Conversation 12, OUCH SCANDAL, it's serious, or not.. hmm why?? GUNDAM!!

Our Little Promise in Our, [Secret Base]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

2007

YURI POV

“What is this??!!!!!!” I heard Jessica shout.

 “It’s a thing called magazine Sica….” I sad as I saw the object she hold.

“Not this!! But this!!!” she said as she show me a picture of someone look like her and look like ummmm Micky sunbae kissing.

“It’s not you?” I asked

“NO!!! OF COURSE NO!!! I LOVE SOOYOUNG TOO MUCH TO DO THIS!!!” she shout again.

“OUCH!! I love my hearings Sica…. Please put your volume down…” I said as I rub my ears.

I saw her sit down and toss the magazine away and still… STILL in HellSica mode.

#BRAK

We heard someone fall. “OUCH!!” What is this magazine doing here?” Sunny said as she rub her .

“She throws it…” I said and point at Jessica.

“Woah… Jessica, SM trainee kissing with DBSK Micky. WOW!! Uncle gonna be mad.” Sunny said.

“Whatever… Like I’m straight….” Sica said already pissed with the News plus Sunny words.

“Aaaa… I forget your not…. Hmmm… So who is this girl then…. And is it Micky sunbae?” Sunny said.

“Like I care?..... WAIT!! I CARE!!! WHAT IF SOOYOUNG SEES IT??? NOOO!!!!!!! I’M NOT CHEATING!! WHO’S THE WRITER NAME!!!!????” Jessica shout.

“Hmm… let’s see…. Kim Dong Ju… what are you going to do?” Sunny asked.

“Where’s my voodoo dolls” Jessica said.

“YAH!!! YOU WANNA DO THAT AGAIN???” I said.

I remember once she use a voodoo doll to curse a teacher to get sick, and unbelievably works. “No no no, Jung Jessica!” I shout as I saw her looking something inside her room.

“Oh boy…” I said as I saw her find the voodoo doll.

 “Ahahahhaha!! I’ll kill you!!! Wait… but if I kill him…. The photo can still be leaked… but she’s in Japan… wait.. there’s INTERNET!! What should I do Soebang!!” she said and Hug me and cried.

“You worried about her more eh than you receiving negative comments and stuff” I said as I rub her back. She look at me and give me puppy eyes and a pout as she nods.

“Sussh sussh… let’s wait for Taeyeon to return and talk about it later.” I said. “Um….” She nods and calm down.

We actually now live together. Me, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun. We lived here in this dorm for already 2 years, we should debut this year, well because of that Taeyeon was called My Lee Soo Man, Sunny’s uncle.

“UWaaaaa uwaaaaa!!!” I heard a cry from the door as I sit on the sofa.

“We’re back!!” Taeyeon said.

“Why are you crying unnie?” Seohyun ask Tiffany who cried as she entered the house.

“Our group name!!! Uwaaaaaaaa!!! It’s So Nyeo Shi Dae!!! God!! It says Girl’s Generation!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany shout’s in frustration.

“Why? It’s okay right?” Seohyun asked.

“OH!! Where’s the okay???” She said again.

“Well my uncle seemed love to make young names… like Super Junior…. And So Nyeo Shi Dae…. Forever young name…” Sunny said.

“BUT THAT’S AGAINTS REALITY!!! WE CAN GET OLD!!” Tiffany said.

“Well little imagination is okay…” Taeyeon said.

“NO!! THAT’S AGAINST GOD!!” Tiffany said again.

“Ahhh.. here it goes… nonsense arguments” I said

“Sica?” I asked the girl who sits beside me.

“She fell asleep eh?” I said as I saw her sound asleep.

“Taeyeon-ah… I need to talk to you…” I said as I poke her shoulder.

“Oh yeah what?” she asked.

“Um… you see….” I said and explained all of it to her.

“Oh no… that’s not good…. But it’s not Jessica right?” she asked.

“Of course not… you know how much she loves Sooyoung right?” I said.

“ Yeah… and the thing she worried is that Sooyoung going to see the picture?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yup… I know Sooyoung won’t be mad because she know’s that that’s not Jessica. But you know Jessica right? She went overprotective and over anything if it comes to Sooyoung” I said.

“Yeah.. same goes to us if it comes to our girlfriends…” Taeyeon said as she look at Tiffany who is now d

Please log in to read the full chapter