First Sight

Mixed Feelings

"Hyung, wake up." Luhan grunts and covered himself with his blanket. "Hyung" someone kept shaking him.

"Go away. I wanna sleep more." Luhan replied, pushing the person away still not knowing who disturbed his beauty sleep.

"HYUNG!" 

"WHAT?!" Luhan shouted, his blanket was above his waist and he glared at the person. Sehun. "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DISTURB MY SLEEP?!"

Sehun was startled when Luhan shouted at him. Luhan could see in the maknae's eyes that he seem shocked. "What happened?" Kyungsoo suddenly barged in the room after hearing the shouts.

Luhan immediately cleared his throat and looked at Kyungsoo, "Nothing. Don't worry about it." Kyungsoo slowly nods and closed the door behind him. 

Sehun was still sitting at the edge of Luhan's bed but he hung his head down since he was scared to meet eyes with his hyung. Luhan felt pity seeing the boy being scared at him. So he slowly held Sehun's chin so their eyes met. "What do you want, Sehunnie?" Luhan asked, his voice soft.

After listening the softness in Luhan's voice, Sehun gathered his voice and spoke, "Can you go to the mall with me?"

"You woke me up just to ask wether I can go to the mall with you?" Luhan said and gave a heavy sigh. Sehun nods slowly, his eyes looking down. "What about your other hyungs?"

"They're busy with their work and since you're the only one that didn't have anything to do but sleep, I asked you. And it's fun going out with you anyway." Sehun explained and he gave a smile.

Luhan smiled back and ruffled Sehun's hair softly, "fine, fine. I'll go. Let me change my clothes first."

After Luhan changed, he grabbed the car keys and to the front dor. "Guys, I'm going to the mall with Sehun since you guys are too busy to even care about the maknae." Luhan said before going out and say the last part more lowly.

Arriving at the mall, Sehun dragged Luhan here and there but he didn't even buy anything! "Sehunnie, are you even shopping?" Luhan sighs.

"I'm still looking for it." he replied. His eyes are searching here and there. Luhan excused himself to the restroom and left Sehun for awhile.

"I should still be in bed right now!" Luhan shouted at his own reflection in the mirror. "But poor little Sehun if he goes alone."

Luhan went out of the restroom and he was daydreaming like still thinking about his silky bed sheets. How would it feel to be in bed right now and just rest his head on his fluffy pillow. But his daydreaming stopped as he bumped into someone. "Oh I'm-" Luhan stopped his sentence midway as he looked into the person he bumped. He saw her flawlessness, beautiful, elegent, perfect. "I-I'm so sorry." he managed to say and blushed a little.

She bowed her head and said, "It's okay."

Luhan thought that he just had to know this girl. He wants to know her more. She was too perfect to resist. He knows that sounds a bit exagerating but still, he wants to. He gathered all his courage and said, "H-Hey, to show you my sincere apology, do you want to get s-some coffee?" Luhan rubbed at the back of his neck hoping that she'll accept.

She glanced at her watch and looked up at Luhan and smiled, "sure. I have time." 

Luhan felt like flowers were blooming in is heart as he walked with her. I wanna know her better. he thought.

"So, what's your name?" Luhan suddenly asked.

"You can call me Yoon Hye. And you are?"

"Luhan" he replied short.

Both of them chat for awhile but Luhan's phone suddenly buzzed telling that he recieved a text:

"Hyung, where are you? I've been waiting for an hour already."

Oh . Forgot about Sehun. Luhan mentally slapped himself.

"Sorry. There was a problem just now. I'll meet you at Starbucks, okay?" Luhan replied him back.

"Luhan-sshi, is there a problem?" Yoon Hye asked. 

"Oh, my friend is waiting for me actually." Luhan answered her. He didn't want to end this conversation. YET.

"Oh okay. I have to go anyway." she replied with a smile.

"Okay. It's nice meeting you by the way. See you again, maybe?" 

"Nice meeting you too. Maybe we'll meet again."

Yoon Hye left the place and Luhan sighed, looking at his phone. "You just had to text me, do you?"

"Hyung! Where were you?" Sehun asked when he saw Luhan approached him.

"I just got some things to do. Bought your things?" He asked changing the topic. Sehun nods happily and Luhan was getting tired too so he decided to go back home.

"Oh! You guys are back! Right on time for dinner." Kyungsoo said, setting up the table while Kai helped him too.

Luhan puts the car keys on the table and went to his room after saying, "You guys can eat without me. I'm not in the mood to eat."

Luhan throws himself on his bed and rest his eyes. He didn't sleep though. He can't. He heard the door opened and Luhan felt the edge of his bed was sat by someone, "Hyung, are you okay?" Luhan turned around and faced Lay.

"I'm fine Lay. Just not in the mood to eat." he replied with a weak smile.

"Are you sure? Because the last time I saw you like this was when you were annoyed by Tao's whining wanting someone to accompany him in the bathroom so he could take a shower." Lay said in length and threw in hands in the air. "You went to the mall with Sehun, right? Did he do anything?" he asked.

Luhan just shook his head saying no and so that Lay woldn't ask any further questions. he just wanted some time alone on his own. So like what he hoped, lay did left the room and left Luhan alone.