Seven Days of 2PM : Jaebeom

Oppa's Little Girl

 

"3, 2, 1, cue!"

Jaebeom faced the camera. His face was pale and ghastly. Behind Taecyeon, the rest of 2PM silently chuckled amongst themselves.

"My name, is Jacob Marely and I am dead." he paused and faked a laugh. "Oh, no, there's no doubt that I am dead. The register of my burial was signed by the clergyman, the clerk, the undertaker. . .and by my cheif mourner. . .Ebenezer Scrooge. . ." Jay then gives a far off expression as if remembering something of the past. "I am dead as a door nail." he said. Then Taecyeon moves the camera and does a close up at an empty couch.

"Um, what are you guys doing?" Kyungmi walked into the living room, finding 2PM all dressed into old fashioned clothes and such.  All the boys looked at their leader who looked at Taecyeon. He shrugged.

"We're doing a special for a show. It's called 'A Christmas Carol', written by Charles Dickens. Jay hyung is the dead guy named Marley." he explained. Kyungmi nodded her head. "It explains the abnormally usage of makeup on his face alright." she said, examining the man's face. Jay frowned. "Hey! A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to look beautiful!" he exclaimed. Kyungmi restrained a giggle and shook her head. "Yes, as if that's normal." she said. "So who's the old man Scrooge?" she asked. Taecyeon shrugged. "We haven't one yet." he said. Maddy came into the room out of the curiosity of the conversation she had overheard. "How about Junsu-shii be Scrooge?" she suggested. Junsu raised an eyebrow in questioning. Kyungmi nodded her head.

"Yeah! It's perfect! He acts like an old man either way!" Kyungmi agreed. Junsu glared at her.

"Yah!" he exclaimed. She held up a piece sign in response before running away.

After filming. . .

"Finally! I can take this make up off!" Junho exclaimed in relief. He ran into the bathrrom to wash it all away. Meanwhile, Wooyoung was getting helped by Nickhun on taking the incredibily itchy dress everybody forced him to wear. After all, he did play the roles of all the women during filming. As they did that, Jaebeom was talking in his British accent with Chansung who was sighing in annoyance. Kyungmi walked in with a cone of ice-cream.

"You guys are done?" she asked. They all nodded their heads. Kyungmi pointed over at the camera.

"Guess again, Taecyeon oppa forgot to take the cap off." she pointed out before walking away. All the boys turned to glare at the man. "PABO!" they shouted in unison and threw pillows at him.

 


 

"WAKE UP!" Jaebeom walked into the girls' room, shouting into his blow horn. Maddy reacted by shooting up from bed and succesfully hitting her head again while Kyungmi fell out. Lucikly, Wooyoung was there to catch her. He put her down noticing the anger visible on her face. She stormed over to Jaebeom and snatched the blow horn out of his hands. "GET OUT!" she screamed, and he did as quickly as he could. Kyungmi sighed and pushed the door close, leaning on it for support. "Boys. .." she sighed. Wooyoung chuckled and proccedded to put his shirt on. Then he went over to the mini fridge and took an ice pack out.

"Catch." he said, throwing it to Maddy. She thankfully took it and placed it on her head. How long had she had to wake up needing an ice pack on her head? A while.

"Oh and Kyungmi?" Wooyoung asked. She looked up at his towering figure.

"Jaebeom hyung is in charge of you today." he said before leaving. Maddy threw her friend a pillow where she screamed into it. What did she ever do to deserve this?

 

When the two girls entered the kitchen, the table was served with food. 2PM was busily eating away their meal for their schedule while Jay just casually ate his. Kyungmi took a seat next to Junsu while Maddy in between Jay and Nickhun.

Chansung poked the bowl of ramen. "Is this. . .poison?" he asked his hyung. Jay shook his head.

"Yah! Im not that bad at cooking!" he exclaimed. Kyungmi took her chopsticks and ate some of the ramen. A moment paused as she carefully ate the meal.

"Its. . .surprisingly good!" she stated, giving kudos to Jay. He grinned. "See!" he exclaimed. Junsu rolled his eyes.

"He used instant ramen." he said. Jay's face fell. "Y-yah! You didn't have to ruin all that. . ."he sulked. Junsu shook his head in disbelief while Kyungmi decided to conquer the bowl of ramen all to herself. As she ate it, Junho, who sat on her other side, noticed something. "Kyungmi ah?" he called out.

