Confusion

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

Umma!!!!” Kyungmi grinned and greeted her 'son' as well. Wooyoung undoubtedly missed Kyungmi a lot because of his reaction on seeing her. When the two parted from the 'mother' and 'son' hug, they skipped towards the living room where Jaebeom and Nickhun were playing video games. Junsu stayed back and headed over to the kitchen. Kyungmi crossed her arms across her chest as she faked a cough. The two boys ignored her.

 

 

“Guys. . .”Wooyoung started. Having an angry mother was never good for any of the members, and especially for Taecyeon who was the only one able to go near here without getting hurt or bruised. Nickhun turned his head and caught sight of Kyungmi. He grinned her way and paused the game.

 

 

“Hey!” Jay exclaimed in English.

“Hey to you too,” Nickhun replied, standing up. “Kyungmi is back.” he pointed out. Jay turned his head and indeed saw his missing member of the group. “Shall I call for another group hug?” he asked. Kyungmi shook her head. “I rather not. Did you guys eat dinner yet?” Kyungmi questioned. The trio shook their head. “Nope. Manager hyung wants us to wait for him, but I doubt he's going to come home in time. He's always out clubbing when he comes back from a vacation.” Jay answered. Nickhun shrugged. “If your planning to cook dinner and surprise the rest of 2PM, you won't mind if I help right?” he asked. Kyungmi shook her head.

 

“The more the merrier!” she exclaimed, prancing to the kitchen. There, Junsu was already taking out the ingredients. “How did you. . .?” Kyungmi's voice trailed off. “Brother's instincts. That and, you talk too loud.” he said, throwing an apron at her. She caught it and watched as her brother left the room. Truthfully, she will never get him either. Nickhun snapped his fingers, regaining Kyungmi's attention. “Shall we start?” he asked. Kyungmi eagerly nodded her head.

“Cooking time!” she exclaimed happily.

 

Thirty minutes later, Chansung began to pick up a delicious aroma in the air of his room. Junho seemed to pick one up as well as he looked up from his laptop. The two exchanged glances, instantly knowing what the other planned to do. “I got it!” they both exclaimed, running towards the door. Only one of them were allowed to go out one time, seeing that Jay and Taecyeon had forbidden them from coming out since last time's accident earlier on in the day.

 

No, I should go out! I'm older!” Junho argued. Chansung shook his head in disagreement.

“No I should! My super smelling sensory skills picked up the scent first!” Chansung protested. Junho frowned. “Rock paper scissor shoes!” he suggested. Chansung nodded his head and agreed to settle the decision with that game.

 

“Rock, paper, scissor, shoes!” the two looked at their hands to see that Junho had rock, and Chansung, scissors. Chansung pouted. “No fair!” he whined. Junho offered him a small smile. “Mianhe maknae, but it's decided.” he said, walking out.

 

Meanwhile, Kyungmi and Nickhun were busily chopping away. Well Nickhun was, Kyungmi was just watching over her soup. Kyungmi sighed, getting bored. She crept up behind Nickhun and got on her tippy toes. She peered over his shoulder and looked at what he was doing.

“Oppa, whatcha doing?” she mused, eager to start a conversation.

Chopping eel.” Nickhun answered.

“Bwoh?!” Kyungmi exclaimed in disbelief. They were going to eat eel for dinner? Nickhun flashed her a reassuring smile.

“Don't worry, it will taste good. Just trust me.” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head and sent one last warily glance at the dead eel. She shivered in slight disgust. She couldn't imagine tasting one, nor even eat one. But she would give it a try.

 

“So can I help with anything? You know, besides chop the. . .eel.” Kyungmi said. Nickhun nodded his head. “You can chop some vegetables.” he said, pointing over at some garlic. Kyungmi went over to them and whipped out a knife. She slowly began to chop away.

“Let's play a game to make things more interesting oppa! I say a word, and you have to say another word starting with the same last sound of my word. Get it?” Kyungmi asked. Nickhun paused in his chopping, taking the information in. “Yeah. . .I got it. You go first.” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head.

“Oppa.” she said, starting off easy.

“Pali.”

“Lee.”

“. . .”

 

Nickhun ran out of options. He closed his eyes, trying to think of a word. Kyungmi grinned, knowing that she had won. “Set. . .Deol. ..” she started to count down. Nickhun ran through all the Korean words and names he knew in his mental vocabulary, but none came up.

“Hana! I win oppa! Now for you punishment!” Kyungmi exclaimed, running to the refrigerator. She dug through the supply of food until she found what she was looking for. When she came back to Nickhun, she gave him a sympathetic pat on the back.

 

“For you punishment, you must drink this lemon juice!” Kyungmi announced, taking out a fresh lemon. She chopped it in half, being lenient with the punishment. Nickhun cringed. He bent he knees a little, and opened his mouth. Kyungmi grinned happily and squeezed the lemon with all her might. Nickhun had it at that point as the first five drops entered his mouth and quickly walked away from Kyungmi. She laughed and handed him a glass of water. Nickhun gladly took it. Hoping to be rid of the sour taste.

 

“Hey, no one ever said lemons were sweet.” she said. Nickhun shook his head. “Ugh. . “ he mumbled. “Another round?” Kyungmi asked. Nickhun hesitated before nodding his head. He would give it one more chance.

 

“Naega.” Nickhun started.

“Gatgo.”

“ Gata.”

“Ttaeppun.”

“Uneunde.”

“Deol.”

“eollaso?” Nickhun shook his head.

 

That's not a Korean word.” he said. Kyungmi pouted. “Yes it is!” she protested. “How?” Nickhun asled. “My friends and I use it as slang for mollasseo.” Kyungmi said truthfully. Nickhun sighed. “Okay, fine. I'll let it go this time.” he gave in. Kyungmi cheered. “Yay! Okay! Your turn!” she exclaimed. Nickhun nodded his head. “We'll start a new one.”

 

“Imida.”

“Mianhaminda.”

“Saranghanda miina.” Kyungmi held her response.

 

Saranaghanda miina?. . .That means. . .I love you beautiful girl. . .Kyungmi's eyes widened as she looked up at Nickhun's smiling face. He was waiting for her response. Or at least Kyungmi thought so. He probably didn't mean it though, I mean, we are playing a game. . But still. . .Sa isn't da. Unless he doesn't know his basic Korean. . . .Or he just made it up. . .Aish! I think things too much! Kyungmi yelled frustratingly in her head.

 

Unbeknowest to the two of them, Junho was just about to enter the kitchen until he heard Nickhun say those two words. No. . .He and Kyungmi. . .? Junho shook his head. They couldn't be dating already. . .right??? 

 

_______________________________

mianhe. . my Korean up there might be wrong. . I'm still not fluent in the language so minahe~

 

and @kevin11: actually~ Khunnie is still in lead. . by one again~ hehehe^ ^

 

I hope ya guys liked it~
Im starting to build up the love relationships here as you can see~~~

 

Have a nice day/night~!!!!
 

ps. anyone trying out for the MBC youtube audition thingy????? if you are, I wish ya luck~!!!!!!

Your a brave person if your trying out~