Chapter 42

Oppa's Little Girl

 

When the two finally decided it was time to stop the chase, an angry Wooyoung pounded on Kyungmi's side of the door. She let out a squeak and dived under the limited space of her seat. Jaebeom chuckled and opened the door. "Yes?" he innocently asked Wooyoung. Wooyoung sighed and rubbed his temples. "I swear. . .Com'n Kyungmi, I'm in charge of you today." he said, tugging on her arm. Kyungmi pouted. "But I wanna hang out with Jay oppa!" she exclaimed. He glared at her. She sighed, "Fine. . ."

But as she was about to walk away,  Jay called her back. "Yeah?" she asked.

"You left your phone!" he exclaimed, so Kyungmi hurried back over to retrieve it. She looked around. "Hey. ..My phone's not here." she mumbled, feeling her pockets. She found her phone in one. Jay chuckled. "I know. . .but. . . ." he glanced at Wooyoung who was tapping his foot impatiently. He shook his head. "Nevermind, go." he said, giving her a wink. Kyungmi, now newly confused on what just happened, went over to Wooyoung.

"Come on, you have school." he muttered, taking her to Ye Eun's car. He let her in the passenger seat before closing the door. "Huh?" she rolled down the window. "Oppa? Aren't you coming?" she asked. Wooyoung shook his head. "She already has your backpack in the back. You can change later on. Maddy is also going to attend the same classes as you by the way." he said. Kyungmi frowned. Wooyoung was acting and talking differently. "Mianhe oppa." she murmured. Wooyoung waved a hand in the air, brushing the apologuy off. "Nah, don't worry. We'll hang out later kay?" he said. Kyungmi nodded her head, a smile reappearing on her face. "Okay oppa!" she saiuted. He chuckled and soon, the two girls were off. He watched as they disappeared before jogging back to the dorm. Okay, now to plan for the day. he thought, panicking. He didn't have anything special planned either.

 


 ( play - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm-OeedCMi0 

a/n: keep it on reply, or if you have it on your ipod, listen to it till this section ends please~ ^  ^ It just fits the mood so perfectly~ or so I think

Enjoy~ ^_~)

 

Yah. . .”

She turned around, patiently waiting for his response. Taecyeon scratched the bridge of his nose and looked away. “Um. . .W-would you-”

 

“Yah!”

Maddy shook her head, snapping out of daydream. She looked up to see Ye Eun trying to conceal her laughter while Kyungmi stood in front of the desk. She had both hands on her hips, a thin line forming on her lips. “Finally! Unnie~!!! It's lunch time!” Kyungmi exclaimed. Maddy nodded her head and stuffed her supplies and books in her backpack. Ye Eun watched, a series of thoughts swirling around in her head. She smiled. A plan had formed in the midst of her thoughts.

 

As they reached their customary table for the cold season, it was only then that Maddy realized she had forgotten to pack her lunch. Kyungmi sighed while Ye Eun giggled. “What's so funny?” Jiyong asked, looking back and forth between her and the two girls. Ye Eun pointed behind the two and everybody turned to see Taecyeon. Daesung let out a small scream.

“Y-you scared me!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi laughed. “Only you oppa.” she said before turning to face Taecyeon again.

“What's up?” she asked.

Taecyeon held up a brown paper bag. Maddy's eyes widened. “My lunch!” she exclaimed. Taecyeon gave it to her. She smiled and gladly took it. “Thank you!” she said, and with that, he left. Kyungmi burst into fits of giggles along with Ye Eun. Kyuhyun eyed them warily. “You two scare me.” he stated. The two girls exchanged glances before concealing their laughter, but their grins remained and broadened on their faces for the rest of the lunch break.

 

Kyungmi poked Maddy's shoulder. “Hey, you've been dreaming off a lot today, what happened?” she asked. Ye Eun followed the two silently. She too was curious about Maddy's behaviour. Her face began to color and she looked away. “N-nothing.” she stuttered, beginning to play with a strand of her hair. Kyungmi snapped her fingers. “Ahah! Obviously it wouldn't be nothing if you're playing with your hair!” she exclaimed. Maddy sighed and glanced at her watch. “Oh look! I'm late for class! Annyong!” and with that, she dashed off.


“What's wrong with her?”

Kyungmi jumped and turned to see Nickhun. Ye Eun laughed. “Well, I'll leave you two alone.” she said, staying slightly true to her word. Upon reaching turning into a new hallway, she quickly pressed herself against the bare wall.

 

“O-oppa! I-um. . Haven't seen you for a while! Wh-what are you doing here?” Kyungmi asked. She silently cursed herself for stuttering more than usual, which was very awkward for her. She's been around and living with this guy for a couple of months now! So why was she acting so differently with him these days? Besides, isn't Wooyoung oppa suppose to be in charge of me today? She questioned herself.

Nickhun smiled and beckoned her closer.

