Chapter 38

Oppa's Little Girl

  

 

Welcome back~!!!!” Jay sang as the group entered the dorm. Kyungmi eyed him carefully along with Junsu. “Did you do anything?” Junsu asked. Jay grinned.

I wish I could do anything, but unfortunately no.” Jay said. Taecyeon rolled his eyes and gave him a look. “Yah! We have a guest here.” he pointed out, stepping aside to reveal Maddy. She shyly smiled back.

 

Kyungmi shrugged his usual dirty-mindedness away and tugged on Maddy's hand. “Come on! Come on!” she exclaimed, grabbing her bags and running into her, Wooyoung, and Nickhun's room. Maddy took a bit to realize what had happened. “Um. . .” she looked for Junsu who sighed. He pointed towards the direction his little sister went and Maddy gladly followed. When she entered the room, she found Kyungmi trying to push Wooyoung out. “This is my room too!” he whined. “But oppaaaa!!!!!” Kyungmi exclaimed. Wooyoung sighed and gave up. With a nod of recognition towards Maddy, he left the room, shutting the door behind him.


“So what's got you so hyper?” Maddy asked. Kyungmi grinned at her. “I have someone to finally hang out with! That's NOT a boy!” she exclaimed happily. Maddy let out a small chuckle and plopped down a nearby chair.

 

They can't be that bad, can they?” she said. Kyungmi shook her head as she let out a sigh. “Don't get me wrong, their amazing and fun to hang out with, they can take your mind almost off of anything that's bothering you! But after trying to go shopping with Junho oppa, I realized it's not the same when shopping with a girl. Besides, if I kept on shopping with Junho, it might turn him. . .gay.” she said the last part quietly. Maddy laughed. “Okay, I get it. So what do shall we do today?” she asked. Kyungmi shrugged and fumbled with a random book she picked up.

 

It's really all up to you since you haven't been here before. . .But. . .”a mischievous glint in her eyes caused a sudden silence to devour the room. Maddy quirked an eyebrow up, anticipating with slight fright of what her devious friend had thought of. Kyungmi quickly dove for her cellphone and dialed a number. She told Maddy to wait for a while as she made a call.

 

Yoboseyo?”
 

Oppa!” Kyungmi exclaimed. Curious to what was going on, Maddy watched as Kyungmi's face suddenly plummeted into a frown. “What's wrong?” she asked.

 

He hung up.” Kyungmi muttered, redialing the number.

 

Yob-”

 

Yah!” Kyungmi cut off. A nervous chuckle sounded from the phone.

 

Mianhe dongseang~” the person sang. Kyungmi huffed out but shook it all off.

 

Oppa, can you meet up with me somewhere soon?” Kyungmi asked. Jiyong paused before answering.

 

Sure, but wouldn't your brother mind? And what about Mr. Thai Prince?” he said. Kyungmi rolled her eyes. “Oppa!” she exclaimed exasperated. Jiyong laughed.

 

Araso, okay. I'll stop. I'll pick you up.” he said.

 

Oh and hold on. . .” Kyungmi scurried to a far corner of the room, careful to be out of ear-shot from her unnie.

Bring Seunghyun oppa with you too. Bye.” and with that, Kyungmi happily skipped back to Maddy.

 


Who was that?” she asked. “Someone~ Now come on unnie! We've got a date!” she exclaimed. “With wh-!” Kyungmi didn't let her finish and pointed over to her baggage. “Get changed into something pretty~ I'll meet ya out in the living room!” she said before walking out. Maddy sighed. For some reason, she wasn't expecting her visit here to be normal.

 

When Kyungmi entered the living room, the group of seven boys quickly dispersed and acted as if nothing unusual had happened. But unluckily for them, Kyungmi's eyes caught Chansung out of the kitchen and Jaebeom actually cleaning the room. “Okay, what did you guys do wrong?” she asked quizzically.

 

Nothing~” Wooyoung said innocently. Kyungmi decided to leave the matter be fore now and walked over to Junsu. She poked his shoulder. “Yeah?”

 

Maddy and I are going out for today~” she announced. Junsu sighed with. . .relief? “Good, cause 2pm has a busy schedule today. We won't be back till midnight.” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Okay~” it was perfect for her plan.

 

Ding Dong!
 

Unnie!!!” Kyungmi shouted.

 

I'm coming!” and in a matter of seconds, Maddy was by her side dressed up in new clothes. Kyungmi smiled and opened the door. “Hey Kyungmi!” Jiyong greeted. “Hi oppa! Meet Maddy! She's not from here so if you can, please speak in English around her.” Kyungmi said. Jiyong nodded his head and flased Maddy a smile. She smiled back. “So are we ready to go?” he asked. Kyungmi grinned. “When have I never?!” she exclaimed. Jiyong sent her a skeptical look.

 

Do you really want me to answer that?” he questioned. Kyungmi's grin turned into a sheepish one as she shook her head. “On second thought, let's just get going.” she said, closing the door behind her as Maddy walked out.

 

When they got to the car, Kyungmi quickly directed her friend into the backseat. “Okay?” Maddy said, opening it. When she did, she was shocked to find TOP, or as his real name goes, Seunghyun sitting with his iPod blaring at his ears. His eyes were closed as if he was asleep. Kyungmi crept up behind her.

 

Unnie?” the sudden question caused her to let out a small scream of shock. It was enough to wake Seunghyun out of his trance.

 

Who are you?” the smooth deep voice asked. Maddy's face went glowed a bright red as she found her voice gone. “Hi oppa~!!!” Kyungmi greeted from behind. Seunhyun nodded his head. “This is Maddy unnie, she's one my closest friends from overseas! She doesn't know much Korean so do you think you can talk in English for her?” Kyungmi asked. Seunghyun shrugged and presumed to his previous activity.

 

Kyungmi glanced at her friend and found her still in the same state. She let out a sigh. “Unnie, why don't you sit in the passenger seat for today?” she suggested. “Good idea. . .”Maddy murmured, stumbling to her seat.


 

For the last time, you can't clone chickens!” Jiyong exclaimed. Kyungmi pouted. “Liar!” she argued. Seunghyun faked a cough. “Can we just go and eat now?” he asked. Maddy nodded her head in agreement. Seoul had proved nothing but entertainment once she stepped foot into the city. The people were welcoming, and the activities to do there where endless, and especially entertaining with Kyungmi and Jiyong arguing at every possible subject.

 

Let's eat at a French restaurant.” she suggested. Kyungmi shrugged and for once since the whole trip started, the two had agreed on something. Maddy smiled at this, happy not to be stuck between two quarreling people. But of course, her little enjoyment didn't last for long as they were seated at a table.

 

I want that!” Kyungmi exclaimed, eying a delicious picture of a large meal.

 

You can't even finish a small cup of soda, what are you talking about?” Jiyong snapped. Seunhyun sighed.

 

You two sound like a mother and daughter.” he commented, causing the two to glare at him. Maddy lightly giggled.

 

I agree.” she stated. Kyungmi pouted. “I thought you were on my side unnie~” she whined.

 

Let's just order.” Jiyong sighed.

 

Moments later, all of them were laughing after Seunghyun and Jiyong imitated something that had happened earlier during the day. “-ahahahah!. . .I don't get it.” Kyungmi said. Jiyong shook his head while Seunghyun tried to explain the concept of the joke along with Maddy. But after seconds of explaning, they had given up.

 

Your food.” the waiter announced, setting everyone's dishes in front of them. Kyungmi eyed Seunghyun's order warily. “Is that. . .”

Snail?” Maddy finished. He nodded his head while an idea struck Jiyong's head. “May I. .?” He asked his fellow comrade. And with that, Jiyong took a snail and ate it. Kyungmi and Maddy looked away in disgust. “Mhmmm~ Yummy~” Jiyong commented. Kyungmi almost choked on air. “Gross!!” she exclaimed, and with that, she actually ran to the bathroom.

 

Ummm. . .” Jiyong stood up. “I'll go check on her.” he said, leaving Maddy with Seunghyun. She glanced at him and offered a small smile. He shrugged and continued to eat his food. Maddy mentally sighed. Well this is going to be a productive day. . .she thought, staring blankly at her food.

 

Meanwhile, with the other two, Kyungmi quickly pulled Jiyong into the corner she was hiding in. “I thought you were sick?” he hissed. Kyungmi help up a peace sign. “I'm not, but. . .You see, Maddy unnie has this small little crush on Taecyeon and I'm planning to hook her up, but as you can see, she likes Seunghyun oppa too.” she said. Jiyong raised an eyebrow. “So. . .?” he said. “I know Maddy unnie likes him more but I just gotta get her to realize that. So. . We ditch her with Seunghyun oppa!” Kyungmi exclaimed. Jiyong rolled his eyes. “What if your idea backfires?” he asked. Kyungmi shrugged. “It won't, I know, now let's go!” she said, sneaking out.

 

Thirty minutes later. . .

 

Maddy has excused herself to go and check up on the two, but when she got to the restrooms, she found the women's empty and the small hallway empty as well. A waiter was walking by and she had asked if they has seen two people. The waiter nodded their had and told her that they left. With this newly gained intel, Maddy silently cursed herself. How could she not see this coming?
 

I'm going to kill her

I'm going to kill her

I'm going to kill her. . .she thought grudgingly making her way back to her table. Seunghyun was there, waiting. Maddy gulped. This was not as fun as she imagined. . .

 

Oh! Oh! I got an idea!” Kyungmi exclaimed. Jiyong looked at her, waiting for her to continue. “We should get Daesung oppa a pink tutu and pink tights!” she said. Jiyong shrugged. It wasn't such a bad idea, and he did need a good payback at him. Kyungmi grinned. “So. . .Can I drive?” she asked, giving the cutest puppy face she could muster. Jiyong sighed. “Fine. . .Just don't break my car.” he said. Kyungmi's face was glowing as she took the keys and hopped into the driver's seat.

I won't fail you oppa!” she exclaimed, starting the car. Jiyong could only wish he was making the right choice with trusting Kyungmi. “Y-yah! That's revers-!” the car hit the back of some truck. Jiyong's eyes widened as he and Kyungmi bolted out the car to check the damage. Luckily, it was only a scratch that could be easily painted over. “So. . .”Kyungmi started.

I'm driving.” Jiyong said sternly.

 

 

With our beloved 2pm. . .

 

 

We really should get started with the plan though. . .”Junsu said. Nickhun nodded his head in agreement. “Yeah, her birthday is coming up pretty soon.” Junho stated. Meanwhile, as the three were crowded around each other for a break from the show, Jaebeom, Taecyeon, Chansung, and Wooyoung walked by, suspiciously eying them.

 

Then Junsu glanced at them, causing a light bulb to light up in Jay's head.

 

They're plotting against us!” he exclaimed, pointing at them. The three turned to look at him like he was nuts. . .and who said he wasn't?
 

Run Taec! Run!” he shouted, trying to push the giant back onto the stage. He just stood there dumbfounded. “What are you doing man?! Their going to kill us! Move!” Jay said, but Taecyeon didn't budge a meter at all. Jay sighed with defeat. “Fine, let them kill us. But just for the record, if I do die, stay away from my funeral.” he said.

 

What are you guys talking about?” Wooyoung asked.

 

Our surprises for Kyungmi's birthday.” Junsu answered. Chansung beamed. “We should start tomorrow!” he exclaimed.

It's perfect too, her friend can help us pick out presents for Kyungmi.” Taecyeon added.


“Yah! Don't I get a say in this at all?!” Jay exclaimed.


“No!” the rest of his group exclaimed in unison. For all they knew, he might bomb the party into bits. Jay sulked into a corner. To think HE was the leader of the group. . . 


Briiiiiinggg!!!!

"I swear, we should replace our ringtone." Seungri stated as he picked the phone up. Jiyong and Kyungmi had decided to chill back at Big Bang's dorm as they waited for the two to come back.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered.

"Hey Seungri, is Kyungmi there?" he asked. Seungri replied yes.

"YES! I SHALL WIN!" Kyungmi exclaimed. She was playing Poke`mon with Daesung.

Pikachu's attack missed.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Kyungmi cried in defeat as Daesung's Charizard finished her cute Pikachu with Flamethrower.

"Was that. . .?" Junsu's voice trailed off.

"Kyungmi? Yeah, she's playing Pokemon with Daesung hyung." Seungri answered.

"Oh okay, just checking. Thanks, see you Seungri." and with that, he hung up.

"So what's going on with our little girl?" Wooyoung asked.

"Playing Pokemon, I don't know, but I think they fed her something to become louder and hyper." he said.

With Seunghyun and Maddy. . .

 

"Well that's the last time I'm ever letting them out of my sight!" she exclaimed as the two made their way to Big Bang;s dorm. When the door opened, it revealed Jiyong all snuggled up in his pajamas. "Oh. . ."he chorused. Yeah, it was raining outside, the two had no ride home, so they had to walk. Pleasant idea right?

"Hold on a sec." Jiyong said, slamming the door shut. "KYUNGMI!" he shouted.

"WHAT?!"

"WE'RE DEAD!" he shouted back.

. . .

"Kyungmi?"

Seungri walked up behind him.

"She's trying to fit into one of Youngbae hyung's clothes and hide in his closet." he said.

Oh. . .well that explained a lot. 

_________________

 

hope ya liked it~
my brain was running out of ideas so i added stuff that happened from first hand expierience xD

Ill be happy to report that I was never trusted to drive any of my friends' cars. . .sadly enough. . .^ ^
 

Have a nice day/night guys!
Stay healthy!!!!