She stopped slurpping her noodles and looked up at him. He took a napkin and wiped off some ramen off her cheek. Kyungmi blushed and muttered a silent thanks. Meanwhile, Nickhun and Junsu quirked an eyebrow. What was that all about? they thought. Because clearly, that blush wasn't just out of embarrasment.

 


 

"Take care of her or else!" Junsu threatened as the rest of 2PM walked out the room. Jay saluted in recognition. As the door slammed shut, he turned to face Kyungmi with a creepy grin spreading across his face. Kyungmi grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Yah!" he exclaimed, stumbling backwards. Maddy watched his amusement.

Jay huffed and dropped the thrown pillow to the ground. "Are there always pillows everywhere in this dorm?" he questioned himself. Kyungmi shrugged. Most likely, there was. Except the bathroom and kitchen.

"So where are you going to take Kyungmi?" Maddy asked. "To the beach!" he answered. Kyungmi looked at him right in the eye. "It's winter." she stated. Jay shrugged. "So?" he asked. Kyungmi sighed. "You. Are. Hopeless." she muttered. Maddy laughed.

"How about we show Kyungmi how life's like. . .American style." she suggested. Jay nodded his head in agreement. "Alright! Get dressed!!!! And I call driv-"

"NO!" Kyungmi cut off.

"Why not?" Jay pouted. Kyungmi shook her head. "Maddy unnie is driving. Last time I remember you driving, you almost killed me!" she exclaimed. Jay frowned, but nonetheless gave in.

 


 

"Oppa, unnie? Where are we exactly?" Kyungmi asked, looking around the area they were in. There weren't much Koreans in the section of S. Korea they visited right now. And that was weird.

"Kyungmi, we present to you-"

"FORIEGN TOWN!" Jay cut off, spreading his arms open wide, as if to put emphasis on the whole place. Kyungmi nodded her head. "Just walk away and act like you don't know him." she mumbled to Maddy. Jay frowned. "Yah!" Kyungmi laughed. "Mianhe oppa, you know I'm just kidding. Anyways~, why are we in foreign town?" she asked.

Jaebeom shrugged but then he noticed a nearby shop. A smile worked on his face and he took Maddy's and Kyungmi's hand, "Come on!" he exclaimed. They came running into the store and all they recieved was weird stares from people. Jay ignored those though and tugged the two girls into the women section.

He grabbed some clothes before pushing Kyungmi into the changing rooms. "Put these on!" he exclaimed, throwing her some new apparel. When she came out, Jay's mouth fell open.

 ( look - http://i.imgur.com/B2BfH.jpg )

 

Maddy shook her head. Was this the slightly innocent girl she knew?

Kyungmi took the glasses off. "Oppa, I don't think this is my style." she frowned, looking down at her wardrobe. Jay shook his head, snapping himself from away from his thoughts. "Don't worry, you look good. Now come on, I'll pay for them." he said, walking off to the register. Kyungmi glanced at Maddy. "How do I look?" she asked. Maddy smiled.

"Older. Mature. And dare I say it, y?" she laughed. Kyungmi's face colored red. That was the first anyone called her that.

 


 

"Where next?" Maddy asked as they left the store. Jay stopped to think. He snapped his fingers. "Kyungmi, have you ever tried any real American food besides pancakes and all that?" he asked. Kyungmi shook her head. Maddy gasped. "Not even a burger?!" she questioned. Kyungmi frowned. "My parents say its bad for me so I've never eaten one before." she said. Jay sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Your missing a big part of life my friend." he said. Then the two stomach's grumbled. They exhcanged glances and before you knew it, they were off.

Maddy sighed, "Sure. . .go ahead! Leave me alone. . ." but nonetheless, she was off after them.

When she caught up, she found them already in an Italian resturant ordering and what-not.  "Hey unnie!" Kyungmi greeted as she sat in the seat between the two. Maddy nodded her head and took a big gulp of water. She wasn't used to running a lot these days. "So what did you guys order?" she asked. Jay and her exchanged looks. "PIZZA!" they shouted in unison. "And french fries!" Kyungmi added seconds later.

