Chapter 14

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Studio guests: Super Junior's Ryeowook and Yesung

*****

MC1: "Last time we invited SNSD's Yuri and Sooyoung! And now we have SJ's Ryeowook and Yesung! Aren't they a couple?"

MC2: "SJ and SNSD's pairing are popular nowadays!"

Yesung: "Can't they pair us up with someone outside from our company? We don't want our sister group to be bashed!"

Ryeowook: "They received lots of bashed already!"

MC1: "Bashing is around the world!"

*****

 

     Siwon was at their house and searching something on the net.

 

     "Aish! That should be me!" he said and sighed.

 

*****

MC2: "Oh! He is watching Cabi song! A CF of SNSD and 2PM!"

MC1: "Siwon is jealous of Taecyeon!"

Yesung: "Everytime he watched that video his expression turned in to something scary!"

MC2: "What kind of expression?"

Ryeowook: "Hyung wll send all of us a evil stare and murmur something like 'Yah! This is themost stupid MV! I hate this!' and if we say something, he will turn to us and send us the most scariest death glance ever!"

MC1: "I can't believe Siwon is like that! He is always the kindest guy!"

Yesung: "Well... You don't know him that much!"

*****

 

     Siwon was still watching the MV and his face is suddenly darkened after the forehead kiss.

 

*****

Siwon: "I'm jealous! I wish I was Taecyeon that time! Anyway... I'm still happy that I' am not him! Because if I were him... I would never get a chance to be with Yoona like this!"

*****

 

     After tghe Cabi MV, Siwon clicked another video. Siwon laughed out loud.

 

*****

Siwon: "That was a video of Cinderella Man! Where Yoona had a kiss scene with Kwon Sang Woo sunbaenim! To be honest... I want to throw the computer!"

*****

 

     Yoona had finally arrived and Siwon shut down the computer before she saw whatever he is watching that time.

 

*****

MC1: "Yoona always had the most brightest smile!"

Yesung: "How I wish she saw Siwon's expression!"

Ryeowook: "That will be a shameful thing to hyung!"

*****

 

     "Oppa! How are you?" Yoona asked first as she sat at the couch. Siwon smiled.

 

     "I'm fine. How about you? I heard you are busy with your schedules." Siwon said.

 

     "Yes. I had lots of schedules. And I don't even know where to start!" Yoona laughed.

 

*****

Yoona: "I've never seen Wonnie oppa for a long time. And WGM is the only way we can see and communicate directly to one another. I miss him so much."

*****

 

     "Do you want to go outside? You are too pressured because of your schedules! I want to take all of that away!" Siwon smiled and Yoona smiled back too.

 

*****

Siwon: "I know her schedule is really tight! And she don't have much time for herself. So I want to have a date with her and make her happy without any pressure on."

*****

 

     "Come on!" Siwon said as he dragged Yoona outside.

 

*****

MC1: "He is still a good hubby!"

Ryeowook: "I don't think so! He is just so in love with Yoona! That is why is he is acting like that!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter