Meet 2AM

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Five hours into the day and everything was a disaster. Apparently, for some unknown and unexplained reason, 2AM always had a paint ball fight in their dorm. And it just so happened, today was the day they just had to have it. It was now 3:24pm in the afternoon, and Kyungmi was ordering the members to clean everything up. She sighed to herself and watched, making sure they were doing their work. Seulong who was nearby, noticed Kyungmi daydreaming. He dropped his mop and poked her on the cheek. Kyungmi shook her head, snapping out of her reverie.

 

"Yes?" she asked.

"Can we at least change into clean clothes? I feel so dirty!" Seulong complained. Kyungmi shook her head.

"No, and besides, as far as I know, you are dirty! Now back to work!" she exclaimed, pointing at his mop. Seulong sighed and dragged his aching and tired body away from Kyungmi.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Jinwoon and Jo Kwon were cleaning. Jinwoon wiped some sweat off . "I'm so tired. . ."he complained. Jo Kwon nodded his. "And the part I don't get is that we're older than her but she gets to boss us around!" he exclaimed. Jinwoon gave out a dry chuckle. "Just like how you let Gain noona boss you around?" he asked. Jo Kwon rolled his eyes and picked up the paint ball gun, aiming it at the maknae. Jinwoon's eyes widened. "I was kidding!" he said in his defense. "Too late!" and with that, Jo Kwon started shooting at Jinwon. He screamed in shock, causing Kyungmi to rush over to the kitchen.

 

"Yah! Jo Kwon!" she shouted furiously. He stopped and looked at Kyungmi. An idea hit his head. He smirked evilly. Kyugmi's face dawned with realization as she noticed his change in facial expression. "You wouldn't dare. . ."she said.

Jo Kwon just laughed in response and started firing at Kyungmi. She screamed and hid behind Jinwoon.

"Ahhh!!! Why me?!" he complained, covering his face.

"Oh be a man! Changmin oppa!!!!!!" Kyungmi shouted for help. He came in seconds later with his own paint ball gun in his hand. He started firing at Jo Kwon, and soon enough, it was like WWII all over again.

Kyungmi let this drag on for a while until Jo Kwon ran out of ammo. That was when she stormed over to him in anger. he held up a peace sign.

"Sorry?" he offered.

"Just go. Clean yourself up and stay in your room." she said in a calm yet lethal tone. Jo Kwon saluted her and quickly scurried out the kitchen. Then Kyungmi turned to the other two boys. "Clean?" Jinwoon said, Kyungmi nodded her head. The two sighed and began to clean up again. Kyungmi left them, walking into the living room to see it tidy, not a spot of paint anywhere. She found Seulong laying on the couch, asleep. Did I tire him that much? Kyungmi thought guiltly. She gently shook him awake. "Oppa, you can go clean yourself now. You did a good job by the way." she said. Seulong rolled off the couch in response. He groaned in pain.

"Oppa?"

"I'm fine. . ."and with that, he stood up to and walked over to his room. Kyungmi stood up as well and decided to check at the two boys. They were quick workers and were almost done cleaning up the place. She smiled, proud at them. Now if only Junsu oppa and the others were like them. . .she thought. She clapped her hands together, gaining their attention.

"You guys can go take a shower now, I'll do the rest from here." she said.

'Are you sure?" Changmin asked. Kyungmi nodded her head. "Positive! I'll call you guys later for dinner! You can chill for the rest of day! But no paint ball!" she exclaimed. The two grinned. "Promise!" Jinwoon said and ran off to his and Changmin's room. Kyungmi sighed and shook her head.

She looked at the remainder of the mess.

"Pabos. . ."she muttered, sliding a finger across the counter top, paint. Fresh paint. So the two boys decided to paint over everything to cover up the mass colorful splashes caused by their paint guns. "Smart, but lazy." she commented, picking up a cloth. And with that, she began scrubbing the paint off.

                                                                          

 

"Dinner is ready!" she shouted into the hallway. No one came out of their room. "Weird. . ."Kyungmi muttered, walking in and knocking on one door. Changmin opened it. "Dinner is ready!" Kyungmi announced. He nodded his head and shouted at Jinwoon who was sleeping the same thing. He groggily woke up. "Where's Seulong oppa's and Jo Kwon oppa's room?" Kyungmi asked. Changmin pointed over to the last two at the end of the hallway.

"I suggest you go to Jo Kwon's first.” he added as Kyungmi turned to leave.

Hmmm, okay!” and with that, she knocked on his door. “Who is it?” Jo Kwon's voice sailed through the door. “Kyungmi!” Kyungmi answered. “Ah okay! I'll be out in a minute!” he exclaimed. “It's okay! Just wanted to say that dinner is ready!” Kyungmi shouted back before turning to knock on Seulong's door. But as her hand was about to knock on the door. . .


 

BOOM!


 

What was that?” Kyungmi's eyes widened in surprise as she turned to Jo Kwon's door. It opened, letting smoke spread throughout the dorm. Seulong opened his door and stood behind Kyungmi, coughing.


 

Who made that?” Changmin coughed, making his way into their part of the hallway. Jinwoon tagged along from behind, curious himself. Jo Kwon emerged from the smoke. He grinned at the four.


 

My science project works~” he happily announced.              Ho

________________________________________

Hope ya enjoyed it~

 ps. Nickhun is now in the lead by two~