Calling A Friend

Oppa's Little Girl

 

When she came into the room, the first thing she saw as Jiyong covered in make-up. Nickhun and Jaebeom were taking pictures of him while laughing. Kyungmi giggled at the sight but started to feel guilt work it's way to her.

 

“Oppa. . .Maybe this is enough. .I don't think Jiyong oppa would like what we're going to do to him.” Kyungmi said, slightly smiling. She hoped Jaebeom would find it in himself to feel the least bit of guilt and agree with her.

 

“Nah. . .Besides, it's just one time. . .What can go wrong?” Jay asked.


“Scandals. . .Paparazzi.” Nickhun started to list off. Jay hit his head. “Yah! Your not helping! Just relax Kyungmi, Jiyong will be safe. . . .” Jay reassured. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Okay. . .”she sighed.

 

Kyungmi was about to say something else, but was cut off as the door slammed open. The rest of Big Bang quickly piled in. Daesung and Seunghyun going to their leader's side. Seungri let out a snicker.

 

“He looks pretty.” he commented.

 

“How'd you guys get in here?” asked Nickhun.

 

“Hyung broke down the door.” Youngbae answered, pointing at Seunghyun. Jay twitched.

 

“Broke. . .?” he muttered.

 

“Anyways. .We're here to save our leader! That. .and warn you Junsu is coming back.” Daesung added.

 

“And he expects Kyungmi to be in bed asleep when he comes back.” Seungri quickly added.

 

“Omo! Okay! Thank you for warning us!. ..Errrr. . .Good luck with Jiyong oppa. .”Kyungmi said. Seunghyun grinned.

 

“You said he had a lot of drinks right?” he asked the others as they left.

“Hyung. . .What are you planning?” Youngbae sighed.

 

Jay turned to the others as they were out the dorm.

 

“Okay! Kyungmi! Go to bed! Nickhun! Fix the door!” Jay ordered. Nickhun quirked an eyebrow up.

“Aren't you going to help?” he asked. Jay shook his head.

“I'm hungry. . “ he said. Nickhun sighed while Kyungmi giggled.

 

“Well goodnight oppas!” she exclaimed, running to her room.

 

The next morning, was like any other weekend morning. Kyungmi woke up to the shouts of Wooyoung arguing with Nickhun. She yawned and crawled to the edge of her bed. She peered down and gave a smile. Wooyoung looked up from his argument and smiled back at Kyungmi.

 

“Good morning Kyungmiiii!!!!” he greeted.

 

“Good morning oppa.” she tiredly said, and then she smiled at Nickhun who nodded his head.

 

“We wake you up again?” he asked. Kyungmi smiled.

 

“No worries~” she sang, getting down. She grabbed some clothes to change into before heading out to the bathroom.

 

There, Junsu was already fixing himself up. Kyungmi yawned again, causing Junsu to notice her.

“Hey baby girl~ Have a nice sleep?” he asked, ruffling her hair. Kyungmi nodded her head.

 

“Yep. . .”then she looked at herself in the mirror. She pouted while Junsu laughed.

 

“Gwenchana~” he said.

 

Kyungmi shook her head and looked at her brother, she gave a sigh.

 

“At least some of us look beautiful in the morning. ..” she mumbled.

 

“Now out!!! My turn to use the bathroom!” Kyungmi exclaimed, pushing her brother out.

 

“Okay, okay. But-” Kyungmi slammed the door close. Junsu sighed and shook his head. He leaned on the door, counting down.

 

“5. . .4 . .3 . . .2. . .1.” he mumbled and heard Kyungmi scream. He laughed. It was her lost, he was going to warn her that there was no more hot water.

 

“I swear. . .I'm going to kill you one day oppa.” she muttered, drying her hair after the freezing shower. She shivered and sighed, giving up. She'd walk around with her hair wet. She didn't care.

 

“Umma!!!!! Can you go get Junho and Chansung? Breakfast is ready~!” Wooyoung shouted into the hallway. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Mmmkay!” she called back and went over to their room.

 

“Yah! Hyung!! That's sick!” she heard Changsung's voice complain.
“What's sick?” she asked, looking at the two.

 

“Well you know those fanfiction things that fans write about us?” Chansung asked. Kyungmi nodded her head. Changsung stuck his tongue out in disgust as he pointed at Junho.

 

“Well this man right here wrote a about me and one of the members!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi's eyes widened as she choked back a laughter. Changsung pouted.


“It's not funny!” he shouted. Kyungmi smiled.

 

“Mianhe oppa. .Oh, and by the way, breakfast is-” she didn't get to finish her sentence as the two ran past her. She shook her head and was about to follow them, but stopped when she passed by Nickhun and Wooyoung's room.

“Where's Khunnie?” Kyungmi asked.

“In the closet.” Wooyoung answered, fixing his shirt.

