Chapter 2

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Studio Guests: SNSD's Seohyun and Hyoyeon

 

*****

(Introduction by the MC's)

MC1: "Wow! Siwon and Yoona was really akward with one another! Eventhough they are from the same company! I can't wait for the continuation of their first meeting!"

MC2: "Alright... Our newest married couple Super Junior's Siwon and SNSD's Yoona are still akward.. Will they able to talk a lot now? Find out on..."

MC1&2: "We Got Married!"

 

*****

 

     "Do you want to take a tour inside the building?" Siwon asked her and she nodded. Siwon stood up first and he offered a help on Yoona.

 

*****

MC1: "Omo~ They are going to held hands! Omona!"

 

*****

 

     Yoona smiled at him and Siwon helped her stood up.

 

     "Thanks, oppa!" she said and Siwon slightly blushed.

 

*****

Hyoyeon: "Siwon oppa is really a gentleman!"

 

*****

Yoona: "When Siwon oppa offered his hands, I was like... Oh! He is so nice! He is really such a cool guy..."

PD: "Really?"

Yoona: "Yes..."

Yoona nodded and smiled

 

*****

 

     Siwon and Yoona walked around SM entertainment building. And as usual the akwardness are surrounding them.

 

*****

Seohyun: "They are not talking with one another! Such a cute silent couple!"

Hyoyeon: "Ohh! They seems a bit nervous! Yoong is actually not like that!"

MC1: "Really?"

Hyoyeon: "Yes. She usually talks a lot!"

MC2: "In front of her hubby she is speechless!"

MC1: "'Look! Yuri and Sooyoung! I hope they can help them!"

 

*****

 

     "Oh! Look at that! Our Yoongie!" Yuri said as she and Sooyoung approached them.

 

     "Are you two filming a CF inside this building?" Sooyoung asked them and they laughed.

 

     "Yah! How could you asked them that?" Yuri said.

 

     "Because everything they do is a CF!" Sooyoung said and Yuri hit her arm. "Yah!"

 

     "Oh my! Yoong!" Taeyeon yelled.

 

*****

MC1: "Oh! Why is she with Leeteuk of Super Junior?"

Hyoyeon: "They are best friends!"

 

*****

 

     "I thought you are going to meet your hubby!" Taeyeon said Yoona smiled. "Gosh! Don't tell me Siwon is your hubby?"

 

     "Ohh! Siwon and Yoona? That's great!" Leeteuk said and he dragged Taeyeon away.

 

     "Omo! So you two are in WGM?" Yuri asked and they nodded.

 

    "Oh! Well! Live a happy life! Can't wait to become a...." Yuri dragged Sooyoung away. Siwon and Yoona smiled at them.

 

*****

MC2: "Those kids are so funny! Dragging one another!"

 

*****

 

     "Your unnie's can't believe." Siwon said and Yoona nodded.

 

     "Yo! Siwon! Yo! Yoona!" Chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter