Chapter 4

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New House Part 2

*****

Special Guests : Beast's Ki Kwang and Super Junior's Heechul

 

*****

Siwon: "They.. Uhm.. Donghae and Leeteuk hyung's dragged me outside. They obviously planned this well..."

 

*****

 

     "Yah! Yesung! Stay here, okay? We have o go outside!" Leeteuk said as he approached Yesung. Yesung stared at himand nodded.

 

     "Yah! Ahjusshi! Where are you going?" Taeyeon yelled at him and Leeteuk smiled at her.

 

*****

MC1: "These two are really suspicious! I think they re in some sort of special relationship!"

Heechul: "I have to protect those people inside our company so... They are just friends! Okay?"

*****

 

     "Eeteuk hyung will join us. We have to buy something. A food, to be exact. You know some of SNSD and Super Junior members are hungry!" Donghae interrupted and Leeteuk sighed.

 

     "So... You are leaving me again!" Jessica coldly said.

 

*****

MC2: "Look at Jessica and Donghae! Donghae seems afraid of her!"

Ki Kwang: "They are once rumored together..."

Heechul: "As I told you guys before... Family bond!"

*****

 

     "Jess... Your Donghae is going with us.. So don't worry.." Siwon said and Jessica stared at her.

 

     "Yah! You are so lucky because I trust Siwon oppa!" she said and went to Yoona.

 

     "Siwon oppa! Take care!" Yoona said softly and Siwon smiled at her. Leeteuk and Donghae dragged him away.

 

*****

MC2: "Siwon just said YOUR DONGHAE to Jessica! Watch out for the news tomorrow!"

Heechul: "Don't worry... That's the way we teased one another. I can call Yoona, My Yoona!"

*****

 

     "Yoong...." Taeyeon sweetly said and sat at the couch.

 

     "What is it, unnie?" she asked and Taeyeon smiled at her.

 

     "Uhm... Yoong.. Yah! Sica! Help me!" Taeyeon said and Jessica wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck.

 

     "What do you think of Siwon oppa?" she asked and Taeyeon send her a death glance. "Yah! Kim Taeyeon! You said, you need help!"

 

     "That's not the question!" Taeyeon said and Jessica coldly glared at her.

 

     "I'll her then!" Yesung said and Yuri laughed.

 

     "Oppa! Just leave it to them!" she said and Yesung smiled at her.

 

     "Yoong! Do you like him?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

     "And if you answer yes. Can you please tell us why?" Jessica added and Yoona smiled.

 

     "I really like Siwon oppa since we we're a trainee! He is so sweet and caring. And after our first meeting. I felt like he is something that I... Uhm... Like to be with him forever..." Yoona said and they giggled.

 

*****

MC2: "Oh my! Yoona! I think she really fall for him!"

MC1: "That's it! Yoona!"

*****

 

PD: "About what you said. Are you sincere?"

Yoona: "I might be a type of a person, who will never ber be sincere in that kind of topic... But... In front of my unnie's...  It's true. I really like Siwon oppa!"

Yoona blushed and laughed.

*****

 

     "Yah! Siwon! You watch SNSD's Oh! music video, right?" Leeteuk asked him as they enter a shop.

 

     "Yup." he said and start to looked around.

 

     "I remember! While you are watching their l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter