Chapter 12

We Got Married (YoonWon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Studio Guests: SNSD's Yuri and Sooyoung

*****

Yuri: "Right now... Urgh.. I really want to crashed Siwon oppa down for kissing my Yoong!"

Sooyoung: "Right now... I want to hit Yuri for being so jealous!"

Everyone laughed.

MC2: "Wow!"

MC1: "What a nice best friends we have here!"

MC2: "Let's watch Siwon and Yoona's life first before fighting!"

*****

 

     Siwon and Yoona both received a mission card at the same time. siwon was already preparing for his performance while Yoona was on her cf filming.

 

     "Mission? It's been a while since last time we received a mission card! Make sure to give us a mission often!" Yoona smiled as she take the mission card.

 

     "What? Mission? Are you sure of this? This must be another knid of joke!" Siwon smiled as he take the mission card.

 

 

 

 

 

     "Aren't you guys putting a prank on us?" Siwon asked with a serious tone.

 

     "This isn't my unnie's doings, am I right?" Yoona also asked on a serious tone.

 

*****

Yuri: "They still remember the mission card we made last time!

MC2: "Did both of you participate on that mission card?"

Sooyoung: "We are the brains!"

Yuri: "Hey! That should be a secret!"

Sooyoung: "That was long ago! So it will be nice to tell the truth!"

Yuri: "She'll hit us!"

*****

 

     After the show, Siwon hurriedly pack his things up and  left. Meanwhile, Yoona was already done with her cf filming.

 

     "Yoong? Can't we join?" Taeyeon asked.

 

     "Unnie! That is not good!" she said and laughed. Taeyeon send her a death glance.
 

     "Taengoo! Let them have a time together!" Jessica yelled and smiled.

 

     "I'll leave now!" Yoona said and left.

 

*****

Yoona: "Sica unnie knew that I can't resist Taeng unnie so i'm glad that she help me out. But honestly... I'm nervous for Siwon oppa! My family is not easy to get type of people... Why did you do this?"

Yoona pout.

*****

 

     "Why are you so late?" Siwon asked her as he smiled at her.

 

*****

Siwon: "Seeing her was the most beautiful moment I always had. She shine so bright from a far. And she's sparkling when you are near to her."

Siwon blushed

*****

 

     "I'm sorry." she said and Siwon gave her a warm big hugged.

 

     "I'm so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter