Crash Test

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

“Oppa!” Kyungmi happily ran into the familiar dorm and tackled her brother into a hug. Ye Eun laughed. “Looks like she missed you a lot Junsu.” she commented. He nodded his head in response, trying to pry his sister off of him. “Umma! Your back!!!” Wooyoung exclaimed, hugging Kyungmi.

She giggled and exclaimed, “Group hug!” Then out of nowhere, the beastly idols were now in a suffocating embrace with each other. Ye Eun shook her head. “I'll be going now~ See you Kyungmi!” she said and left the dorm, closing the door after her.

 

“Okay! Okay! Who's touching my ?!” Junho complained. Everyone let go at that point as Junho looked around accusingly for the victim. Kyungmi stuck her tongue out. “I don't think anyone would want to do that Junho.” Nickhun stated. Junho glared at him and a quick shift to tension brought everyone into a torturing silence. Kyungmi glanced between the two nervously. What was wrong with them?

 

I'm heart sick, heal me, be crazy, can't let you go~
 

“I got it!” Kyungmi exclaimed, taking out her phone. She rushed into the room she shared with Nickhun and Wooyoung and answered it.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“KYUNGMI!” it was undoubtedly her friend.

 

“Aigoo, can't you talk a bit more quietly unnie? I think I'm deaf now thanks to you.” Kyungmi said.

 

“Yah! Is that how you a great a friend? And more of all talk to your elders?” her friend snapped back. Kyungmi grinned on the other end.

 

“Mianhe unnie~, so what made you call?” Kyungmi asked.

 

“What? Can't a friend just check on her friend just to see how she is without a reason?” Kyungmi paused to think before answering.

 

“Well, knowing that it's you. . .Nope.” she smiled. She could imagine her friend pouting or frowning right now.

 

“Hmph! If that's how you think of me then maybe I won't visit you anymore.” she said. Kyungmi's face fell.

 

“Bwoh?! No!!! I need you unnie! I'm sorry! I promise to be nicer, but please don't do that to me! I need you!” Kyungmi exclaimed.

 

“Okay, okay. I was just kidding, you know I would never let you down. Anyways, I have to go now, bye~” and with that she hung up. Kyungmi shut her phone close and shoved it back into her pocket. She glanced around the surprisingly tidy room. Well, Nickhun oppa is actually tidy unlike the others. ..she thought, deciding to take a shower and change into new clothes.

 

 

When she stepped out the bathroom, she found the dorm disturbingly quiet. “Something is up. . .” Kyungmi mumbled under her breath. She quietly walked into her brother's room to see it empty. “Okay. . .Plan B.” and with that, she took a big inhale of air in. Five, four, three. . .two. . .

 

OPPA!”

 

No answer. Kyungmi frowned. Did they ditch her? Her question was answered with a no as she heard one pair of footsteps running towards her. She turned, expecting one of the members of 2PM to be there, but no. Instead, there was a stranger staring back at her with wide eyes. One word popped into Kyungmi's head causing her to scream for her life and dash out the dorm.

 

Wait!” Kyungmi didn't dare wait and kept running down the stairs. Once she emerged out of the building, she looked about the parking lot for a white van. None.

 

Got you!” Kyungmi screamed and tried to struggle out of the stranger's grasp. “Yah! Let go!” she shouted, trying to wriggle free. But to no avail, her attempts were fruitless.

 

Quiet down! I'm not going to hurt you!” the man yelled. Kyungmi mentally rolled her eyes. “That's what they all say! Pedo!” and taking the stranger's shocked moment at being called one, Kyungmi kicked him in the spot and bolted free of his grasp. She kept running, not caring where her feet would lead her, but she was stopped short as a pair of headlights flashed at her direction. Kyungmi screamed and stopped in her tracks. She closed her eyes, preparing for the fatal blow. . .

 

 

Do you think it was a good idea to leave her alone in the dorm?” Nickhun asked worriedly. Jaebeom shrugged from the passenger seat.

 

She'll undestand, hopefully.” he said. “Yah! Hyung! Watch out!” Junho exclaimed from the back row, Taecyeon was driving. He mumbled an apology. “Dude, how can you miss that? It was red!” Junsu shouted.

 

Yeah right! It was green!” Taecyeon argued. Changsung ignored the yelling and glanced out the window. His eyes widened in alarm. “CAR!” he shouted, and Taecyeon quickly maneuvered to the side, avoiding the incoming vehicle. They other six members let out a sigh in relief.

 

Your going to kill us one day hyung. . .”Wooyoung mumbled under his breath. “Here, let me drive.” Jay said, forcing Taecyeon to pull over. They switched seats and were off once again. “I think I felt safer with Taecyeon hyung driving.” Junho stated, scared at the speed Jaebeom was driving. Jay shot him a glare.

 

I can too drive, you know.” he said. “Yah! Keep your eyes on the road!” Junsu exclaimed. Chansung sighed. “Somehow, I can't see myself living through this.” he commented. Meanwhile, Wooyoung remained quiet in the back, silently saying, “We're gonna die, we're gonna die.” in his head repeatedly. “Are you sure we're heading the right way back to our dorm?” Nickhun asked for the hundredth time since they left the small photo shooting studio. Jay nodded his head. Taecyeon leaned closer to the window from his seat. He squinted his eyes.

 

Hey. . .Isn't that. . .?” his heart skipped a beat. It was Kyungmi in the middle of the road, running towards the car. He shouted at Jay to stop, but it felt like no words came out of his mouth.

Everything was a blur as it happened. But all Taecyeon could remember was Kyungmi's frightened face, her doe like eyes wide in shock. . . 

_____________________________________

as you can see, I'm trying to make up from my two week absence with these frequent updates~

& I will end it by leaving you guys in suspense. . .

 

 

 

JK!

 

Naw, I wont do that to you guys~(or maybe I will???? Who knows??? I don't!^ ^)

Btw: I'm closing the votes next Friday~ And for those interested to know the current places~

1st-Junho & Nickhun

2nd-Jay

3rd-Taecyeon

4th-Chansung

5th-Wooyoung & Jiyong(<---Big Bang baby!!!. . =.= ignore me)

Have a nice day/night~!!!!