“Okay. .That's normal. . By the way, breakfast is ready!” she exclaimed, and in return, got the same response she got from the other two boys. She sighed.

“Boys and their stomach.” she muttered.

Though as Kyungmi got to the table, the boys instantly began to argue on who Kyungmi was going to sit next to. In the end, she was passed around and ended up sitting on Taecyeon's lap. He chuckled.

 

“Say ahhh~” he said. Kyungmi did and chewed her food.

 

Jay stuck his tongue out.

 

“So disgusting~” he commented.

 

“Your just jealous.” Taecyeon said. Jaebeom rolled his eyes.

 

“Your right, I am. Here, say ahhh Kyungmi~” he said. And Kyungmi did. She smiled.

 

“Oppa's food taste good~” she exclaimed. Ever since the inciddent during Kyungmi's first weekend morning with them, they all had to cook their own food, well, Kyungmi and Chansung didn't have to.

 

“Oh! Oh! What about mine Kyungmi?!” Junho asked, giving her a spoonful of his breakfast. Kyungmi chewed it and smiled.

 

“Better!” she exclaimed. Taecyeon frowned. “Yah! Stop trying to steal my wifey!” he exclaimed. But was sent into confusion as Kyungmi stood up and went over to sit on Junsu's lap. Junsu grinned.

 

“What's this suppose to mean?!” Taecyeon exclaimed. Jay patted his his back.

 

“Just let her go bro. . .It's for the best. ..”he consoled.

 

“Mianhe oppa! Junsu oppa made my favorite today!” she said gleefully.

 

“Which is. . .?”
 

“Chocolate chip pancakes!” Kyungmi cheered. But then of course, the next thing that happened, made Kyungmi dive under the table to eat her breakfast. They were having a food fight now. ..as usual. Junho joined her, not moments later.

 

Kyungmi smiled.

 

“Want to go out after this?” he asked casually. Kyungmi shrugged.

 

“Sure!”

 

At the mall. . .

 

 

“Omo. . Isn't he cute oppa?!” Kyungmi exclaimed, pointing over to a guy at the store across the one they were in. Junho squinted his eyes to get a better look.

 

“He's. . . .alright. . .But I think that one looks be-what the heck am I doing?! Aigoo. . .I'm a man! What am I saying?!” Junho exclaimed. Kyungmi laughed.

 

“Oppa, if you were a man, then why are you wearing girls' clothes right now?” she asked. Junhho looked down to see she was correct.

 

“You made me wear this though. . .” he muttered in his defense. Kyungmi shook her head.

 

“I asked you to try it out for me. . .You didn't have to, but. .. Oh. Mmm. Geeee!!!!! Oppa! Look at that!” she exclaimed, pointing over to a lady who was a walking fashion disaster. Kyungmi gasped.

 

“That outfit is soooo old.” she commented. Junho nodded his head.

 

“Your right, I mean, who wears elevator boots anymore?!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi looked at him and burst into laughter again. Junho sighed.

 

“I'm doing it again. .Aish. . .You need a girl friend to do this with you! Not me!” Junho shouted. Kyungmi smiled.

 

“Your right! But. . .first. . .Oppa? Can you buy me that outfit?” Kyungmi asked. Junho looked down and sighed. “Fine. .. Get your size and wait for me at the counter.” he intructed. Kyungmi cheered.

 

“Yay! Your the best oppa!” she exclaimed, hugging him and running off. Junho sighed as he went to change back to his normal clothes.

 

“The things I do. . .”he mumbled.

 

Yoboseyo?”

 

“Annyong! Can you come over here for a while?” Kyungmi asked.

 

“Sure, I'll be there by next weekend?” her friend replied.


“Okay! I can't wait~!!!! Waiting till then! Bye~!!!” Kyungmi exclaimed and hung up after that. She shoved her phone back in her bag just as Junho was walking back to her.

 

“Who was that?” he asked.

 

“A friend.” Kyungmi smiled. Then she looked at the bag he was carrying. “You payed already?” she asked. Junho nodded his head, a frown working on his face. That one, simple outfit had almost cost him all his cash! Kyungmi grinned.

 

“Thank you oppa~!!!” she sang, hugging him. Then her eyes spotted a Sanrio store. Junho followed her gaze and shook his head. “No. . “ he said. Kyungmi pouted.

 

“Oh please~?” she begged, doing the puppy face. Junho closed his eyes shut but couldn't handle it.

 

“Fine!” he gave in. Kyungmi cheered and dragged him into the store. Junho sighed. His wallet was in a big trouble. . . 

 

_________________________________________________________________
 

Hope ya liked it~

I think I'll go on a little hiatus for this story btw. . .I'm losing my touch and ideas for this so I'll go on a little brainstorming for a while.

Mianhe but it's for the best no?