Conversation 24, Jealous and Haunted

Our Little Promise in Our, [Secret Base]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ummm… isn’t it too crowded?” Yoona asked as she saw how crowded the place is. She is a bit worried for her friends who maybe would felt uncomfortable with the amount of crowd. She knew this is a countryside and judging from the soccer match today they weren’t that popular yet, But who knows.

“Wow, I didn’t remember it was this crowded before” Sooyoung responded and look at the other”

“Oh come on let’s go” Taeyeon said and grabbed Tiffany’s hand dragging her to enter the festival gate. Everyone just follow them.

“WOAAAAH!!! RICE CAKES!!!” Yoona screamed and ran off followed by Yuri

“Come on Seo…” Sooyoung said and grabbed the maknae hand and disappeared into the crowds

#dingdung

TO: Seohyun,Jessica,Yuri

Let’s meet up in 2 hours in front of the haunted house kay!!

Love from your taenggo~~

After the girls read and informed their partners they continue to devour the snacks they bought or given free as testers.

“Unnie, why you didn’t use this time to go on a date with Jessica-unnie?” Seohyun asked Sooyoung as she eats the cotton candy she bought since she will have a free keroro keychain for purchasing it.

“Hmm, I think Jessica need to confirm something with Sunny, that’s all” Sooyoung said as she took some cottong candy from Seohyun, because of the closeness Seohyun blushed because she just realize how handsome and charming Sooyoung is.

“Aaa… Unnie, too close… you need to stop doing that to others you know…” She said as Sooyoung just chuckle because of Seohyun reaction

“Sorry,sorry… I need to be careful now or in the future Sica will definitely misunderstood me… hehehe” Sooyoung said and Seohyun just smiled

“You understand her well you know unnie… I think you realize Sica unnie being very quiet after she got jealous of you and Sunny-unnie” Seohyun said.

“Hmm even though Sunny was just playing around, I guess she was seriously jealous so I think she may need to talk to Sunny” Sooyoung just continue releasing her Shinkshin side as now she actually eats the cotton candy more that the owner has.

 

 

###

“Sica, come on cheer up!!” Sunny said as she handed Jesssica her favorite snack

“I wonder if actually Sooyoung get bored of me” Sica said as she just hold the cup that contains the snack and didn’t touch it

“Here I help you” Sunny took a little bit of it and feed Jessica with it. Jessica just open and keep silent.

“Oh come on Sica, there is no way she was bored with you… you guys rarely met, no way she’s bored with you”

“But she flirts with you then now she’s with Seohyun… she’s bored with me Sunny –ah” Jessica starts to cry like baby which makes Sunny want to laugh to see how her Ice Princess cries over her lover.

“She didn’t flirt with me Sica-ah… she was just born handsome and charming hahahaha” Sunny pat her friends back but receive a glare instead.

“You like her?” the girl asked

“Yup!! Hahahha but not in a romantic way of course don’t worry…”  Sunny smiled and it does cheer Jessica a bit.

Even though Jessica still felt uneasy about the fact that everyone with their girlfriends but not her, she stills enjoy walking around the festival playing games and stuff with Sunny. Since the shorter girl is good at games, they win a lot.

$$$

“Hey Yoong…” Yuri called the girl that’s devouring Takoyaki and Yakisoba.

“Hmm…” the girl responses

“Why is it Japanese food is being sold here?” Yuri asked

“I heard Sooyoung said that this village has some Japanese people and also had a strong influence for festivals that was held and other cultures” The girl explains very fast and continue her food again.

“Hey

Please log in to read the full chapter