Chapter 8

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vacation Trip part 1

*****

Studio Guests: Super Junior's Donghae and SNSD's Jessica

*****

MC1: "Last week it was some sort of mixed emotions, here in the studio and on Siwon and Yoona's location!"

MC2: "Ah! Yes! It's all because here in the studio we got a couple from Super Generation..."

MC1: "I'm wondering... What do fans called to both of you? They usually combined name, right?"

Donghae: "We are HaeSica!"

Jessica: "It was supposed to be... JeHae! But the sound was awkward!"

Donghae: "Jess? Why are you trying to put your name first?"

Jessica: "Shut up! Fishy!"

MC2: "Before this two fight! Let's watch Siwon and Yoona's vacation!"

 

*****

 

     Siwon was packing up their things up. While, Yoona is wacthing him.

 

     "Oppa?" Yoona evilly smiled. "How did you build your muscles?" she asked and Siwon smiled at her.

 

     "My muscles? I worked hard on this! I even got chocolate abs too!" Siwon said and Yoona laughed.

 

     "I also got a lady's abs! Yah! Oppa! I'll pay a visit on your drama set next time!" she said and Siwon widened his eyes. "Don't you want me to visit you?" she pouted.

 

*****

MC1: "Aigoo! Why Yoona is so cute!"

Jessica: "Because she is born that way!"

*****

 

     "It's not that I don't want..."

 

     "It's almost the same! Fine! I'll stay at my unnie's and I'll asked them to hunt you down!" she said and Siwon was speechless.

 

*****

Donghae: "That was the most scariest word for me! I don't want to be hunt by SNSD!"

MC2: "Why? Are they scary?"

Donghae: "It's like you entered a haunted house!"

Jessica send him an icy glare.

Jessica: "Shut up or we'll plant a bomb on Super Junior's practice room!"

Everyone from the studio laughed hard.

 

*****

 

     "No! No! I'm really glad you want to visit... But... If you went there... I will not focus on my script!" siwon said and Yoona pouted again. "I'm sorry.. Because you are so beautiful that I will forgot my own script..." he said and Yoona blushed.

 

*****

MC1: "Aww. Siwon is becoming more and more sweeter!"

*****

 

     "I don't care! I'll still asked my unnie's to hunt you!" Yoona said and Siwon smiled.

 

     "Yoong... I'm just joking! Of course you can visit me anytime you want!" he said as he back hugged Yoona.

 

*****

Donghae: "I think we should rename this couple from The Pretty Face couple to Hugging Couple!"

*****

 

     "Really? I'll visit you on the set everytime oyu are filming, then!" Yoona said.

 

*****

Siwon: "I don't want to be hunt by SNSD! They would plant a bomb outside my house!"

Siwon laughed.

Siwon: "Of course I really want her to visit me on my filming location. I will be more inspired if she do that!"

*****

 

     "Yoong. Are you ready?" Siwon said and she nodded. "By the way... Check if you forget something..."

 

     "Don't worry, oppa! If ever that thing happened I'll asked my manager oppa to get it! Kidding!" she said and laughed. "Let's go!"

 

*****

Yoona: "I love my manager oppa! So I treat him like a big brother. Just like Wonnie oppa... i love him too! But I treat him as my hubby!"

*****

 

     After a few hours they finally arrived at Jeju island.

 

*****

MC1: "Jeju is really beautiful!"

*****

 

     "Yoong! Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter