Meet 2AM 01

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

What's with the sad face Junho?” Taecyeon asked as he and Kyungmi came back from their shopping. Junho shook his head. “You don't want to know. . .”he mumbled, dragging his feet to his room. Kyungmi came into the room next, a dazzling smile planted on her face. “Annyong haseyo oppa!” she greeted. Taecyeon nodded his head. “Annyong Kyungmi, what's with the happiness?” he asked. Kyungmi grinned. “Oppa treated me to shopping! Can you help me bring the stuff in? I bought a lot.” she said. Taecyeon agreed. “Nah, you can go rest if you want, I'll bring them into your room.” he said. “You'd do that? Thank you oppa!” she exclaimed, skipping off. Jaebeom who just walked out the bathroom, quirked an eyebrow up.

 

“Is it me, or does it seem like Kyungmi is high?” he asked. Taecyeon rolled his eyes.

“She just went shopping.” he answered. “Oh. . .Well that answers it.” he shrugged and plopped down on the couch.

 

When Kyungmi got into 'her' room, she found Nickhun reading a book. He seemed too immersed in it, seeing that he didn't greet Kyungmi as he usually did. Kyungmi smirked evilly. She quickly went to her tippy toes and crept to his side. “Boo!” she exclaimed.

 

Nickhun turned to face her.

 

“Oh. . .Hey there Kyungmi. Have a nice time out with Junho?” Nickhun asked. Kyungmi pouted as she plopped down on his bed next to him.

 

“Your no fun oppa, but yeah! It was great! So, whatcha reading?” she asked, peeking over his shoulder. Nickhun closed his book.

 

“Just studying.” he answered, getting up to put it away. Hyunjae frowned. “Your hiding something. ..” she mumbled. Nickhun smiled. “You'll find out one day. I got to go now, try not to mess up the room!” Nickhun shouted as he left the room. Kyungmi sighed and lay herself down on Nickhun's bed. She hasn't talked or hung with him for a while now. . .

 

“Umma!!!!” it was Wooyoung who yelled for Kyungmi.


“Yeah?!” Kyungmi shouted in reply.

 

“Jay hyung is trying to me!” he said. Kyungmi shook her head, letting out a dry laugh.


“Have fun with that!” she yelled back, closing the door. She sighed as she slumped to the ground.

I really need to hangout with a girl these days. . .she thought. And as if it was magic, her phone rang. Kyungmi ran to it, not caring who the caller was and just plainly answered.

 

Kyungmi?”

 

Unnie!” Kyungmi exclaimed happily. It was Ye Eun. She heard her laughter after.

 

Why do you sound so happy to hear me? Are the boys torturing you?” she asked.

 

No. . .Just that I've been dying to hang out with a girl these days. ..” Kyungmi answered.

 

Oh. . .well then I guess you won't be happy with the news I'm about to say.” Ye Eun said. Kyungmi's curiosity aroused.

 

Huh? What news unnie?” Kyungmi asked.

 

Well. ..I need to ask you a favor.” Ye Eun started.

 

Go on, I'm listening.” Kyungmi said attentively.

 

I need you to go and babysit 2AM for me.” Ye Eun said quickly. She held her breath, preparing for some sort of outburst. But surprisingly, none came. “Kyungmi?” she called out, checking if the girl was still on the line.

 

OMO! I LOVE 2AM!!!!” Kyungmi shouted into the phone. Ye Eun sighed with relief. She smiled.

 

So you'll do it? You don't mind?” she asked. Kyungmi shook her head on the other end.

 

Of course I don't mind unnie! Their like the second best!!! I mean, they can't be bad as 2PM right?” Kyungmi said. “Yah! We heard that!” Jay shouted from outside the room.

 

Okay! Great! I'll pick you up and drop you off at their dorm in. . .let's see. . .Sunday morning? 8Am in the morning?” Ye Eun said.

 

Araso! See you till then unnie!” Kyungmi exclaimed before hanging up. Just then, the door slammed open as well, revealing an angry Jaebeom.

 

Traitor!” he accused. Kyungmi laughed.


“I said I love 2AM more than 2PM. I never said that I love them more than you oppa.” she said. Jay grinned. “Oh okay!” he said, happy to hear it. Taecyeon came in.

 

So you're a Jaywalker?” he asked. Kyungmi shook her head throwing Jay into confusion.


“Wh-what?”

Cookie.”

H-”

Pickle.”

Are you goin-”

Honey.”

Jay sighed exasperated.


“W-”

Chair.”

 

Alright, alright, I admit defeat.” he said. Kyungmi smiled sweetly at him.

 

Good!” she said, ushering the two boys out her room.

 

Saturday was nothing special and passed by quickly. Maybe too quick as on Sunday morning, Kyungmi was rushing to get ready for her babysitting. Chansung and Nickhun watched her in amusement as she went back and forth, in and out of the room. When Kyungmi stopped to rest, she noticed the two boys and frowned. “This isn't funny.” she said.

 

We never said it was.” Changsung replied.

 

Anyways, why are you babysitting 2AM? Shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean, they are older than you.” Nickhun pointed out. Kyungmi shrugged. “Ye Eun unnie just said that she needs me to babysit them so I agreed.” she said. Nickhun sighed. “Well, whatever the case is, I wish you luck. 2AM is almost as worst as us.” he said. Kyungmi grinned. “That's the point, you said almost. As long as their not as worst or more horrible than you guys, I'm fine with them.” Kyungmi said. Changsung gasped.

 

Hurtful.” he said.

 

Ding Dong!

 

Kyungmi shot up from her seat. “That must be unnie! See you guys!” Kyungmi said, dashing out the room. When she got to the door, Wooyoung was already there, chatting with Ye Eun.

 

Oh! Kyungmi!” she exclaimed. Kyungmi smiled and waved from behind Wooyoung who finally stepped back. “Hi unnie!” she greeted. Ye Eun smiled back. “So are you ready to go and babysit?” she asked. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Bye oppa! Tell Junsu oppa where I am when he wakes up okay?” she said. Wooyoung smiled. “Yeah. . .If I remember.” he replied. Kyungmi gave him a meaningful look, “You better.” she said before walking off with Ye Eun. Wooyoung shut the door after and walked into the kitchen where Junho was cooking the breakfast for the two of them. He looked up from flipping the pancakes.

 

You aren't going to tell him, are you?” asked Junho. Wooyoung smiled lazily as he took an apple.

 

Nope.” he answered, taking a bite out of the delicious fruit. Junho sighed.


“Kyungmi is going to kill you when she finds out.” he said.

 

Wooyoung shrugged.


“Not if Junsu hyung gets to her first.” he said.

 

In the car, Ye Eun was explaining why Kyungmi was needed to babysit full grown men. Only when she did finish did Kyungmi get her.

 

Oh. . .” she mumbled. Ye Eun nodded her head.

 

So just remember, no Soju for Jo Kwon at all, no wrestling shows for Seulong, and don't let, whatever you do, Jinwoon out the dorm unless he has a schedule.” Ye Eun warned. Kyungmi nodded her head, checking her invisible notes in her head. Ye Eun smiled and patted her head.

 

Good girl! I know I can count on you dongseang! Omo! And before I forget, their curfew is at ten, their dinner you have to cook, and their dorm, try to make it as clean as possible since some variety show or something is coming over early in the morning.” Ye Eun quickly added.

 

Um, unnie, if you don't mind me asking, but isn't some of that the manager's job?” Kyungmi asked. Ye Eun nodded her head.

 

It is, actually, all of this is, but he's currently out so us Wonder Girls are taking turns watching over them. We just happen to be busy today.” Ye Eun explained. Then she finally came to a stop and parked the car. When they got out, Kyungmi felt her knees begin to shake. Ye Eun noticed.

 

Don't worry, they don't bite.” she whispered to her as she rang the bell. Two seconds later, the door swung open, revealing Jinwoon.

 

Oh! Annyeong haseyo Ye Eun-shii!” he greeted, then his eyes wondered over to Kyungmi who smiled nervously back.

 

Annyong Jinwoon, this is Lee Kyungmi. 2PM's Junsu's little sister. She'll be your babysitter for the day.” Ye Eun introduced. Jinwoon nodded his head.

 

'Well come on in Kyungmi!” he exclaimed, making room for her to enter the dorm. Kyungmi hesitatingly took a step in before glancing back at Ye Eun who smiled encouragingly back at her.

 

You'll do fine.” she reassured. So with one final look back, Kyungmi stepped into the dorm . almost dropped open at the sight. The dorm was even messier than 2PM's! And that is saying something! Jinwoon chuckled sheepishly from behind her.

 

Mianhe. .We can get. .A bit messy.” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head as she bit her bottom lip.

Somehow, she expected today to be as chaotic as her days with 2PM. Which meant in every way, not good. . . 

 

___________________________________________________________

Hope ya enjoyed~

thank you for the wonderful comments, subscribers, and supporters of this story~!!! Without you guys, I'd be so^ ^"

I shouldn't even say^ ^

 

Have a nice day/night~