Happiness & Sadness

Mixed Feelings

Luhan never really stop texting and contacting Yoon Hye and Sehun kinda felt sick seeing him like that. Luhan doesn't pay more attention to him anymore though. That's why Sehun was devastated, sad and any feelings that could be stated.

"Luhan hyung" Sehun called out. But Luhan was too busy with his phone that he didn't even realize the boy calling. Sehun just sigh and went to the balcony, admiring the veiw.

He felt a pat on his shouder. "You okay?" Kai questioned. Worried about the maknae. Sehun took a deep breath before he nods slowly. "It's painful, right? I know. I was once in your position."

"You? In my position?" Sehun asked, not believing.

"Yeap. But not with a guy. But a girl. My love was never returned." Kai explained, not wanting to further tell his past. Sehun didn't want to ask any further either. He understands his hyung. He excused himself and went to sit beside Luhan that was still smiling like a lunatic looking at his phone.

Sehun lay on Luhan's lap and just admired Luhan's sharp features from below. Luhan felt a weight on his lap and saw Sehun, staring at him, Sehun's face was expressionless. Luhan just smiled at him and slowly ruffled Sehun's hair before continuing to focus on his phone.

Sehun stayed laying on Luhan's lap because he liked being close with his hyung and the way Luhan always ruffles his hair sofly soothes him. "I should just be friends with Luhan hyung. I can't be with him anyway and he got someone else to think about too," Sehun was in deep thought. "I should just support whatever his decision is and I should help him with his date and whenever he needs my help."

"Why aren't you playing with others, Sehun?" Luhan's voice woke Sehun from his thoughts.

"D-Didn't feel like playing with them." Sehun answered.

"So you'd rather lay on my lap?" Luhan chuckled, his eyes are still glued on his phone.

"Yes. I'd rather do this. It's fun being with hyung." Sehun replied, faking a smile. His eyes were teary though. "I love you hyung"


"Sehun ahh~" Luhan slightly shook Sehun's body since he was sleeping on Luhan's lap.

"W-What, hyung?" Sehun woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"I need to use the bathroom." Luhan said and softly held Sehun's cheek. Sehun got up from Luhan's lap and let Luhan go to the bathroom.

"I feel like going for a walk." Sehun thought. "Hyung! I'm gonna take a walk for awhile! Be back soon!" He informed the other members.

"Okay~ Be back before dinner, okay?" Kyungsoo was the only one that replied him. Maybe the others were... busy.

Sehun went out of the house and decided to buy a cup of bubble tea. "What am I gonna do now? I can't even get Luhan hyung out of my mind even for a second" Sehun talked to himself. 


"Hey, where's Sehun?" Luhan asked the members after going out of the bathroom.

"He said he wanted to go for a walk." Kyungsoo replied in the kitchen.

Luhan looked at the clock that was on the wall and saw that it's only 3.30 pm. "a walk would be delightful" Luhan thought. Like Sehun, Luhan told the others before going out.

Luhan went to the park, as usual and admired the beautiful flowers blooming and the cold wind. "Oh, is that... Yoon Hye?" Luhan asked himself and saw someone waving at him. "Yoon Hye!" 

"Hello, Luhan! Nice meeting you again!" Yoon Hye said happily and sat beside Luhan.

"You're not taking pictures today?" Luhan asked since he can't seem to find Yoon Hye's camera that was alays slung on her shoulder.

Yoon Hye sighed, "My lens broke when my camera fell. So I went here just to take a walk." 

"Oh I see. Not gonna buy new lens?" 

"Money's not enough." Yoon Hye laughed and Luhan felt happy seeing her laugh and being happy with him.


Sehun got up from his seat after finishing his bubble tea. "Flowers are blooming beautifully. I should go to the-" Sehun's words were cut off when he saw Luhan at the park. But not alone. "Is that Yoon Hye?" he felt like a sharp thing went through his chest and he felt like he can't breathe. Seeing his loved ones being happy with others while there he was, walking alone.

Sehun decided not going to the park. The wind was blowing strongly and that gave Sehun chills. Sehun stopped at the kids playground and sat there what felt like hours.

It was getting dark and Sehun was still in his position like a statue. Raindrops were falling one by one and so does Sehun's tears. He can't hold back his tears. It felt like his tears were taking over him and he can't control it anymore.

It was starting to rain heavily and Sehun cried with the rain. He screamed, not caring if anyone heard him and he knew no one would hear him in the middle of a playground. Sehun looked up at the dark sky and he fell on his knees, can't seem to hold his own weight.

"WHY MUST I HAVE THIS STUPID FEELING?!" Sehun shouted with the thunderstorms. Everything was dark.

After hours crying, he decided to go home and he was soaking wet. "OMG SEHUN! YOU'RE WET!" Baekhyun sounded shocked. Sehun looked pale as he entered the door. His vision was blurred and he felt dizzy. "Sehun?" Baekhyun called but to Sehun, it sounded like a mumble. Sehun then suddenly collapsed on the floor. "SEHUN!"

When Sehun woke up, he was on his own bed. He turned his head to his left and saw Luhan, sitting on a chair, his head on Sehun's bed, dozing off. Sehun looked down to his hand and saw Luhan's hand holding his.

Sehun moved a little but it woke Luhan. "Oh you're awake." Sehun just gave a nod. Luhan let go of Sehun's hand and rubbed his eyes. "I was worried sick about you."

"H-how long was I in bed?" Sehun asked, curious.

"Two days." Luhan replied. He puts the back of his palm on Sehun's forehead, "You're feeling a bit better now." Sehun could see Luhan wasn't getting enough sleep since his eyes were droopy but Luhan still manages to give a weak smile.

"Poor Luhan hyung. He was worried about me. Sehun, just accept the fact that Luhan hyung will always be your brother and nothing can change that."