"" "WhaBBBu 

 "What is it oppa?" she said in a hushed tone.
 

"Close your eyes."

 

Kyungmi did.

Then she felt a pair of lips kiss her forehead.

 

"YAH!" Kyungmi's head came crashing down onto the desk as she woke from her slumber. Maddy laughed. "So, who's dreaming now?" she teased. Kyungmi pouted. She didn't mean to fall asleep in class. But what the heck? Why did I dream that? she thought. Her eyebrows furrowed. She hadn't even seen Nickhun for a couple of days, so why did she dream of him?

"Ahhhh!!!!" she slammed her head on the desk in frustration. Ye Eun and Maddy eyed her weirdly. Meanwhile, Daesung came skidding into the room. "I heard someone scream!" he exclaimed. The two older girls pointed over at Kyungmi who looked at him.

"Oppa? Why is love so complicated?" she asked. Daesung grinned along with Ye Eun.

"So you do like Nickhun!!!!" they exclaimed. Kyungmi sighed while Maddy patted her back. "It's okay." she said. Kyungmi groaned and shook her head. "Not with those two around. . .Esepcially him." she said, pointing at Daesung. He smiled innocently before running off. Probably to tell Jiyong of his and Ye Eun's new discovery. Ye Eun laughed. "Don't worry, I'll go make sure he doesn't tell anyone." Ye Eun assured, leaving the two. Kyungmi sighed.

"So how's your relationship with Taecyeon oppa?" she asked, causing Maddy to blush.

 


 

"WOOYOUNG OPPA!!!"

 

"KYUNGMI!"


"OPPA!"

 

"KYUNGMI!"

 

"OPP-"

 

"QUIET!" Kyungmi and Wooyoung exchanged glances before laughing quietly to themselves. 2PM's manager was busily preparing for Christmas shopping. And he was horribly bad at it.

"Ready to go out and have some fun?" Wooyoung whispered.

Kyungmi eagerly nodded her head. "Kaja! Kaja! Kaja! Let's go~!!!" she said, marching out into the cold. She froze as she stepped out of the building. Wooyoung chuckled and helped her walk to the car. When they got in, Kyungmi shivered. "it's colder in here!" she exclaimed. Wooyoung shook his head. "Just wait, the car's warming up. Now come on! I got a special treat for you." he said. Kyungmi sat up straighter in her seat. Now that got her attention.

 


 

Kyungmi gasped. She knew this familiar setting!

She screamed and clung onto Wooyoung's arm. "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!" she exclaimed. Wooyoung grinned.

"This is where Lee Minho is currently shooting is movie!!!!! OMO!" Kyungmi covered her eyes. She couldn't bear the idea of being face to face with the Lee Minho. He was her bias! Wooyoung chuckled. "Oh well too bad. ..I guess I got us passes to get in for no reason." he sighed. Kyungmi's hands dropped away from her face. She gasped and looked at him like he was mental.

"Are you kidding me?! Can we go in oppa?!" she asked. Wooyoung nodded his head and handed her a pass. "Put it on or they won't let you in. Don't lose it either." he warned. Kyungmi smiled and crossed her fingers. "Promise!" she exclaimed, putting the pass around her neck. Wooyoung then took her hand and led her into the actual make-up room.

Kyungmi gasped as she caught sight of Minho. She squealed and quickly hid behind Wooyoung.

"Huh?" Minho turned and spotted the K-pop singer and stood up. Wooyoung bowed. "Annyonghaseyo Minho-shii. Just wanted to check out the new movie. Hope you do well." he said. Minho nodded his head. "Thanks, your Wooyoung right?" he asked. Wooyoung smiled before placing Kyungmi in front of him. "This is Kim Kyungmi, one of my member's little sister. She's a big fan of-"
"Nothing! Yeah! Nothing! Ahm. . . .it's nice to meet you Minho-shii!" she bowed. Minho chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Nice to meet you too Kyungmi." he said. Kyungmi mentally sighed. She could just die right now. Meanwhile, Wooyoung rolled his eyes and took her arm. "We'll watch back here." he said. Minho nodded his head and took a glance at the Producer. "Hold on a second." he said, leaving them.

Kyungmi let out her breath. She didn't even know she was holding it in. Wooyoung chuckled. "You sure like him." he stated. Kyungmi blushed. "Yeah. . Wait! I mean no! Just a crush. . .since I've seen him act. . .Please don't tell Junsu oppa! He'll start lecturing me and all that!" she said. Then Minho came back.

"Kyungmi, can I talk to you. . In private?" he asked. Kyungmi glanced at Wooyoung who shrugged.

"Oh. .okay." she mumbled shyly. . .

 


 

And the rest is a secret~. . .until I decide to reveal what Minho wanted to say to Kyungmi that is ^_^
 

Tried my best and hope ya liked some part of it. . .^ ^
 

Have a nice day/night!!!