Phone Call

Oppa's Little Girl

"No one wants to hear it Jay!" Kyungmi shouted, slamming the front door shut as they entered the almost empty dorm. Only Junho and Wooyoung were in the dorm with them.

"Your just jealous!" Jaebeom exclaimed, following her into the living room.

"Jealous of what?!" Kyungmi shouted back.
"My skills!" Jay said.

"What skills?!"

"Shut up!" the two stopped and looked to see Junho and Wooyoung in the living room with them. "He/she started it!" the two blamed, pointing at one another. "I don't care who started! Now go to your rooms!" Junho shouted. Kyungmi nodded her head, sulking as she went to her's, Wooyoung's, and Nickhun's room. Jaebeom followed with a grudge as well.

Wooyoung chuckled to himself.

"You know Jay hyung is going to realize sooner or later that he's the hyung here right?" he asked. Junho nodded his head. "That's why I'm ditching this place. See ya! Make sure they don't kill each other!" Junho exclaimed, running out. Wooyoung nodded his head before sighing. More like make sure they don't kill me. ..he thought.

__________________________

 

I'm heart sick, heal me, be crazy, can't let you go~

Sad love song, my love's game~

Kyungmi groaned and took her phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"First comes marriage~"

"Oppa, quit it or I will hang up." Kyungmi said. She heard Jiyong sigh on the other hand. "Your no fun anymore." he complained.

"Mianhe. . .Just that this.  .pabo. . .I live with. ..Keeps annoying me." Kyungmi sighed.

"Oh. . .okay. . .By the way, I got a surprise for you!!!!! Tell your bro we're stealing you at 7 in the evening! See you till then!" and with that, he hung up. Kyungmi threw her phone at the bed. She stuffed her finished homework in her bag before making her way to the closet. What was she going to wear.

Knock. Knock.

"What is it?!" she shouted.

"Wooyoung fainted!" Jay shouted from the other end of the door.

Kyungmi sighed.

Three more years. . .Three more years then you can move out of this hell. . .she thought as she dragged her feet to the door. When she flung it open, Jaebeom was there, pointing at a fainted Wooyoung in the living room.

"Okay. . .Give me the water gun." Kyungmi said.

____________________________________________________________

not my best~ But I'll do better next time~ Promise~!!!!!!!