Maddy quirked an eyebrow up. "A whole pie?" she questioned. They nodded their heads. Maddy sighed, there was no way they could ever finish a whole pie. But before the pizza even came, the french fries were served first with milkshakes.

"So you dip the french fry in it and eat it?" Kyungmi asked. Maddy lightly laughed. She was so innocent to all this. Jay nodded his head and dipped a french fry in. He held it up to . "Say ahhhh." he said and she did. She munched the french fry and swallowed it.

"So? How is it?" Maddy asked. Kyungmi bit her bottom lip,trying to decide on an answer. "it's. . .good!" she exclaimed. Jay and Maddy laughed.

"That's nice to hear." Maddy said.

Then the pizza came and everything from that point was a blur. Maddy stopped eating after her third slice while Jaebeom and Kyungmi were having an eating contest. She watched how carelessly they could go on and on, eating slice after slice without worrying about ruining their figure.

"DONE!" Maddy looked back and forth between the two. "He wins!" Maddy declared. Kyungmi hung her head low in disappointment. "I lost. . ." she sulked, taking out her wallet. They had made a bet that the loser would have to pay. So Kyungmi took out 10,000 won and gave the waiter all the money. Jay grinned in victory. "You know, there's always next time~" he said. Kyungmi frowned and stuck her tongue out at him. "Meanie." she stated.

Maddy smiled. "Anyway, come on guys. Let's go." she said, pushing them out the resturant. As they took a few steps, Kyungmi stopped and leaned against a wall. "What's wrong?" Jay asked. "I can't walk!" she pouted. "So. . .?"

"Piggy back ride!" Kyungmi exclaimed. Maddy laughed and watched as Jaebeom dragged himself towards her. But instead of a piggy back ride, he flung her onto his shoulder. Kyungmi's eyes widened. "Oppa! I said piggy back ride! People are staring!" she shouted. She sent a pleading look at Maddy who shrugged. "You asked for it~" she said. Kyungmi sighed, she knew she would never win this battle.

 


 

After walking aimlessly around Ittaewon, the trio settled into a more quieter district and ended up at a park. Kyungmi looked about and discovered a pond frolicking with ducks. "To the pond!" she exclaimed, running over. Maddy followed with Jaebeom trailing behind. When the two girls reached their destination, they glanced back to see Jay lagging behind a few meters away. Kyungmi crossed her arms and shook her head. "Old man. . ."she murmured. Maddy chuckled.

"Let's feed the ducks!" she suggested. Kyungmi eagerly nodded her head, but stopped when she noticed something missing.
"We don't have bread." she stated. "Oh. . ."

"What did I miss?" Jay asked, finally reaching them. Kyungmi pointed at the ducks. "We don't have break to feed the ducks." she said. Jay glanced back to see a hot dog vendor. Maddy followed her gaze and got the idea. "I'll go get us some bread." she said. "And while I'm gone, promise not to kill each other?" she asked jokingly. Jaebeom and Kyungmi exchanged glances. "We'll try~" they said, giving her an 'angelic' smile. Maddy sighed but nonetheless left them.

Moments later. . .

"I'm bored, let's play tag oppa!" Kyungmi exclaimed. Jay shrugged. "Sure . . ."

"Tag! You're it!" Kyungmi said, tagging him and running alongside the pond. Jaebeom stood up and began chasing her. Kyungmi laughed as she ran around and around the pond. "Gotcha!" Jay wrapped his arms around her, bad idea. Kyungmi stumbled in her steps and fell sideways, brining 2PM's leader down into the clear waters of the pond. She laughed as she emerged from the water. Luckily, the water was only waist deep. Jaebeom came up next, coughing up some water.

Kyungmi laughed and splashed him. "This all your fault." she stated, yet a smile betrayed her face. She was enjoying all this.

Then Maddy came back up with some hot dog buns. Rather than ducks in the pond now though, were two grown people splashing water at each other. She quirked an eyebrow. "Do I really want to know. . .?" she asked.

Jay sighed and shook his head. "No. . .You really don't want to." he said.

 

______________________________________________________________

the end!!! for now. . .

im planning maybe going to make a holiday special before I go on a little hiatus on this story for the holidays~!!!!

sorry about not telling you guys about Minho and all that ^ ^
But that is to be later revealed in the story~!! >=3

lol, hope you liked it!!!
have a nice day/night!!!

& happy holidays!!!