Last Step... Failed

Mixed Feelings

"This ring looks nice" Luhan talked to himself. I'm gonna ask her to be mine tomorrow. Luhan bought the couple ring and he seriously can't wait for the next day. "Picnic, with a little chat, then I'll ask" Luhan skipped happily.


"What are you doing, hyung? Usually Kyungsoo would be cooking." Lay asked, his chin rested on Luhan's shoulder.

"I'm making lunch" Luhan answered Lay. Lay held his hand out to grabthe kimbap, "It's not for you, Yixing." Luhan slapped Lay's hand away. Lay pouted and when Luhan was busy cutting the vegetable, he quickly grabbed one kimbap and ran away shouting a 'Thank you, hyung'. "Yah! Eish that kid" Luhan just let go of Lay and continued cutting the vegetable.

Luhan suddenly felt two arms slithered around his waist. "You're cutting this too big, hyung. How can you serve this to a woman?" Luhan turned his head slightly and saw Sehun, holding his hand that held a knife, "You're suppose to cut it more thinner... Like this." Sehun guided Luhan. Luhan didn't know Sehun was good at things like this. Maybe he always helped Kyungsoo in the kitchen.

W-Why am I nervous? What is this? A-am I... No. It can't be. "T-Thanks for helping, Sehunnie~" Luhan thanked the boy and Sehun just smiled.

"Need anything else?" Sehun asked, still very close to Luhan.

"N-No.. Thank you" Luhan stammered. What the is wrong with me?


Luhan's phone buzzed, "I'm on my way"

"Me too. See you there." Luhan replied.

When Luhan arrived, he quickly arranged the foods on the picnic blanket. He took out the ring and put it next to his ring on his finger and stared at it for awhile, "You're gonna be on someone's finger after this." and Luhan smiled.

"Luhan!" Yoon Hye shouted Luhan's name and Luhan quickly hid the ring and stood up to walk towards Yoon Hye. Oh? She brought someone. "Sorry for not telling you this earlier. I was a bit late because I hate to pick him up from the airport." Yoon Hye pointed to the guy standing behind her.

"Who's this?" Luhan asked.

Yoon Hye pulled the guy's arm and clinged on him, "This is Kim Taehyung. My boyfriend. He just came back from overseas. Studying." 

"Hi. Nice to finally meet you, Luhan. Yoon Hye talked a lot about you. You can just call me V." Taehyung bowed ad smiled.

"Oh.. Your boyfriend.. Nice meeting you too." Luhan smiled. Behind him which had the ring, was kept in his back pocket. "Why don't we talk for awhile and eat lunch while we're at it.

they talked a little, more or less. But Luhan started feeling uncomfortable with Yoon Hye and V. Since their dating and Luhan's just there, sitting talking to them. But it's kinda awkward now that they're with Taehyung. "Yoon Hye, V, I think I should go now. I got things to do too. See you guys other times, okay?" Luhan excused himself and packed his picnic basket, "You guys can just take that blanket."


On his way home, Luhan felt somewhat calm He didn't feel sad or depressed. No. He felt.... fine.

Turning the doorknob, he was greeted by laughters. When he turned his head, he saw the others laughing. Probably watching Yixing's favourite romantic comedy movies.

"Hey guys~" Luhan smiled.

"I see you're smiling.. Let me guess.. You kissed her, didn't you?" Chanyeol concluded and received a 'whoo' from the others.

Luhan just rolled his eyes. "Yeah right. All you know is just kiss kiss kiss, right?" Luhan joked. Chanyeol just stuck out his tongue. 

"Don't stick out your tongue, Yeollie. It's irresistable." Baekhyun spoke, pushing Chanyeol far away from him. 

"So, what did happened?" Kris asked, curious.

"She brought her boyfriend too." 

"Ohh...Wait. WHAT?! BOYFRIEND?!" Chen shouted.

"Yeap. His name is Kim Taehyung. But he insisted being called V."

"Aren't you....sad?" Sehun asked. The others were turning their focuses to Sehun.

"Actually... I guess not. I'm fine with it" Luhan smiled. I'm actually glad too.

"Aww our Lulu is soooo strong!" Xiumin hugged Luhan tightly making both of them fell on the floor. Then the others laid on top of each other leaving Luhan suffering at the bottom.

"Y-You g-guys wanna k-killl me?!" Luhan breathed out.

"Oh So sorry hyung." The others got up and Luhan breathed in deeply.

Sehun laughed seeing the others silly actions and what he didn't realize is that someone was staring at him. More like smiling at him. And it's Luhan. He loves seeing the boy smiled. And he thinks he knows why.


"Hyung~" Luhan grunts.

"Hyung~" Luhan turned and hugged Sehun. Of course he didn't know it was him. Luhan opened his eyes and froze when he saw Sehun's face was inches away from him. Luhan immediately pushed Sehun away and got up.

"W-What?"

"Nothing. Kyungsoo asked to wake you up." 

"Oh. Okay." Luhan got up from bed and walked towars the washroom.

"Hyung, I love you" Sehun whispered. 

"What?" Luhan barely heard what the boy said.

"I didn't say anything" Then Sehun went out of the room.

"Hyung~ I can't take this anymore. My hearts gonna burst if I keep this going." Sehun whined.

"When do you wanna tell him?" Chen asked, patting Sehun's head.

Sehun shrugged, "I don't know. As soon as possible? But.... I don't even know if he likes guys." Sehun sighed.

"Never try, never know, Sehunnie" Chen spoke and got up wen he saw Luhan came out from the room.

"So, what's for breakfast, Kyungie?" Luhan asked, sniffing the smell of waffles early in the morning.

Chen looked back at Sehun who was sitting on the floor. Seems like he's in deep thoughts.

"Sehun, what're you thinking about?" Luhan squated down so he could be in the same eye level as Sehun is.

Sehun was startled, "Uh..Uh N-Nothing, hyung." he stuttered.

"Not gonna eat breakfast? Because if you don't, Minseok is ready to eat it." Luhan pointed at the table. Sehun saw Xiumin about to grab his waffle.

"Yah! That's mine!" Sehun immediately got up and ran towards Xiumin. Xiumin ran away from Sehun, with waffles in hs hand. "Give it back, you little Baozi!"

Xiumin stuck out his tongue. I thought you didn't wanna eat. So it's-" Xiumin stopped when he bumped into Kris.

Kris took Sehun's waffle, "Don't bully the boy, Minseok." Sehun was relieved. But instead of giving it to Sehun, Kris bite Sehun's waffle. "Thanks, Thehun." Kris chuckled and walked pass Sehun.

Kyungsoo took Kris's plate and gave it to Sehun, "Here, eat." Kris's was shocked but Kyungsoo gave a 'I don't care you started it first' face and kris gave up.

"Thanks, hyuung" Sehun thanked Kyungsoo an sat next to Luhan. 

 


Sooooo sorry for the late update guys :( Busy. Anyways, hope this chapter is okay. Sorry i there are typos or grammar errors. Do subscribe, upvote and comment! thanks! <3