Seven Days of 2PM : Chansung

Oppa's Little Girl

 

"Achoo!!!" Kyungmi sneezed for the tenth time. Maddy handed her a tissue. She gladly took it and blew her nose. "Ugh, I feel so horrible. I can't breathe!" Kyungmi complained, throwing the tissue away. She sulkingly took out her homework, and with one glance at the math problems, she shoved the work back into her backpack. Maddy quirked an eyebrow up. "Shouldn't you . . .?" she asked. Kyungmi shook her head. "It's not due till Monday, and I'm such a big procastinator." Kyungmi explained.

 

Knock! Knock!
 

"Come in!" Maddy exclaimed and Chansung entered the room. He handed a bowl of porridge to Kyungmi.

"Thank you oppa~" she said. Chansung nodded his head. "Maddy noona, Taecyeon hyung wants you." he said. Maddy stood up and glanced back at Kyungmi. She shrugged and assured her she was fine. If not, she always had Chansung to sue.

"Yah!" Chansung excalimed. Kyungmi smiled and held up a peace sign. "Just joking oppa~ So what does Taecyeon oppa need Maddy unnie for?" Kyungmi asked. Chansung shrugged and jumped into what was currently Maddy's bed. Nickhun had decided to take over half of 2PM's manager's room for his own.

"I don't know, so what did you and Junho hyung do yesterday?" Chansung said, changing the subject. Kyungmi looked away, thinking about yesterday's events. It was a fun, sweet, and adventorous day. What could she say about that? It was all a mix of everything. "It was. . .Nice." Kyungmi said. Chansung frowned.

"That's not much to go on with, but! I've gpt a surprise for you dongseang!" Chansung said, sitting up. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow. "What is it?" she asked. Chansung grinned.

"It's my turn to spend the whole entire day with you!" he announed. Kyungmi didn't know whether to feel happy or not. On the brightside, she would have something to do, but on the badside, Chansung had the consistency of taking advantage of her from time to time. And last time, their time together didn't end so well. That, and he could get really annoying.

"Yah! I'm not that bad!" Chansung said, noticing her hesitant face. Kyungmi smiled. "No, no! I was just.  .dreaming. Yeah! Well what shall we do today oppa?" Kyungmi asked. Chansung thought for a while. Then he snapped his fingers as an idea 'passed' through his head. "You finish your congee first and get dressed after! We'll be going to Seoul!" he exclaimed, running out the room. Kyungmi shrugged and took the steaming bowl. Might as well go with along with everything. . .she thought.

 

Meanwhile, Chansung franticly dashed into the living room. Most of the members were preparing to leave for their schedule for the day while Taecyeon and Maddy discussed something in the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Jaebeom asked, noticing the maknae's panicked face.

"Kyungmi! I don't have anything planned for today!" he exclaimed. Junsu sighed. "Take her out shopping. That usually occupies her." he suggested. Chansung shook his head and pouted. "But that's so boring!!! I want something special! Like how Junho spent his day with her!" he said. Nickhun looked at Junho. "What did you guys do?" he asked. Junho shrugged.

"Stuff." he answered, not willing to give a full answer.

"Yah! Chansung!" Taecyeon exclaimed, beckoning him over. Chansung meekly obeyed and that was settled.

Chansung finally knew what to do for the day.

 


 ( Play - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SojvsEJlvf0  )

"Oppa, what are we gonna do in Seoul?" Kyungmi asked, her eyes looking at whatever colorful things it could spot. Chansung shrugged and scanned the area for a bakery. When he finally found one, he took Kyungmi's hand and half way dragged her there. When they got in, a sweet aroma filled the air along with a blast of warmth. Kyungmi's face broke into a grin as she ran to the nearest cake displayed. almost watered. It looked so good. Chansung looked around, there wasn't anyone in the store besides them. Good. ..he thought, taking off his huge beanie and face mask.

"Oppa! Oppa! Doesn't it look so good?" Kyungmi asked, pointing at a cutely decorated cake. Chansung walked up beside her and nodded his head.

"Can I help you with anything?" an old lady asked, appearing behind the counter. Chansung glanced at Kyungmi who's stomach growled. She looked away in embarrassment.

"Two cups of hot chocolate please ahjusshi, anything else you want Kyungmi?" Chansung asked. Kyungmi's eyes perked up and she pointed at some steaming pork buns. The old woman nodded her head and disappeared through the back door.

"So what are we going to do today oppa?" Kyungmi asked yet again, taking a seat in a far corner of the room with Chansung.

"Secret~" he said, causing her to pout. Then not moments later, their food arrived.

http://www.masterchef.com.au/images/Hot-chocolate-mousse--640x360.jpg 

Kyungmi took the pork bun first and took a big bite out of it. The old lady waited till she swallowed her food.

"How is it?" she asked. Kyungmi smiled.

"Thank you ahjumma!!! It tastes wonderful!" she exclaimed. The ahjumma's eyes smiled in warmth and she looked at Chansung who was busily sipping his hot chocolate. He noticed her stare and stopped drinking. When he put the cup away from his face, he had a white mustache from the mouse. Kyungmi giggled and leaned for the table to wipe it off with a napkin. Chansung's face burned with embarrasment. "I-its tasty." he murmured. The ahjumma laughed.

