Chapter 16

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Studio Guests: SNSD’s Taeyeon and Super Junior’s Leeteuk

***

MC1: “Who requested another Super Junior and SNSD member here?”

Taeyeon: “We actually don’t know too!”

Everyone from the studio laughs.

Leeteuk: “Actually, Siwon told me to come here!”

Taeyeon: “Oh! Yoona told me come too!”

MC2: “So, it is Siwon and Yoona’s plan?”

They nodded.

MC1: “I think Siwon and Yoona are now controlling the show!”

MC2: “That’s okay!”

***

 

     Siwon visited SNSD’s waiting room on MBC Music Bank with a kid.

 

     “Hi oppa!” they greeted him and he smiled at them.

 

     “Aww! So cute! Who is that?” Yoona giggled. Siwon smiled at her.

 

     “Who is that cute boy?” Yuri asked him.

 

     “This is the writer’s nephew! She left this kid to me!” Siwon said as he played cute. Yoona together with Yuri attempted to get the child’s attention but instead of smiling at them the child cried hard which made them pouted.

 

     “Kids don’t like YoonYul! Remember what happened to Hello Baby back then?” Sunny suddenly asked and they sent her a death glare.

 

     “I remember that! They always trying to get Kyungsan’s attention but then they always failed!” Taeyeon said as she approached the kid. The kid smiled at her making YoonYul frustrated.

***

Yoona: “I don’t even know why the kid cried! I and Yuri unnie were just doing some cute stuff! I think the kids hate our cuteness! It always happens to us especially on our Hello Baby days!”

***

     “Yoong! Who is more handsome our son or SNSD’s son?” Siwon suddenly asked which made Yoona laughed.

 

     “Are you asking me who is more handsome? Of course SNSD’s son! Come to think, Taeyeon plus Jessica plus Sunny plus Tiffany plus Hyoyeon plus Yuri plus Sooyoung plus me plus Seohyun equals a perfectly good looking son! Look at Kyungsan! He is so handsome! Right?” Yoona smiled. Siwon seems don’t like her answer and just ignored her.

***

Siwon: “I was expecting that she will answer our son! But that’s her opinion so I just let her.”

***

Taeyeon: “Our son, Kyungsan is really a handsome boy! Yah! Ahjusshi! Don’t disagree or else I’ll hit you!”

Leeteuk: “I’m too afraid to disagree!”

Everyone from the studio laughs.

***

       “Yoong your hubby is disappointed at your answer!” Yuri laughed and she just smiled.

 

      “But we are also perfectly good looking parents.” Siwon pouted.

 

     “Oppa ah~~!  You are so cute!” Yoona used her aegyo and Siwon pinched her cheeks.

***

MC2: “Wow! Yoona’s aegyo turned Siwon’s into something!”

Taeyeon: “Oppa is really obvious!”

MC1: “Are they becoming more and more serious?”

***

 

     “Yoong you know you are really cute!” Siwon said as he her face. Yoona blushed hard.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter