Seven Days of 2PM : Junho

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Kyungmi had been caught, unsuccesful in her attempt to cross dress. And so now, everyone but Youngbae and Seunghyun were in the living room. Maddy was on the phone talking to someone, so there wasn't any conversation at all roaming around. When she finally hung up, she looked directly at Kyungmi. "Junsu wants us home. Now." she said, casting a worried glance out the window. The rain had turned into a horrible storm. Jiyong followed her gaze, noticing the dreadful weather outside. "I'll drive." he said. Kyungmi grinned. "Can I-"

"No." and with that, Jiyong left to start up the car. Kyungmi pouted. She wanted to try driving again.

"Are you coming?!" Maddy was at the door already, waiting for her friend. Kyungmi nodded her head and dashed off after a quick salute to the others.

 

When they arrived back at the dorm, the two girls were quickly attacked with a fury of questions Wooyoung.

"Umma! Umma! Where have you been?! I've been so worried about my two dongseangs! I would have gone out and looked-"

Kyungmi covered Wooyoung's mouth. She let out a small yawn. "Oppa mianhe. We promise not to go out too late again." she cut off, her voice trailing off. Maddy glanced at her and instantly knew that in any moment, Kyungmi would collapse into slumber. She told Wooyoung this, with the limited vocabulary she could use, and he responded by poking Kyungmi's cheek. She closed her eyes and fell limply into his arms. He let out a chuckle. "She never changes. Nickhun hyung said you can sleep on his bed for the night by the way Maddy." he said, carrying the worn out girl into her room.

 


 

"-shhhh!!!You'll wake her up!"

"Yah! But I wanted to go first!"

Try as best as she could, nothing could block out the noise. So with one groan, Maddy sat up, only to hit her head on the bed above her. She bit her bottom lip, holding back the scream as she tightly closed her eyes. It hurt very much. "Here."

Maddy opened her eyes to see Taecyeon handing her an ice pack. She blushed and quickly looked away. She took the ice pack, and placed it on the small bump that had formed on her head. She muttered to him a small thanks.

He gave a small nod in response before climbing onto the ladder. He poked Kyungmi until she awoke.

"What?" she yawned, stretching her cramped body. But before Taecyeon could answer, Wooyoung happily came into the room with two trays of breakfast. "You girls hungry?!" he exclaimed cheerily giving each girl food to eat. Kyungmi smiled and quickly chowed down the food infront of her.

"Whafa mahs yosu do 'his?" Kyungmi asked with a mouthful of pancakes in . Wooyoung chuckled and handed her a glass of water. "Nothing~ Just felt like it, by the way, get dressed up for hiking when your done eating." he said. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow up and paused from her eating. "Waeyo?" she asked. Wooyoung in reply, just sent her a smile and left the room. Kyungmi looked at Taecyeon who shrugged. "It's only for you though Kyungmi, Maddy will be with me. So don't worry." Taecyeon further explained. Kyungmi nodded her head while another scheming thought passed in her head. She smirked evilly before jumping down to the ground. She bid Maddy a good morning before rushing into the closet. She came out with clothes in her hands and scurrried off to the bathroom.

"So, um. .." Maddy attempted making a conversation. She just hope Taecyeon wouldn't be like Seunghyun. If he was, she would be in for another excruxiating day.

"We came up with an idea to give each member of 2PM to hang out with Kyungmi and on the eighth day, we'll be throwing a surprise birthday party for her." Taecyeon explained. Maddy nodded her head. That sounded sweet and nice.

"Can I be part of it?" Maddy asked. "Yeah, you'll be included in way more things than everyone else. . Trust me." he said.

So when Maddy was done, she left to go to the bathroom, but was greeted by a rush of air. She followed the direction of where the person headed and found herself in the living room.

Jaebeom whistled.

 

(Kyungmi's Clothes : http://www.v3wall.com/wallpaper/1366_768/1011/1366_768_20101121091819461109.jpg 

I just realized its not the same girl, but you guys can use your imagination right???)

 

"Yah!" Junsu threw a pillow at the leader's face.

"What?" Jay asked innocently as Kyungmi ran and hid behind her brother. Her face was as red as an apple's.

"Don't whistle at my sister!" Junsu exclaimed. Jay shrugged.

"What's wrong about that? I'm just complementing that she has nice legs." he said. Kyungmi's face burned with embarrassment while Junsu's burned with irritation.

"I heard Junsu hyung yelling, what's going on?" Nickhun asked, walking into the room. He spotted the hiding figure of Kyungmi and met her gaze. He quickly looked away, afraid that she might see the light pink tint forming on his cheeks.

"Whatever it is, Kyungmi! Let's go, go, go!" Wooyoung exclaimed, taking Kyungmi's arm and pushed her out the front door. He handed her a small backpack to carry around. "Just in case you get hungry, Junho's already out in the parking lot waiting for you, stay safe!" and with that, Wooyoung closed the door shut. Kyungmi blinked. What just happened?

 ( Play -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdlTL9GbQVw  ) 

After reaching the parking lot, with her mind finally cleared, she indeed found Junho leaning against a black car. When he spotted her, he waved her over and Kyungmi went.

"So what's this all about oppa?" she asked curiously. Junho smiled.

"Today's your lucky day! You'll be spending time with me!" he exclaimed. Kyungmi's face fell.

"Really? Oh.  . ." she said, with disappointment in her voice. Junho frowned.

"Yah!" he shouted.

Kyungmi laughed.

"Just kidding~ well what are we waiting for? Let's go! Kaja! Kaja! Kaja!" she exclaimed, going to the passenger seat. Junho got in the driver's.

"So where are we going?" Kyungmi asked as they drove off. Junho smiled, "You'll see." he said.

 


 

When they reached their destination, Kyungmi was surprised to find a trail like path leading into a forest.

"Come on, I got a surprise for you at the end." he sad, taking her hand. It felt soft and warm. Junho grinned inwardly to himself as he enjoyed holding her hand.

As they walked further into the woods, Junho picked out a strange flower from a bush. He told Kyungmi to close her eyes, and she did. When she opened them again, she was surprised to find a flower bracelet around her wrist. She smiled and thanked Junho for such a beautiful gift. She gave the bracelet a light shake, and some of its ornaments tinkled by the movement. She laughed. She adored the jewelry.

Then as they passed by a meadow, Kyungmi's stomach grumbled. She blushed with embarrassment. Junho laughed. "Perfect timing, I left the lunch I prepared here." he said, leading her under a Japanese Maple Oak tree, a picnic was set out there. "Oppa." Kyungmi gasped, watching him set everything up. "Did you prepare all this?" she asked. Junho nodded his head. "For us." he said, holding up some food to her lips. She ate it and munched thoughtfully. Why is oppa doing all this? she wondered, giving him a glance.

 


 

After the lunch break, Junho and Kyungmi continued on walking. "Wow, that's one tall tree." Kyungmi commented, looking up at one peculiar tree. Junho followed her gaze and nodded his head. An idea popped into Kyungmi's head. "Race ya oppa!" she exclaimed, begining her climb up. Junho's eyes widened. "Y-yah! What if you fall! Kyungmi!" he shouted worriedly. Kyungmi looked back down, giving him an assuring smile before continuing on her way up. She stopped midway through, and sat on a sturdy looking branch. "Com'n oppa! The view's wonderful!" she exclaimed. So with a sigh, Junho followed Kyungmi's pathway on the tree. Not a moment too soon, he came falling down on his bum.

"Oppa!" Kyungmi gasped, and quickly came down to his side. She helped him up.

"Are you okay?" she asked. He nodded his head.

"Next time, no more climbing." he said in pain. Kyungmi laughed.

"Promise oppa." she said.

An hour had passed, and the two finally reached their destination. A huge lake lay out in front of them. A mischevious glint shone in Junho's eyes and Kyungmi caught it. She started backing away from him. "Oh no. . ."she said, and before she knew it, she was running for her life.

"Y-yah!" Kyungmi exclaimed between her laughter. Unfortunately, Junho was a fast runner and had Kyungmi up in his arms no second later. She struggled for him to let go, but he was too strong. She sighed in defeat.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Kyungmi screamed as her body submerged into the cold water. She came up for air to see a laughing Junho. She glared at him and playfully splashed him with water. His laughter ended here and soon, the two were having a water fight.

"Okay! Okay! I give up!" Junho said in exasperation. Kyungmi was winning surprisingly enough.

"That will teach you to mess with. . .What, where are you doing?" Kyungmi asked as Junho trudged out of the lake. She watched him go behind a tree and from there, she decided to give him privacy and turned around.

Minutes passed with silence in the air until. . .

"Gotcha!"

Kyungmi screamed as she got hit again by even colder water, or was it ice water? She didn't care, and turned to see Junho wih a water gun. He grinned at her.

"I win!" he proudly announced. Kyungmi frowned and sauntered out the water as well. She hugged her small frame as the air around her began to pick up the wind.
Sadly, she had no extra clothes.

 

Junho noticed and grabbed his coat he had left on the ground before getting wet. He handed it to Kyungmi who gladly warped it around her shivering body.

"Look." Kyungmi followed Junho's gaze and found tiny little specks of lights peeking out of the darkening sky.

She smiled, she liked the scenery and everything right now. It was all just calming.

Soon enough, crickets began chirping and the two of them were sitting on the grass, their clothes almost back to beind dry gain.

"What's in here?" Junho suddenly asked, taking Kyungmi's fallen backpack. He opened it and peered inside. He took out a two containers containing some lukewarm hot chocolate. He handed one to Kyungmi who took a sip. She her lips. It was still tasty.

Boom!

Kyungmi looked up to see colors filling up the evening sky. She gasped. Fireworks!
She watched as each picture was carefully and precisely painted upon the black canvas.

Hearts, smiley faces, clowns, stars, and many more slowly formed in the sky and disappeared as quickly as well.

"Pretty?" Junho asked. Kyungmi grinned.

"Pretty? Beautiful! Oppa.  . .Did you do all this?" Kyungmi questioned.

Junho nodded his head.

"Why?" Kyungmi asked. But Junho didn't answer back.

He just have her a smile and lay down on the verdant grass.

Kyungmi decided to bother him later for the answer and lay down next to him.

Junho glanced at Kyungmi.

Her face was glowing like a child's.

He mentally sighed to himself.

I wonder if Kyungmi could ever like me back?

He thought.

Meanwhile, Kyungmi softl smiled to herself.

She liked this.

From the get go of their small adventure to the fireworks.

She liked it all.

And I'm happy I got to spend it all with Junho oppa.

She thought happily. . .

 


 

Click!
 

Another shot, another picture for the front cover of the website.

 

Let's see if it will ever be happily ever after for them. . . she thought.

 


 

Tried my best. . .

Hope ya liked it!  ^ ^"

I swear I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a week. . .

 

Well, I hope you have a nice day/night!