"That's good." she said, walking off. Kyungmi smiled and stole Chansung's candy cane.

"Y-yah!" he shouted in protest. Kyungmi stuck her tongue out. "Tough luck oppa~" she said, popping it into . Chansung frowned but then noticed her untouched candy cane. He took it.

"Yah!" Kyungmi exclaimed. Now it was time for Chansung to stick his tongue out.

"An eye for an eye!" he said. Kyungmi pouted but nonetheless continued on with her meal.

Or tried to.

Seconds later, they started to play with their food.

Kyungmi laughed.

"Oppa has whip cream on his nose!" she pointed out. Chansung wiped it off and smudged some whip cream on her cheek. Kyungmi squealed and moved away from him. She wiped it off as well before standing up .

"Okay, okay, I surrender." she admitted defeat. Chansung grinned and stood up as well. The two of them headed to the counter where they argued on who was going to pay.

"It's all on the house you two." the ahjumma finally announced. The two stopped fighting.

"A-are you sure ajhumma?" Kyungmi asked. She smiled and nodded her head. "Anyways, I'm lucky enough to have the Hwang Chansung of 2PM eat at my bakery." she said. Chansung blushed, causing the old lady to laugh.

"You kids think I didn't recognize him didn't you? Anyways, have fun!" she exclaimed waving them off. The two bowed and walked towards the exit, but Chansung stayed back.

"Oppa?" Kyungmi called out.

"Hold on a sec." he said, whipping out his cellphone. He took a picture of the cake Kyungmi was so interested in before following her out.

"What was that for?" she asked curiously. Chansung just gave her a wink. "Secret~" he said.

 


 

Kyungmi sighed dreamily as another couple passed by them. Chansung noticed and nudged her. "Huh?" Kyungmi snapped out of her daydream. Chansung chuckled. "You want a boyfriend too don't you?" he asked. Kyungmi blushed but admitted she did.

Chansung grinned. "I'll be you boyfriend~!!!" he exclaimed. Kyungmi softly smiled and shook her head. "Sorry oppa~ but I don't like you like that~" she sang. Chansung pouted. "Yah!" he exclaimed. Kyungmi laughed. "Mianhe~" she said, but then Chansung got an idea to pop into his head. He took Kyungmi's hand and started to drag her somewhere else again.

"Oppa?" Kyungmi asked.

Chansung looked back at her and flashed her a grin.

"Rather than seeing you look at other couples in envy, I think I'll treat you out today. Like a boyfriend would." he said. Kyungmi smiled. It would be nice. . .she thought, but then a flash back of her past came popping into her head.

 

Jin Woo and Kyungmi left the small bakery laughing. Jin Woo's hand wrapped around her waist as he too a from her ice cream again. Kyungmi playfully pouted and hit his arm. "Oppa!" she exclaimed. Jin Woo just laughed it off.

"Well look who it is." the venomous voice brought their happy mood to a halt. Kyungmi and Jin Woo looked up to see Soonhye, the ( evil ) Queenka of the highschool. Jin Woo was the Kingka.

Kyungmi looked away while Jin Woo's mouth formed a thin line.

"Go away Soonhye." he said. Soonhye rolled her eyes. "I don't know what this has done to you, but I swear, one day, you'll realize what a fool you've been and come to me." she said, walking off.

Jin Woo sighed and glanced at Kyungmi who was looking down.

"Kyungmi. . ." he started. She shook her head.

"I-I should go home. Bye oppa." Kyungmi said, walking the opposite direction Soonhye went off to.

Kyungmi closed her eyes. She should have known better, she should have noticed the signs. But her heart was too stubborn and refused to listen to her concious. Rather than Jin Woo running after her, he actually turned back and followed Soonhye's path. Kyungmi knew, since she took a glance back. Though her heart fed her mind lies to cover up for Jin Woo. She loved him too much.

 

"Kyungmi?" Kyungmi snapped out of her reverie and looked up to see Chansung waving a hand in her face. She smiled. "Sorry." she said. Chansung shrugged and asked for her cellphone. She took it out, confused on what he was planning to do.

"See? I knew your phone was plain. Here." and with that, he put a cute charm on it. Kyungmi's eyes perked up. "Awww~!!!" she commented. Chansung grinned.

http://www.cutiegadget.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/kiss_loving_peach_couple_cell_phone_cutiegadget1.jpg 

"Thank you oppa~" she said, putting her phone away again. Chansung nodded his head as the two walked out into the cold streets of Seoul again. As much as freezing it was outside, people were still buzzing about outside. Rushing back and forth.

Chansung pointed at Seoul tower.

"Have you ever been up there Kyungmi?" he asked. She shook her head.

Chansung grinned.

"Well now you will get to. Kaja!" he exclaimed running towards it. Kyungmi did her best to keep up.

 


 

When they reached the tall tower, Chansung went over to a vending machine. He bought him and Kyungmi some warm drinks before heading into the tower itself. When they reached the top, Kyungmi pointed at all the sights. "It's so pretty!" she exclaimed, awed by the view. She hadn't been this high in her life before. Chansung smiled. 

It was nice hanging out with Kyungmi.

It was like having his own little sister to hang out with.

Junsu hyung is so lucky. . .he thought, looking at Kyungmi's face.

It beamed with so much happiness and curiosity. You would think she was a child, expierencing everything for the first time.