says I haven't be ni-” he cut himself off and sighed. He suddenly pulled her into a hug, casing Kyungmi to widen her eyes in surprise. “Wh-what?” she mumbled into his chest. “Happy birthday,” he whispered into her ear. Then he pulled away, returning back to his 'evil meanie' self. “I have a schedule to attend to in the next ten minutes, so I better go. Oh, and I left your present with your brother. He'll give it to you later,” he said, sauntering away. Kyungmi watched in disbelief. What just happened? She questioned herself.

 

“Boo!” Jinwoon jumped from behind her. Kyungmi let out a scream, putting a hand on her chest. Jinwoon laughed and swung an arm around her shoulders. “Mianhe, but happy birthday Kyungmi!” he shouted. Kyungmi let out a shaky laugh and playfully pushed him away. “That wasn't funny, but thank you.” she said. Jinwoon did his trademark eye-smile. But as he opened his mouth to say something else, more screams pierced the air. Gain sprinted in front of the duo who were in shock. Jo Kwon was right behind her.

 

LEE MINHO IS HERE!!!!” they both announced. Then Jo Kwon screamed like a girl and fanned himself. “Ottoke? Ottoke? Omo, I'm not even prepared for this. Yah, Jinwoon! Do I look good? Or am I too pale?” he panicked. Gain turned to him and put two hands on his shoulders. “Get a grip on-omo! He's coming this way!” she exclaimed, hiding behind Jo Kwon. Jinwoon laughed whilst Kyungmi instantly looked down. “Wooyoung-shii told me it was your birthday,” Minho smiled as he stopped in front of her. Basically everybody in the room was looking at them. Kyungmi just feebly nodded her head. “Can I talk to you outside? Privately again?” he asked. When Kyungmi didn't answer, Jinwoon did for her. “She'd love to,” he said, gently pushing her towards him. She shook her head, snapping herself out of her thoughts and followed the tall man out the room.

 

Taecyeon nudged Chansung. “What do you think their talking about?” he asked. Chansung shrugged. “Whatever it is, Jiyong will probably know,” he replied, pointing over to Big Bang's leader. He had his ear pressed against the door. Taecyeon chuckled. “He's almost like Junsu....Where is Junsu?”

 

Kyungmi watched as Minho took out something from his pocket. It was a velvet box. He smiled, seeing her curious expression. “Happy birthday,” he said, opening it. Kyungmi gasped. In the box was a diamond decorated necklace. It was literally made out of diamonds! “I-I couldn't,” she mumbled. But it was too late. He was already putting it around her neck. Kyungmi shivered at the cold touch of the diamonds. “O-oppa,” she stuttered. Though when she turned around, he was gone. Instead, her brother was walking towards her. “Oppa?” she called out. He looked up and grinned. “What are you doing out here?” he asked, taking her hand. She didn't bother to reply back and let him drag her back into the party. He flashed her his I-know-something-you-don't-smile, before walking away. That irritated her, but she just decided to forget about it and returned to enjoying the birthday.

 

Kyungmi! Kyungmi!” Ye Eun stopped in her tracks to catch her breath. Kyungmi gave a puzzled look. “Finally I found you! Well you see, Prince Charming is looki-oh!! Pretty necklace! Who gave that to you?” Ye Eun trailed off from the subject. “Minho oppa, but what? Who?” Kyungmi asked. Ye Eun snapped back to attention and pointed towards some random direction with her thumb. “Nickun is looking for you, its something important so I suggest you hurry and find him,” she said in one breath. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Okay, well see you,” she said, trying to digest everything in. The past events had just gone by in a blur. But what Kyungmi had failed to notice was the mischievous expression chiseled into Ye Eun's face. Jea walked up to the WG member. “She find out yet?” she asked. Ye Eun shook her head. “You know Kyungmi, she's oblivious to love.” she replied. . .

 

                              

 

if the font looks messed up towards the end, I apologize....pc's messed up...

anyways, things are hectic here in my part of the world so...have a nice day/night! hope you liked it